• I didn't vote for Obama

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • I didn't vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A Google search of "do you regret voting for Obama" had 62,300 results.

Now I KNOW exactly how Obama voters that regret their votes feel as I VOTED for Jimmy Carter! I thought Carter being a Navy Nuclear Engineer was intelligent. I thought being a former governor and peanut farmer had executive experiences.
I voted for Carter for those reasons none of which though Obama had by the way. BUT I have regretted my Carter vote forever so I know how much those that regret voting for Obama must regret putting into office a person bent on destroying our country.
So a poll:

Last edited:
No. I didn't regret voting for Carter, Dukakis, Mondale, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry either.

And I will be voting for Obama again.

Well you definitely show you put party before your country!
1) Carter gave us misery index
2) Clinton gave us a rapist in the white house
3) Gore became a billionaire from selling hot air! (Global warming???)
4) Kerry called our troops terrorists. Said troops worse the Genghis Khan
5) Obama's
a) EPA costing literally 100,000s of jobs.
b) healthcare destroying $100 billion a year TAX payer entities
c) supports OWS and destruction of capitalism
d) supports foreign oil dependency.."Brazil..we'll be your best customers"!
e) Receives 90% donations from Unons that get dues from pubic slave
workers PAID with all our tax dollars...

SO I guess you are proud of that voting record?

Proud that your vote of party first is tearing America apart?

Now I KNOW exactly how Obama voters that regret their votes feel as I VOTED for Jimmy Carter! I thought Carter being a Navy Nuclear Engineer was intelligent. I thought being a former governor and peanut farmer had executive experiences.
I voted for Carter for those reasons none of which though Obama had by the way. BUT I have regretted my Carter vote forever so I know how much those that regret voting for Obama must regret putting into office a person bent on destroying our country.
So a poll:

“Governor, here’s what I don’t get about that 2.5 million jobs: 2.5 million jobs is terrible,” Wallace said to Perry Sunday. “That wouldn’t be nearly enough for the first four years of the administration. We looked at it. We would roughly need six million jobs in the first four years just to stay even with population growth. So, 2.5 million jobs, the unemployment rate would increase. Jimmy Carter created 10.5 million jobs in his first four years.”

Watch this video from Fox News’ Fox News Sunday, broadcast Oct. 30, 2011.

Chris Wallace to Rick Perry: Your jobs plan is ‘terrible’

But private industry’s modest gain was partly offset by the loss of 24,000 government jobs, mostly at state and local levels where lower tax revenues are forcing payroll cuts.

October jobs grew slightly in the private sector - KansasCity.com

We've had 20 straight months of private sector jobs growth. But the number of government jobs have been cut by 500,000. If a Republican had these numbers after being handed an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month, Republicans would be crowing. They would be shouting from the rooftops about what a good job they were doing. Especially if they did it with an opposing party that vowed they wanted them to fail and did everything they could to block helping America.

NOW WATCH THESE RIGHT WINGERS ONCE AGAIN ACCUSE ME OF LYING.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I didn't regret voting for Carter, Dukakis, Mondale, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry either.

And I will be voting for Obama again.

Gee, your not predictable or anything.

it's not like the alternatives were so hot. you know?

i voted for hillary in the primary and obama in the general.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i'd have chewed my own arm off before i voted for any ticket that had the tweeting twit on it.

same goes for the guy who got his economic plan from the SIMS.

So a poll:

“Governor, here’s what I don’t get about that 2.5 million jobs: 2.5 million jobs is terrible,” Wallace said to Perry Sunday. “That wouldn’t be nearly enough for the first four years of the administration. We looked at it. We would roughly need six million jobs in the first four years just to stay even with population growth. So, 2.5 million jobs, the unemployment rate would increase. Jimmy Carter created 10.5 million jobs in his first four years

But private industry’s modest gain was partly offset by the loss of 24,000 government jobs, mostly at state and local levels where lower tax revenues are forcing payroll cuts.

We've had 20 straight months of private sector jobs growth. But the number of government jobs have been cut by 500,000. If a Republican had these numbers after being handed an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month, BIG FAT LIE... SEE BELOW FACTS where was there EVER 750,000 jobs a month being lost! When some one says "a month" that means every month AND THAT's A LIE!!!

Republicans would be crowing. They would be shouting from the rooftops about what a good job they were doing. Especially if they did it with an opposing party that vowed they wanted them to fail and did everything they could to block helping America.

AND YOU ARE LYING!!!

FACTS:
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
2000...... 131,785,000 2,792,000 Over 25 million more people working --but dot.com and recession starting!!!
2001...... 131,826,000 41,000 dot com Recession that started 3/01 ended 11/11 /9/11
2002...... 130,341,000 -1,485,000 effect off 9/11
2003...... 129,999,000 -342,000
2004...... 131,435,000 1,436,000
2005...... 133,703,000 2,268,000
2006...... 136,086,000 2,383,000
2007...... 137,598,000 1,512,000
2008...... 136,790,000 -808,000 Sep 18,2008 $500 billion withdrew almost collapsing world economies!

5 million net more people working then at the end of 2000.

At end of 2008 Bush had 5 million more jobs then at the beginning.
Add the 1.7 million LOST due to dot.com,recession/9/11/hurricanes.
Would have 6.7 million!

I really don't get how anyone who voted for him is satisfied with his performance.

The poverty rate, unemployment, the debt, credit rating downgrade, weak foreign policy, the solyndra's, and much more divided nation.

Liberals don't agree with conservatives, I get it, but eventually we all have to look at results, and make the POTUS responsible.

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

yes I regret voting for Obama, however only partisan hacks think things would have been better if McCain/Palin had been elected.
So it is a mixed regret.

Yeah like McCain would have quadrupled the debt, did Obama care and would have signed off on the Arab/Terrorist Spring?

You libs and your delusions!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's also not forget how great Obama-Care has been, and will continue to be in the future.

So a poll:

“Governor, here’s what I don’t get about that 2.5 million jobs: 2.5 million jobs is terrible,” Wallace said to Perry Sunday. “That wouldn’t be nearly enough for the first four years of the administration. We looked at it. We would roughly need six million jobs in the first four years just to stay even with population growth. So, 2.5 million jobs, the unemployment rate would increase. Jimmy Carter created 10.5 million jobs in his first four years

We've had 20 straight months of private sector jobs growth. But the number of government jobs have been cut by 500,000. If a Republican had these numbers after being handed an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month, Republicans would be crowing. They would be shouting from the rooftops about what a good job they were doing. Especially if they did it with an opposing party that vowed they wanted them to fail and did everything they could to block helping America.

Presidents don't "create" private sector jobs. All they can do is get the hell out of the way so the private sector will. Obama has not done that, which is why business is not expanding. Obama has hindered job growth with all his new regulations, mandates, failure develop our own energy reserves ect...

I really don't get how anyone who voted for him is satisfied with his performance.

The poverty rate, unemployment, the debt, credit rating downgrade, weak foreign policy, the solyndra's, and much more divided nation.

Liberals don't agree with conservatives, I get it, but eventually we all have to look at results, and make the POTUS responsible.

Yet any attempt to hold the prior POTUS (yes, Booooooooooooooosh) is ignored, ridiculed, or dismissed by conservatives. You want to know why we are in the economic mess in which we have put ourselves? Reagan and GWB. Reagan set the tone to which Jr. danced. Real fiscal conservatives, which are a rare bread on this message board and in each Congress this century, simply followed the beat.

The new bread in Congress, the tea party Republicans are faux fiscal conservatives. A real fiscal conservatvie doesn't let the house fall down and rot because he is too cheap or ideologically opposed to replacing a leaking and worn out roof.

I only regret the no compromise "un-American" (TIME) Pubs in congress, their dupes brainwashed by a never before seen propaganda machine, now stalling the world recovery for purely political purposes.

Obama now up 6% since fighting back in last couple of weeks, another landslide in the offing. Not reported by Fox, etc...

Yet any attempt to hold the prior POTUS (yes, Booooooooooooooosh) is ignored, ridiculed, or dismissed by conservatives. You want to know why we are in the economic mess in which we have put ourselves? Reagan and GWB. Reagan set the tone to which Jr. danced. Real fiscal conservatives, which are a rare bread on this message board and in each Congress this century, simply followed the beat.

The new bread in Congress, the tea party Republicans are faux fiscal conservatives. A real fiscal conservatvie doesn't let the house fall down and rot because he is too cheap or ideologically opposed to replacing a leaking and worn out roof.

Bingo!

So a poll:

Presidents don't "create" private sector jobs. All they can do is get the hell out of the way so the private sector will. Obama has not done that, which is why business is not expanding. Obama has hindered job growth with all his new regulations, mandates, failure develop our own energy reserves ect...
No, no, NO! Obama has saved all those jobs if he hadn't done anything!!!! :mad: It's a fact that we would have had 50% unemployment had he not 'saved' all those (imaginary) jobs!!!!!

He's my heeeeeeeeeeeeeeero!

:lol:

So a poll:

President Eisenhower and the Congress created the national highway system. This system has been estimated to have a 35% return on investment every year by the CBO.

Which 'new' regulation bothers you? Oil drilling in the gulf cost many jobs in the fishing and hospitality industry, or did you dismiss that because some oil rig jobs are in hiatus?

So a poll:

Harding & Coolidge did better

Forum List

Back