Get a degree in Cultural Diveristy...for only $24,000 a year!!!

Yet another liberal field of study that will prepare the graduate for an exciting and fast-paced career in the fast food and upscale coffee retail industries. :clap2:

Haven't you heard? Poverty is a virtue. :lol:

It WHAT is being said and the REASON why the assembly.

What do you care the reason why they do it? Do you think that only people who use their rights within your defined set of acceptable reasons are entitled to those rights? Let the people decide why they want to petition their government.

Never heard of a PhD in Divinity, have you?
Well, it can't be too easy deanie, Algore flunked out of Divinity school. But he made up for that by not finishing Law School.

I'm sorry, how does Al Gore flunking out demonstrate the merit of a Divinity degree? Not only does anyone whatsoever flunking out fail to show that, but Al Gore of all people? The man could have flunked out of Kindergarten. Is that an acceptable college major too?
Deanie called it a BS degree, which it can't be as Algore couldn't hack it, and everyone knows he's a genius.

Look at the Academy Award he won for that movie that was uh, later debunked. Well at least he still has his wife of 40 some years, Tipper by his side!

While people disagree about the economic benefits of a degree, pretty much everyone who studies such things agrees that a four year degree from a mainstream school (like the University of Cincinnati but unlike a diploma mill) is a terrific investment from an economic perspective.

Cultural diversity seems like a perfectly plausible major program, though I'm not familiar with this particular program Academics, University of Cincinnati. The majors do seem to have worse credentials than average for the University of Cincinnati, though.

While people disagree about the economic benefits of a degree, pretty much everyone who studies such things agrees that a four year degree from a mainstream school (like the University of Cincinnati but unlike a diploma mill) is a terrific investment from an economic perspective.

Cultural diversity seems like a perfectly plausible major program, though I'm not familiar with this particular program Academics, University of Cincinnati. The majors do seem to have worse credentials than average for the University of Cincinnati, though.

If you are going to university and you want to be able to make a living when you get out you should go into a profession. The rest is all just window dressing designed to make money for the school.

It WHAT is being said and the REASON why the assembly.

What do you care the reason why they do it? Do you think that only people who use their rights within your defined set of acceptable reasons are entitled to those rights? Let the people decide why they want to petition their government.
Yes I do.
Newsflash. Our rights are not absolute.
They end where another person's rights begin.
For example. Each of us has the right to enjoy our property as we see fit...Where those rights end is ...."so as no harm or hinderance is brought to another."
Scenario...A person can have a gathering of people on his property. They make as much noise as they wish. Until a certain hour. After that, the offending noise must cease.
Another......A union decides to picket a business. A customer wishes to patronize the business. The picketers CANNOT interfere with commerce.
Another. While free speech is guaranteed in the US Constitution the people also have the right to find that speech to be unacceptable.
The bottom line with these OWS people is this. We do not accept their behavior. Therefore we may exercise OUR freedom of speech to object.
You on the other hand believe the OWS people have an absolute right to whatever they choose to do because you believe it to be a right. So we're just supposed to accept their horrible behavior and shut up about it.....Because YOU agree with it.
Sorry Charlie. It doesn't work that way.YOU will have to accept THAT.

Extra credit if you have sex outside you're race

You could get one in Bible Study. They call it a "BS" degree. Which it is.

Poor rderp. It must be so lonely -- not to mention cramped -- living in that closed little mind of yours.

You're assuming there is a mind there to be closed. The evidence is pretty compelling that there is no mind involved.

Boy I'll say! 39 credits? I had to complete 180 credits for my undergrad! And it was in the hard sciences as well. Physics, calculus, chemistry etc. 39 credits is a joke. That wouldn't even get you a AA in geology.

Okay, so you agree that the PhD does not mean anything in terms of the validity of the field. So, what was your objection in the first place, then?

I really don't care what idiots waste tuition money on.

Apparently you do, because you're in here complaining about it.

Maybe after they graduate they can join OWS and complain about their student loans and the fact that there are no jobs in their field.

It's their constitutional right. Why do you object to people exercising their constitutional rights?

Actions have consequences. It's amazing how many people simply can't understand that.

How many? Do you have specific figures? Or is this just a general catchphrase you like to throw out for any time someone does something you disagree with or otherwise don't like?
Interesting. Now perhaps you can reply to what I actually wrote, instead of replying to what you think I wrote.

Yet another liberal field of study that will prepare the graduate for an exciting and fast-paced career in the fast food and upscale coffee retail industries. :clap2:

My dad has a degree in political science and it has nothing to do with what he does for a living, but he needed a bachelors degree to even apply for his job. You need a degree no matter what it is to get most decent jobs these days. To say any degree is pointless is a false statement.

Uh huh.

Poor rderp. It must be so lonely -- not to mention cramped -- living in that closed little mind of yours.

Candy?

divinity.jpg

See? It's topped with nuts. Figures.
Like most leftists, you utterly lack imagination.

But that's only because you're stupid.

You can buy a "Doctorate" in Divinity for less than $40 from countless "Churches" on the internet.

You're assuming there is a mind there to be closed. The evidence is pretty compelling that there is no mind involved.
Rderp could be nothing more than a 'bot. A simple one.

Things like history, literature, and ethics are counter productive in the wonderful Pub dupe/drone world...

Thanks for the depression and holding up the recovery, fighting for the greedy rich and hoarding corps, dupes.

Forum List

Back