Get Ready For Higher Gas Prices: Biden Proposes New Regulations and Taxes on Oil and Gas Industry

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden is never going to promote lower energy prices. He might manipulate programs to lower prices at the pumps for a short term political gain but he is a career politician and as such he will steal every freaking dollar out of your wallet if he can.

Biden is never going to promote lower energy prices. He might manipulate programs to lower prices at the pumps for a short term political gain but he is a career politician and as such he will steal every freaking dollar out of your wallet if he can.
Heck no, because this is really Obama's 3rd and illegal term.

I wouldn't get too upset about this, it's the normal price manipulation that happens every year.... Gas prices goes up in early spring thru summer, then start falling after Labor Day.

The biggest issue would be by how much the price fluctuates.

I wouldn't get too upset about this, it's the normal price manipulation that happens every year.... Gas prices goes up in early spring thru summer, then start falling after Labor Day.

The biggest issue would be by how much the price fluctuates.
Yep, we've seen it happen time after time. It goes up by .50/gallon and it's Russia's fault, or mom and pop stations gouging us. It goes down by .10/gallon and Biden is the hero. Nothing but BS.

Last edited:
How does this bozo think this will help him win against Trump? He is not in the oval office to help Americans. He is there to hinder progress. This isn't winning by any means. Vote Trump! Vote MAGA! Vote Pro-Oil & Gas.

The guy can't help but shoot himself in the foot.

Politicians propose lots of things. Joe knows he can't pass anything like this.
So he goes on record with this dumbassery about making gas go up knowing it won’t happen?

Doesn‘t get any dumber than that.

So he goes on record with this dumbassery about making gas go up knowing it won’t happen?

Doesn‘t get any dumber than that.

Politicians do that all the time. Much like the great health care plan that Trump had ready to go and that everyone was going to love.

I condemn any and all politician when they do this.

Politicians do that all the time. Much like the great health care plan that Trump had ready to go and that everyone was going to love.

I condemn any and all politician when they do this.
People like the idea of better healthcare. Nobody likes higher gas prices, Simp.

People like the idea of better healthcare. Nobody likes higher gas prices, Simp.

Sure people like the idea. Sadly no one has a plan they are willing to actually present and push. Like I said, empty political rhetoric.

How does this bozo think this will help him win against Trump? He is not in the oval office to help Americans. He is there to hinder progress. This isn't winning by any means. Vote Trump! Vote MAGA! Vote Pro-Oil & Gas.

Do even 10% of those on here reading this know that

Biden's administration sold off more than 40 percent of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve last year to help limit rising fuel prices after Russia invaded Ukraine, leaving the stockpile at its lowest levels since the early 1980s.

I’ve seen this story before… insert Biden name and some gas prediction. and gas is super cheap right now. Just a small sample of the 578 threads on how Biden is hurting gas.. and gas is still cheap.

Crying Wolves:

Hundreds and hundreds of threads. 578 actually.

Forcing US car makers to produce AVG 50mpg makes everyone less safe on the roads. They still make big Pickups & SUV but put the poor and younger into 980lb alu frame crackerboxes that get 75MPG to say “hey Joe, we met your target”

Yep, we've seen it happen time after time. It goes up by .50/gallon and it's Russia's fault, or mom and pop stations gouging us. It goes down by .10/gallon and Biden is the hero. Nothing but BS.
Unfortunately, the increase alone was anywhere from $1 to $3.25/gallon while the drop resulted at best in a 60% increase. And the gas prices are a barometer for the bigger economic picture.
Some of us have to keep a budget.
Democrats are America’s greatest threat.

Sure people like the idea. Sadly no one has a plan they are willing to actually present and push. Like I said, empty political rhetoric.
No shit. Doesn’t change the fact your Vegetable Messiah’s empty political rhetoric is about something nobody wants, Simp.

Forum List

Back