Observing the "warmest ever year" from Nashville...

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Well, Nashville regularly gets to 100 F. It is a "benchmark" for a warm summer. So far in 2023, the high is 99.

What's up now with the "warmest ever" year?

One day in August so far got to 90 and no more are in the forecast.

Today's data...

LOL!!!

Aug 7HighLowPrecip
Averages91°F70°--
Records104°(1930)56°(2004)

So, our record high today was in 1930, and our record low was in 2004, on a "warming" planet...

We are likely to end 2023 5 degrees short of getting to 104, which is an average summer "record high" for the date. WE ARE NOWHERE NEAR RECORD WARMTH

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WE ARE WARMING IN NASHVILLE

Well, Nashville regularly gets to 100 F. It is a "benchmark" for a warm summer. So far in 2023, the high is 99.

Today's data...

LOL!!!

Aug 7HighLowPrecip
Averages91°F70°--

So, our record high today was in 1930, and our record low was in 2004, on a "warming" planet...

We are likely to end 2023 5 degrees short of getting to 104, which is an average summer "record high" for the date. WE ARE NOWHERE NEAR RECORD WARMTH

"Warmest ever", do you mean that it's hotter now in Nashville than just a few billion years ago when it was all molten rock?

"Warmest ever", do you mean that it's hotter now in Nashville than just a few billion years ago when it was all molten rock?

Molten rock is climate change too. I saw some drunk bitch staggering down the side of the highway yesterday. Obviously the result of climate change. And if that's not enough, my dog caught a chipmunk yesterday. Obviously a sign of climate change.

The signs are all around us.

Today's data...

LOL!!!

Aug 7HighLowPrecip
Averages91°F70°--

We're not getting out of the 60s today. In August!

Global warming--OH, I mean climate change!

Today's data...

LOL!!!

Aug 7HighLowPrecip
Averages91°F70°--

If climate change were a woman, she would screech, "OMG why are my hormones constantly fluctuating and making me bleed every month? This can't be NORMAL!!"

And we'd all be like:

images

They will claim "warmest ever" until they are defunded. Nobody in the media asks for the data. Nobody fact checks. The "media" just parrots and accepts FUDGED FRAUD as "fact." The Co2 fraud has bilked us for $20 trillion and climbing. It is dangerously misdiagnosing these fires too, cheering them on while thwarting desalination and other solutions. The people behind the Co2 fraud are seriously sick traitors.

If climate change were a woman, she would screech, "OMG why are my hormones constantly fluctuating and making me bleed every month? This can't be NORMAL!!"

And we'd all be like:

images

The Co2 fraud is like a roided female bodybuilder. When she first takes the roids, she gets buff and still looks female. A decade later, she looks and sounds like a man and no man wants her.

The Co2 fraud is stale, laughable bullshit that urgently needs to be defunded so we can actually solve real problems like the fires and land based fresh water issues.

The Co2 fraud is like a roided female bodybuilder. When she first takes the roids, she gets buff and still looks female. A decade later, she looks and sounds like a man and no man wants her.

The Co2 fraud is stale, laughable bullshit that urgently needs to be defunded so we can actually solve real problems like the fires and land based fresh water issues.

If CO2 is a problem, the liberal country of Canada has been North America's biggest producer of it throughout the entire Summer.

canada.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Molten rock is climate change too. I saw some drunk bitch staggering down the side of the highway yesterday. Obviously the result of climate change. And if that's not enough, my dog caught a chipmunk yesterday. Obviously a sign of climate change.

The signs are all around us.

Fleas in my yard are definitely worse this year. Can't even make an outside lap around the house without being covered in them. My sister says it is the same at her house and she doesn't even have pets. Clearly directly the result of global warming exstincting whatever the hell it is that normally feeds on the little flea bastards.

Fleas in my yard are definitely worse this year. Can't even make an outside lap around the house without being covered in them. My sister says it is the same at her house and she doesn't even have pets. Clearly directly the result of global warming exstincting whatever the hell it is that normally feeds on the little flea bastards.

I've had problems with fleas the last two years, probably because we got a new dog. We let him run free on our property, but he sleeps in the garage. The little flea bastards manage to get in the house, where we have four cats.

I've had problems with fleas the last two years, probably because we got a new dog. We let him run free on our property, but he sleeps in the garage. The little flea bastards manage to get in the house, where we have four cats.

Those expensive seresto flea collars are pretty good most of the time on dogs. They are wishy washy on cats though because they are much weaker than the dog version. My cats stay mostly inside, all have seresto collars and they still have fleas from the bastards jumping off people as they come in and out. We have had the exterminators in, have bombed the carpets with flea killer and have been soaking everything we can with spray but nothing but winter coming is going to hold them back at this point.

Those expensive seresto flea collars are pretty good most of the time on dogs. They are wishy washy on cats though because they are much weaker than the dog version. My cats stay mostly inside, all have seresto collars and they still have fleas from the bastards jumping off people as they come in and out. We have had the exterminators in, have bombed the carpets with flea killer and have been soaking everything we can with spray but nothing but winter coming is going to hold them back at this point.

We've had pretty good luck with a Flea Beacon. It's a plastic tray with a sticky pad inside, and a small incandescent bulb. They're attracted to the light and get stuck. And once a week we give the cats a Capaction pill crushed up in some tuna juice. Those pills kill every flea on them within an hour, they just drop dead and fall off.

They will claim "warmest ever" until they are defunded. Nobody in the media asks for the data. Nobody fact checks. The "media" just parrots and accepts FUDGED FRAUD as "fact." The Co2 fraud has bilked us for $20 trillion and climbing. It is dangerously misdiagnosing these fires too, cheering them on while thwarting desalination and other solutions. The people behind the Co2 fraud are seriously sick traitors.
ordinarily when some goofy report comes out my preference is for blaming stupidity before malfeasance, but then again you may be on to something w/ "sick traitors"...

ordinarily when some goofy report comes out my preference is for blaming stupidity before malfeasance, but then again you may be on to something w/ "sick traitors"...

The Co2 fraud has cost us at least $20 trillion and rising rapidly.

A certain amount of monetary/economic damage constitutes treason. The Co2 fraud is at least 20 fold beyond that....

The Co2 fraud has cost us at least $20 trillion and rising rapidly.

A certain amount of monetary/economic damage constitutes treason. The Co2 fraud is at least 20 fold beyond that....
oF course that might be able to prove that in a court of law, tho that would depend on the jury and judge. My thinking is that the appeals process would counteract loopy judge/juries.

oF course that might be able to prove that in a court of law, tho that would depend on the jury and judge. My thinking is that the appeals process would counteract loopy judge/juries.

Not if what homO and Holder hid in the closet gets out...

They were BUSTED in 2010, even earlier.... which is why homO went SILENT for TWO YEARS....

Forum List

Back