Germany records Hottest April ever +5°C = 9°F !

The USA needs much more energy per inhabitant and produced material than Germany. The use of energy was in Germany always efficient. And whatever Germany is able to do will not be able to solve the problem any longer. It's 40-50 years to late now. The world will have to suffer - that's meanwhile inevitable. Everything, what the nations of the world are furthermore able to do, is to try to minimize the sufferings of the future generations.
We also have a much more favorable climate for renewables.

using just 1-2% of our land area for Solar (ie 4 corners area of SW) we could power the entire country.
Germany has no such natural blessing.
`

Last edited:
We should vacate all of Southern California and turn it into a vast wind and solar production facility

So this is the new normal German climate, right? This is not just weather, right?

The USA needs much more energy per inhabitant and produced material than Germany. The use of energy was in Germany always efficient. And whatever Germany is able to do will not be able to solve the problem any longer. It's 40-50 years to late now. The world will have to suffer - that's meanwhile inevitable. Everything, what the nations of the world are furthermore able to do, is to try to minimize the sufferings of the future generations.

using just 1-2% of our land area for Solar (ie 4 corners area of SW) we could power the entire country.
`

But not happening s0n!! In fact, by 2040, solar and wind combined will still be providing less than 10% of our electricity. But don't take my word for it....check the Obama EIA projection report from early 2017 :2up::boobies::boobies:

Hey s0n....not for nothing but you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
See climate change happens with the left-handed version of 2 and global warming happens with the right-haned version. Don't ask for the lab work because there isn't any

What for heaven sake do you try to tell me here? The facts are worldwide clear: Human beings produce a damned dangerous climate change.

How does climate change differ from global warming

Why for heavens sake try US-Americans to make a problem out of no problems and try the same time not to see real problems? What for heavens sake is not understandable in case of the climate change? Answer: Nothing! Some of the structures are deterministic Chaos - what means our sciences have problems in analyzing all structures because of a lack of knowledge about non-linear mathematics in dynamic structures. But who is able to wait to do something until we are all-knowing? The people in the Middle ages for example had eliminated pestilence a long time before medical research found the reasons and methods for infection diseases.

Short: You are a reason for the climate change! If you are able to do something what could help to stop or to minimize the climate change: do it. In worst case it will not work - in best case you will save the life of lots of people - including the life of your own ass or the life of children or grandchildren or ...

At what cost s0n?

That's where your argument falls like a house of cards. ...

You don't understand my "argument". It's for me totally unimportant to be right or wrong. In case one of the more worse of my imaginations will come true, then I fear the rest of mankind will hunt every US-American, scalp him, bind him on a stake, torture him and burn him. So take care you are right and nothing what's in my worse fantasies will happen. And if you should be without descendants, who have to suffer for you, then I will not be shy to hunt you personally in the spiritual world after your death - and will form you in a black hole to a spaghetti and will weave a paper airplane out of you.

Last edited:
So this is the new normal German climate, right?

No - idiot or propagandist or whatever this is what the criminals in the USA are doing when they "discuss": 2018 was the hottest April since more then 200 years in central Europe.

Last edited:
I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet.

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

I find it funny that you conclude that climatic changes will lead to a dead planet - your words: "The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet." From everything we know the planet's climate has been in a perpetual state of change and this has yet to result in a "dead planet"

We are not able to compare directly what we are causing with any situation of planet Earth in the past. It never before existed an "intelligent" species on this planet, which kills all life on this planet. And you can see clearly at the planet Venus what carbon dioxide is able to do.

Personally the research I've read leads me to believe that the sun and a weakening magnetic field has more influence on the planet's climate than the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

knut_berlin_polar_bear.jpg

Borg. Damned Borg.

Sadly you can't tax people for a weakening magnetosphere but you can for producing carbon dioxide. For those who believe that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and a greenhouse gas I suggest you learn how to hold your breath in order to save the planet.

The world needs really some good ideas what to do with the suicide of the US-Americans.

The raging argument regarding climate is that carbon dioxide is warming the planet causing ice to melt. resulting in rising sea levels. That warming is also changing air and ocean currents to deviate from their present trajectories, resulting in certain regions experiencing droughts and others facing devastation from terrible storms. Warming is said to be the greatest risk we face.

For the sake of argument lets say I believe these things to be true (full disclosure - I don't), but lets pretend. How do I explain the fact that the planet has experienced much hotter periods and far greater carbon dioxide in the atmosphere but never became a "dead plant"?

`

We could for example with only one power plant in the Sahara in Africa produce enough electric energy for whole Europe only with sun-energy - in a totally conventional technique with hot water and generators. The power plant would be gigantic in the end - but not bigger then one of our very little federal states. The only reason not to start such projects is politics, nothing else.

But also in this case we will need intelligent solutions for the use of energy and have to maximize efficiency and to stop a waste of energy.

Last edited:

No - idiot or propagandist or whatever this is what the criminals in the USA are doing when they "discuss": 2018 was the hottest April since more then 200 years in central Europe.

I thought you said that this is "climate change"? Are you backing away from that claim and now saying this is just a,weather event?

I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

I find it funny that you conclude that climatic changes will lead to a dead planet - your words: "The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet." From everything we know the planet's climate has been in a perpetual state of change and this has yet to result in a "dead planet"

We are not able to compare directly what we are causing with any situation of planet Earth in the past. It never before existed an "intelligent" species on this planet, which kills all life on this planet. And you can see clearly at the planet Venus what carbon dioxide is able to do.

Personally the research I've read leads me to believe that the sun and a weakening magnetic field has more influence on the planet's climate than the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Borg. Damned Borg.

Sadly you can't tax people for a weakening magnetosphere but you can for producing carbon dioxide. For those who believe that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and a greenhouse gas I suggest you learn how to hold your breath in order to save the planet.

The world needs really some good ideas what to do with the suicide of the US-Americans.

The raging argument regarding climate is that carbon dioxide is warming the planet causing ice to melt. resulting in rising sea levels. That warming is also changing air and ocean currents to deviate from their present trajectories, resulting in certain regions experiencing droughts and others facing devastation from terrible storms. Warming is said to be the greatest risk we face.

For the sake of argument lets say I believe these things to be true (full disclosure - I don't), but lets pretend. How do I explain the fact that the planet has experienced much hotter periods and far greater carbon dioxide in the atmosphere but never became a "dead plant"?

Again - Take a look at the planet Venus then you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. Do not underestimate this problem. It's a serious problem. But I give you an example if you should think all mankind is not able to die out, because we are many. Once were big forests around the world. Then only one species of trees "wan" (that's not how evolution works, that's how human beings are thinking) and only one species of trees survived all around the globe. But this trees from the horsetail family changed the climate and died out. Sometimes "to win" means to lose.

And what do you like to argue? It was the hottest April since more than 200 years in central Europe. This is able to be a probabilistic phenomenon or it is able to be a deterministic phenomenon. No one thinks seriously this is probabilistic. The manmade current climate change is a fact not an idea. But it's not easy - or impossible at all - to follow the deterministic self-reflective structure, the chaos, within such a phenomenon.

Last edited:
Venus never had people on it either. All the CO2 on Venus came about naturally through eruptions and pockets of CO2 underground bursting out.
I'm curious about how much CO2 and other toxic gases are released into the atmosphere by natural events vs by humans. I don't think that study has ever been done. Willing to bet the amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere by the Hawaiian volcanos and the forest fires of California over a few days is more than humans will release in several hundred years.

Borg. Damned Borg.

Again - Take a look at the planet Venus then you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. But I give you an example if you should think all mankind is not able to die out, because we are many. Once were big forests around the world. Then only one species of trees "wan" (that's not how evolution works, that's how human beings are thinking) and only one species of trees survived all around the globe. But this trees from the horsetail family changed the climate and died out.

And what do you like to argue? It was the hottest April since more than 200 years in central Europe.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I thought you said that this is "climate change"? Are you backing away from that claim and now saying this is just a,weather event?

Let it be to speak with me any longer, evildoer. Why do you do such a stupid political propaganda of hate and destruction?

Venus never had people on it either. ...

Good grief. Yeah. You got it. Life is impossible on planet Venus, our "sister". Once started an avalanche which destroyed this possibility in the end forever. You will for example never find a home for the soul of Klimt on this planet.

Last edited:

Good grief. Yeah. You got it. Life is impossible on planet Venus, our "sister". Once started an avalanche which destroyed this possibility in the end forever. You will for example never find a home for the soul of Klimt on this planet.

No! You didn't!

Klimt?

I recently visited the Neue Gallrey and was mesmerized by this

1ebd5b69-6b58-4049-9bb9-79305ef9a363-594x2040.jpeg

No! You didn't!

Klimt?

I recently visited the Neue Gallrey and was mesmerized by this

1ebd5b69-6b58-4049-9bb9-79305ef9a363-594x2040.jpeg

Dang Frank....that is creepy!

Borg. Damned Borg.

Again - Take a look at the planet Venus then you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. Do not underestimate this problem. It's a serious problem. But I give you an example if you should think all mankind is not able to die out, because we are many. Once were big forests around the world. Then only one species of trees "wan" (that's not how evolution works, that's how human beings are thinking) and only one species of trees survived all around the globe. But this trees from the horsetail family changed the climate and died out. Sometimes "to win" means to lose.

And what do you like to argue? It was the hottest April since more than 200 years in central Europe. This is able to be a probabilistic phenomenon or it is able to be a deterministic phenomenon. No one thinks seriously this is probabilistic. The manmade current climate change is a fact not an idea. But it's not easy - or impossible at all - to follow the deterministic self-reflective structure, the chaos, within such a phenomenon.

Your arguments are nothing more than hyperbole, ie: Venus cannot support life therefore the Earth may suffer the same fate, a tree went extinct and so may mankind, Central Europe suffered the warmest April in two hundred years - it's all bullshit.

Regarding this last point Central Europe consists of " Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Poland, The Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary and all countries in Central Europe (therefore Central Europe) did NOT experience the warmest April in 200 years, not even close.

Other than expressing your fears what steps are you taking to heal the earth? I'm curious.

This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
And they didn't just beat the old records, they Destroyed them
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

Germany records hottest April ever
The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.
Germany records hottest April ever | DW | 30.04.2018

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]
what was the actual temperature? 60 degrees F? I bet the citizens loved the warmer temps. I know I would have since my area temps were ~10 degrees F under average for Chicago, that would be average under 50 degrees F.

How Goofily anecdotal, and not really germane to the AGW debate. Yes, a large asteroid too would effect climatre more than AGW (in the short run anyway) but ...
`

Lol....lets see, but bold predictions of where the climate will be in 50 years based on computer models is not at all anecdotal. OK s0n..... whatever you say!!!

Oh....and speaking about "germane".....how 'bout those 20 new coal plants Germany is building by 2020. :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Germany Is a Coal-Burning, Gas-Guzzling Climate Change Hypocrite

Bah Bah Booey

Who's not winning?:cul2:

The US is now generating less CO2 than it did in the late 1990s. All that was done IN SPITE of govt intervention.

I've had to work in Germany. Hated it. Dark and dingy work spaces. At least I didn't have to pay for their OUTRAGEOUS electricity costs.

This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
And they didn't just beat the old records, they Destroyed them
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

Germany records hottest April ever
The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.
Germany records hottest April ever | DW | 30.04.2018

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]
Republicans don't care.
Overall temperature is rising. And it's debatable as to the cause. Volcanoes? Solar variables? Human pollution? Heaven even forbid we bring up human caused, that might mean We can do something...
based on what data?

Forum List

Back