Get a degree in Cultural Diveristy...for only $24,000 a year!!!

You could get one in Bible Study. They call it a "BS" degree. Which it is.
Never heard of a PhD in Divinity, have you?

Poor rderp. It must be so lonely -- not to mention cramped -- living in that closed little mind of yours.

You can buy a "Doctorate" in Divinity for less than $40 from countless "Churches" on the internet.
So? You can also spend years and tens of thousands of dollars getting a doctorate in divinity.

Oh, wait...you're trying to broadbrush all divinity PhDs.

Tell you what -- if you don't like degrees in divinity, don't get one. I'm sure that'll make you feel all superior.

Poor rderp. It must be so lonely -- not to mention cramped -- living in that closed little mind of yours.

You can buy a "Doctorate" in Divinity for less than $40 from countless "Churches" on the internet.
So? You can also spend years and tens of thousands of dollars getting a doctorate in divinity.

Tell you what -- if you don't like degrees in divinity, don't get one. I'm sure that'll make you feel all superior.

Actually, I do like degrees in divinity. That's why I bought one. (Also to perform a marriage between two friends of mine).

It's hanging on my office wall.

Things like history, literature, and ethics are counter productive in the wonderful Pub dupe/drone world...

Thanks for the depression and holding up the recovery, fighting for the greedy rich and hoarding corps, dupes.

divorcecardcopynn5.jpg

Actually, I do like degrees in divinity. That's why I bought one. (Also to perform a marriage between two friends of mine).

Yippee. Do you really think people who purchase those expect to be treated the same as people who worked for their PhDs?

Yippee. Do you really think people who purchase those expect to be treated the same as people who worked for their PhDs?

Ummm. No. Why would you assume that?

Anyone who goes to Yale Divinity School, or something like that, gets the degree to either work for the Church, or to teach. I plan on doing neither, and certainly don't think that my DD would qualify me for them anyway.

Ummm. No. Why would you assume that?

Anyone who goes to Yale Divinity School, or something like that, gets the degree to either work for the Church, or to teach. I plan on doing neither, and certainly don't think that my DD would qualify me for them anyway.
So why did you even bring it up? Do you even know?

Well, it can't be too easy deanie, even the smartest man in the world, Algore, flunked out of Divinity school. But then again, he made up for that by not finishing Law School.
And Al Gore is filthy rich...a huge success in the business world.
Bush, Jr. was refused admission to law school in Texas.

Last edited:

"Caught in a trap..."

Philosophy and Theology - University of Oxford

"Philosophy and Theology brings together some of the most important approaches to understanding and assessing the intellectual claims of religion, and in particular of Christianity. It fosters intellectual capacities that you can apply across both disciplines, and develops skills which you will find useful for a wide range of careers and activities after graduation."

It's a BA degree, 'cause, you know, Christians don't 'believe' in science, right?
:eusa_whistle:

Academics, University of Cincinnati

Just a curious internest search provided countless worthless degrees. This one is a U of Cincy degree in Cultural Diversity, all for the bargain of $24,000 a year for non-Ohio residents!!!

You just KNOW there are a few thousand brain dead morons enrolled in that bullshit, racking up probably 50K in debt, only to be the next "OCCUPY OHIO" movement in 2014.

That is a lot of money to learn how to make a friction fire and kill monkeys to eat...

I bet a progressive would eat a monkey..

It's a "culture" they need to embrace.... The pathway to submission, the gateway to moral imperialism.............

Last edited:

Now hand-calligraphered and personalized, this honorary and non-accredited Universal Life Church Monastery Doctorate of Divinity is awarded by the ULC Monastery and grants you all the rights, privileges, and honors of being a legally ordained religious leader.​
Did you think you had a point?

That means one can make bucks off of performing a marriage ceremony!!
Heck, I'm in!!!!

No pity for rdean here...but bless his/her (?) heart.

Degrees: PhD Specialization in Theology

PhD's and Masters in theology are offered at Boston U. First hit on google. :eusa_angel:

FWIW, Martin Luther King got his PhD Divinity from Boston University in 1955.

Where the fuck did jesse jackson, then al sharpton get their degrees? demands?

No pity for rdean here...but bless his/her (?) heart.

Degrees: PhD Specialization in Theology
PhD's and Masters in theology are offered at Boston U. First hit on google. :eusa_angel:

FWIW, Martin Luther King got his PhD Divinity from Boston University in 1955.

Divinity and Theology are probably one in the same.
The names were changed to protect the innocent ;)
*Dragnet

Just a curious internest search provided countless worthless degrees. This one is a U of Cincy degree in Cultural Diversity, all for the bargain of $24,000 a year for non-Ohio residents!!!

You just KNOW there are a few thousand brain dead morons enrolled in that bullshit, racking up probably 50K in debt, only to be the next "OCCUPY OHIO" movement in 2014.

Ahhh yes, more broad strokes from the Koch heads. Get a degree in intolerance and bigotry... absolutely free!

So is that the latest propaganda message from Heritage.org or Rush, or is just your own conclusion? Now... I am not saying that those types of degrees aren't pretty much useless, they are... I just love the broad assumption that the OWS people all have one of "those" degrees.

You know what? maybe a large chunk of them don't have degrees at all. Maybe they are the vast majority of people who were C students in high school and didn't have the aptitude, intelligence or skills to get a degree after high school. You know... the blue collar workforce that this country USED to take pride in, but now are considered "lazy" by the right wingers in this country.

fuck it... why am I trying to talk to people who don't give a shit about one of the largest chunks of our society? OK, resume your "rich people good/poor people bad" idiocy...

Ahhh yes, more broad strokes from the Koch heads. Get a degree in intolerance and bigotry... absolutely free!

So is that the latest propaganda message from Heritage.org or Rush, or is just your own conclusion? Now... I am not saying that those types of degrees aren't pretty much useless, they are... I just love the broad assumption that the OWS people all have one of "those" degrees.

You know what? maybe a large chunk of them don't have degrees at all. Maybe they are the vast majority of people who were C students in high school and didn't have the aptitude, intelligence or skills to get a degree after high school. You know... the blue collar workforce that this country USED to take pride in, but now are considered "lazy" by the right wingers in this country.

fuck it... why am I trying to talk to people who don't give a shit about one of the largest chunks of our society? OK, resume your "rich people good/poor people bad" idiocy...

:lol:

Yea, get raped you faggot..

I think OWS bitchs love being raped tho - its for the "cause."

I guess you get free food from Michael Moore and Soros???

Yummy yummy.... free food is good no?

I'm glad you rape your own and I'm glad you starve and are cold.

:lol:

Yea, get raped you faggot..

I think OWS bitchs love being raped tho - its for the "cause."

I guess you get free food from Michael Moore and Soros???

Yummy yummy.... free food is good no?

I'm glad you rape your own and I'm glad you starve and are cold.

Seek help ya fuckin' freak. I think mama never hugged you, you beat your wife and you "visit" your kids at night... that's what Koch heads do, right?

Forum List

Back