How to secure our borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It might actually work, and would probably be cheaper than a wall. All we need to do is plant land-minds on our border. Post some warning signs. If they try to cross, our hands are clean. They were warned, and decided to cross anyway. And after a few of the idiots are blown up, no one will dare try it anymore.

It might actually work, and would probably be cheaper than a wall. All we need to do is plant land-minds on our border. Post some warning signs. If they try to cross, our hands are clean. They were warned, and decided to cross anyway. And after a few of the idiots are blown up, no one will dare try it anymore.
I bet Jesus endorsed this message...

• Banned
*land-minds*

:rofl:

i bet you did three combat tours and got 2 silver stars and the dfc

*land-minds*

you really can't make this shit up
And you can't possibly be as stupid as you appear to be. You wouldn't have enough braincells to regulate your breathing reflex.

• Banned
*land-minds*

*land-minds*

And you can't possibly be as stupid as you appear to be. You wouldn't have enough braincells to regulate your breathing reflex.

and yet i don't appear as stupid as you.

iron lung?
Welcome to my ignore list. You've earned it. More than anyone else on there.

*land-minds*

*land-minds*

iron lung?

ignore is for pussies

i'm surprised it took you this long

Claymores.

they don't actually have to step on them, cover a wider range.

Claymores.

who's gonna trigger them?

Claymores.

You can set up trip wires...

*land-minds*

*land-minds*

iron lung?

ignore is for pussies

i'm surprised it took you this long
He's already put all those that don't agree on ignore to protect his delicate taint...

Claymores.

Outsourced labor consisting primarily of H1B Visa Indians. Now that's American!

Claymores.

Trip wires, proximity switches, motion detectors

Claymores.

I'll volunteer.

Much simpler than that. Pull home 50,000 troops that are sitting around doing nothing in Europe and station them along the southern border.

I think this is a great idea. I fully trust our government enough to give them the authority to kill people who have never been convicted of a crime, but are suspected of committing a misdemeanor! But, really, why stop there? Why not use anti tank rockets on those caught speeding by radar on Expressways!

Last edited:
I suggested digging a trench, 200 yds wide, 200 yds deep, from San Diego to Brownsville and the coast, let seawater in, and put in sharks. Then, make it a reality tv show.

How about that, an adolater who worships the children of Satan, RWNJ, likes the idea of killing people and animals for crossing the border. Zionists are suck fcks.

The land mine idea, other than being the fantasy of a sick, Zionist mind, wouldn't work. It's super easy to destroy land minds and so the field wouldn't last long. And, stupid fck, a visa or passport allows 7 billion people to enter legally.

Let me ask you . Have you ever crossed the us border !? The idea that you label it “unsecure” is righty propaganda BS .

You rubes fall for this border diversion all the time . Ties into your xenophobia and racism .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back