Get Ready for Higher Gas Prices: Biden to Cut Methane Emissions, Targets US Oil and Gas Industry

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Trump issued executive orders limiting such abuse but Biden’s masters reversed every single one on their first day in office. This ruling will raise prices at the gas pump and elsewhere.

Potatohead and his sicko Moon Bat handlers are like the dumbest assholes on the planet.

The only ones more stupid were the jackasses that voted for Potatohead.

Soon the WEF will order democrats to begin private live stock ownership bans.

Democrats will soon come for your chickens and your cows.

Trump issued executive orders limiting such abuse but Biden’s masters reversed every single one on their first day in office. This ruling will raise prices at the gas pump and elsewhere.

For the love of God, can we stop sourcing from the damn American Thinker. I mean there are some shit so-called news sites out there, PJ Media comes to mind. But damn, at least they post articles written by people that have had at least a high school journalism course. The American Thinker will post articles written by any lame dumbass, like this Jack Hellner, a well know climate change denialist.

What you also don’t see are actual numbers of deaths or illnesses related to our use of natural resources. My intelligent guess is it is a very low percentage of deaths each year.

Seven million deaths a year from air pollution. Where the fawk do you think air pollution comes from, cows farting? That is more deaths a year than caused by war, terrorism, malaria, HIV, tuberculosis, and drugs and alcohol--COMBINED.

And then there is this jewel,

Here is a scientific fact: “Over the past 160 years, life expectancy (from birth) in the United States has risen from 39.4 years in 1860, to 78.9 years in 2020.”

Wow, what a flippin idiot. Life expectancy is an AVERAGE, it is not some sale by date. I mean the child mortality rate in 1860 for children under 5 was 343 out of every thousand, in 2020 it was 7. What, Lincoln lost two kids while he was in office. So when 336 more children die under five than today, it kind of skews the numbers a bit. Then there is antibiotics. Did we have them in 1860? Uh, no. So, you got an infection, like a tooth infection, you could flippin DIE. That is what happened to young King Tut.

I haven't done extensive research, but I will contend that, while more people live longer today, those that do live long don't live as long as those in the past. That is a direct contradiction to the point made in the OP.

Several months ago I went with Mom, she is 82, to the graveyard where my grandparents are buried. She was replacing the flowers on the grave, something done every three months by the family, it was her turn. But it had been a year since she had done it, and she was a little lost. The graveyard has no headstones, just markers in the ground. So, we had to search. And it is an old graveyard, since before the Civil War. I was absolutely amazed reading the inscriptions. Literally dozens of people who lived more than a hundred years. I mean it was like every other grave marker. Born, 1802, died 1907. My grandparents died at 87, 88, 93, and 72. My father died at 83. Do I have 21 years left? I doubt it.

Potatohead and his sicko Moon Bat handlers are like the dumbest assholes on the planet.

The only ones more stupid were the jackasses that voted for Potatohead.
LMAO, nope, you and those like you are about the most stupid people on the planet. Embrace it hoss, own it.

First of all, almost all the major oil producers have committed to zero methane emissions by 2030 so this action is no big deal. And that is important, because methane is the number one contributor to global warming. And if you think there is no man-made component to global warming, the bless your heart. Pop always said, God takes care of drunks and idiots.

And here is the thing. There could be a methane explosion, rather it comes from melting permafrost in arctic regions, or erupts out of the depths of the ocean, when it happens planes will fall out of the sky, your car won't be able to start, and society, as we know it, will come to a complete halt. The gas combustion engine will cease to work.

Last edited:

AmericanThinker? That's funny. Go Joe!

Everything Biden does is designed to hurt average Americans. He's trying to make it so bad that his damage can't be undone.

Forum List

Back