Biden's gas prices keep going up, and up, and up.

Thats Tennessee, no fair.
Somebody posted an article, saying we had the 2nd lowest in the nation. I don't know why, as we are probably 20 cents above the lowest gas tax. I guess I just established well here, with no state income tax, no wheel tax and modest real estate taxes in most locations. I am paying a 9.75% local/state sales tax, but doubt that is anywhere near the highest sale tax in the country, though never looked it up. Still, the state balances it's book as well or better than most. Heck, my 8 year military enhanced carry permit only costs $65 Bucks.

$4.99 at the least expensive pump around at my usual station. It's $0.50 more in my town.
That's cheap, I paid $5.38 this week, it's creeping up on $6 in some areas. Asshole Dems also jacked up the gas tax in my state. Sucks to be the poor or working class here, thanks Biden thanks Dems you scumbags.

That's cheap, I paid $5.38 this week, it's creeping up on $6 in some areas. Asshole Dems also jacked up the gas tax in my state. Sucks to be the poor or working class here, thanks Biden thanks Dems you scumbags.
Another Biden real wage pay cut for working folks, minorities, women, and puppies.

Did I pay an asshole dem for gas?

Somebody posted an article, saying we had the 2nd lowest in the nation. I don't know why, as we are probably 20 cents above the lowest gas tax. I guess I just established well here, with no state income tax, no wheel tax and modest real estate taxes in most locations. I am paying a 9.75% local/state sales tax, but doubt that is anywhere near the highest sale tax in the country, though never looked it up. Still, the state balances it's book as well or better than most. Heck, my 8 year military enhanced carry permit only costs $65 Bucks.
I lived in Memphis a while back, would drive down to Mississippi for some purchases to save on sales tax. Loved living there and visiting the dog track in West Memphis too.

When Trump left office gasoline use was at its lowest in 21 years. Shareholders of oil companies saw their investments fall behind throughout the 2010s and CEO's butts were on the line to reverse that. Follow the money.

1692819407290.png

Forum List

Back