Germany records Hottest April ever +5°C = 9°F !

I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet.

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

I find it funny that you conclude that climatic changes will lead to a dead planet - your words: "The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet." From everything we know the planet's climate has been in a perpetual state of change and this has yet to result in a "dead planet"

Personally the research I've read leads me to believe that the sun and a weakening magnetic field has more influence on the planet's climate than the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Sadly you can't tax people for a weakening magnetosphere but you can for producing carbon dioxide. For those who believe that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and a greenhouse gas I suggest you learn how to hold your breath in order to save the planet.

I find it funny that you conclude that climatic changes will lead to a dead planet - your words: "The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet." From everything we know the planet's climate has been in a perpetual state of change and this has yet to result in a "dead planet"
Personally the research I've read leads me to believe that the sun and a weakening magnetic field has more influence on the planet's climate than the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Sadly you can't tax people for a weakening magnetosphere but you can for producing carbon dioxide. For those who believe that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and a greenhouse gas I suggest you learn how to hold your breath in order to save the planet.
How Goofily anecdotal, and not really germane to the AGW debate. Yes, a large asteroid too would effect climatre more than AGW (in the short run anyway) but ...
`

How Goofily anecdotal, and not really germane to the AGW debate. Yes, a large asteroid too would effect climatre more than AGW (in the short run anyway) but ...
`

Lol....lets see, but bold predictions of where the climate will be in 50 years based on computer models is not at all anecdotal. OK s0n..... whatever you say!!!

Oh....and speaking about "germane".....how 'bout those 20 new coal plants Germany is building by 2020. :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Germany Is a Coal-Burning, Gas-Guzzling Climate Change Hypocrite

Bah Bah Booey

Who's not winning?:cul2:

Last edited:
Celcius to Fahrenheit- Multiply by 9, then divide by 5, then add 32

5 x 9 = 45 , 5 into 45 is 9 + 32 = 41 degree farenheit....Why that does not compute..

Because they are comparing differences --- you don't add the 32 degrees. It's the difference between the same two points on the scale -- not an absolute difference. So it's just 5 X 9/5 = 9. Good catch..

This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
And they didn't just beat the old records, they Destroyed them
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

Germany records hottest April ever
The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.
Germany records hottest April ever | DW | 30.04.2018

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]

Yeah.. It's weather.

Average Temperatures in Munich, Germany Temperature
  • The mean temperature in Munich, Germany is a little cool at 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
  • There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 19.5 °C (35.1°F) which is a slightly low range.
  • There is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
Variance of mean monthly temperatures means to ME (maybe I'm just tired or drunk or both) that you EXPECT any month's average to VARY over a RANGE of 19.5DegC.

Hey -- maybe I'm wrong. Go find me some Deutches Weather Bureau plot of temp history. Here's one for every September since 1945...

Look Tom Cruise says --- "show me the money"

dwd-september2-1024x662.png

This GLOBAL warming thing really only shows up when you include the polar regions and -20DegF days become -18degF days. It really does not SHOW WELL on country wide data in our lattitudes.

Actually, this is the flip side of the coin that pulled all that snow and cold into the American east. It is the result of climate change; of global warming.

Like polar jets and Arctic fluctuations never existed before. :rolleyes:

LOFL - Talk about Weather!
Munich is like 1% of Germany Goofy!

I gave you a historical graph for ALL of Germany in Sept. Point out the catastrophe that I'm missing..

The VARIANCES MIGHT have to do with altitude, but there's gonna be similar all over the country. And this event is well within the variances for Munich (eg) or the chart I gave.

I gave you a historical graph for ALL of Germany in Sept. Point out the catastrophe that I'm missing..

The VARIANCES MIGHT have to do with altitude, but there's gonna be similar all over the country. And this event is well within the variances for Munich (eg) or the chart I gave.
You have NOT refuted Germany's extraordinarily high/All Time Record Average April Temperature.

You've tried every Disingenuous (and Stupid) trick in the book.
Still a Whiff.
`

Last edited:

You have NOT refuted Germany's extraordinarily high/All Time Record Average April Temperature.

You've tried every Disingenuous (and Stupid) trick in the book,
Still a Whiff.
`

Where's the global warming in Germany dude? Doesn't hardly exist. Hardly exists in the USA either which has a special set of ground based stations (USHCN) with excellent coverage. Except that NOAA is cooking that data set now also. Differences between the raw data and the cooked data are hysterically funny actually... (nother story different day).

. It's all in the FROZEN TUNDRA.. Where 1 or 2 degrees aint gonna melt a lot of ice most of the year.

uscrn-trend-plot-from-ncdc-data.png

Last edited:
See climate change happens with the left-handed version of 2 and global warming happens with the right-haned version. Don't ask for the lab work because there isn't any

What for heaven sake do you try to tell me here? The facts are worldwide clear: Human beings produce a damned dangerous climate change.

I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet.

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

We are not able to compare directly what we are causing with any situation of planet Earth in the past. It never before existed an "intelligent" species on this planet, which kills all life on this planet. And you can see clearly at the planet Venus what carbon dioxide is able to do.

knut_berlin_polar_bear.jpg

Borg. Damned Borg.

The world needs really some good ideas what to do with the suicide of the US-Americans.

`

Lol....lets see, but bold predictions of where the climate will be in 50 years based on computer models is not at all anecdotal. OK s0n..... whatever you say!!!

Oh....and speaking about "germane".....how 'bout those 20 new coal plants Germany is building by 2020. :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Germany Is a Coal-Burning, Gas-Guzzling Climate Change Hypocrite

Bah Bah Booey

Who's not winning?:cul2:

The USA needs much more energy per inhabitant and produced material than Germany. The use of energy was in Germany always efficient. And whatever Germany is able to do will not be able to solve the problem any longer. It's 40-50 years to late now. The world will have to suffer - that's meanwhile inevitable. Everything, what the nations of the world are furthermore able to do, is to try to minimize the sufferings of the future generations.

See climate change happens with the left-handed version of 2 and global warming happens with the right-haned version. Don't ask for the lab work because there isn't any

What for heaven sake do you try to tell me here? The facts are worldwide clear: Human beings produce a damned dangerous climate change.

How does climate change differ from global warming

Why for heavens sake try US-Americans to make a problem out of no problems and try the same time not to see real problems? What for heavens sake is not understandable in case of the climate change? Answer: Nothing! Some of the structures are deterministic Chaos - what means our sciences have problems in analyzing all structures because of a lack of knowledge about non-linear mathematics in dynamic structures. But who is able to wait to do something until we are all-knowing? The people in the Middle ages for example had eliminated pestilence a long time before medical research found the reasons and methods for infection diseases.

Short: You are a reason for the climate change! If you are able to do something what could help to stop or to minimize the climate change: do it. In worst case it will not work - in best case you will save the life of lots of people - including the life of your own ass or the life of children or grandchildren or ...

Last edited:

Why for heavens sake try US-Americans to make a problem out of no problems and try the same time not to see real problems? What for heavens sake is not understandable in case of the climate change? Answer: Nothing! Some of the structures are deterministic Chaos - what means our sciences have problems in analyzing all structures because of a lack of knowledge about non-linear mathematics in dynamic structures. But who is able to wait to do something until we are all-knowing? The people in the Middle ages for example had eliminated pestilence a long time before medical research found the reasons and methods for infection diseases.

Short: You are a reason for the climate change! If you are able to do something what could help to stop or to minimize the climate change: do it. In worst case it will not work - in best case you will save the life of lots of people - including the life of your own ass or the life of children or grandchildren or ...

At what cost s0n?

That's where your argument falls like a house of cards. Costs matter in the real world.... a huge majority of people don't think it's okay to go out and spend trillions of dollars not knowing what they're going to get in the end. Only the progressive mind thinks you can just spend money like a drunken sailor on anything you want and hope things land upright. Thankfully that kind of mindset is shared by relatively few which we know with 100% certainty because Americans simply do not want to open their wallet to fight climate change. They may be somewhat concerned but when the guy comes around with the hat they say "Fuck You!".

Again.....look at the Paris Treaty = dead as a doornail. Because nobody wants to contribute dick..... so it's nothing more than a banner that progressives can get all giddy about ( like David Hogg :fingerscrossed: )

When will that change? Well it won't until we start seeing people building prototypes of their emergency arks in their backyards. Even then most people will say "fuck this, it's too late anyway!"

Common sense..... not a strong point in the mind of a progressive.:113:

Last edited:

You didn't make a single lick of sense there.

Are you saying you've eliminated all of the variables and can control for changes in temperature given variances in CO2 form 280 to 400PPM? If so, where's that lab work?

So wait, is the climate of Germany now permanently altered? Is that what the AGWCult is saying?

Forum List

Back