Germany Preparing For A Trump Win After Iowa

Nope. I have no issues with Germans...plenty of German and Dutch in my bloodline...but I'm an American.

Then you are a shame for your German=Dutch ancestors.

I believe Germans should shoulder the cost if defending Germany

Aha ... grmmmpffff :lol:

and Americans should only shoulder the cost of defending America.

So why did you do two wars against Germany? Germany never did do anything bad to the USA.

You want world class defense...it's going to cost ya one way or the other.

What you do is your problem and not our problem. Leave the NATO, go home and defend America in the USA if you like to do so.

No such thing as a free lunch.

That's an American idiom...

?

You seem really to think your soldiers defend Germany. If you would be a German I had to laugh a lot now about your naivity. Most US-Americasn hate us. That's why Donald Trump was able to generate votes with hate on Germany. Your hate has by the way a very simple reason as far as I can see. Still in the very first beginning of the 20th century most Germans in the USA preferred to speak German.

Last edited:
Fool you haven't had a date in decades.

That's true. First of all have Germans no "dates" in the sense how you use this word and second: I love my wife and I am a "treue Tomate" (a true (=loyal) tomato) how we call idiots like me who do not look for sexual adventures with other women. Nevertheless women love me and I love women.

Last edited:
The question is...why are we subsidizing European security in the first place?
I don't mind subsidizing it where we pay 10% and they pay 90%. Right now it is the other way around. I believe, if I remember correctly, that NATO countries are supposed to ante up 2% of their GDP. Many of the other countries don't even do that, and, with our economy being the largest in the world, we put in far more dollars than probably all of the others combined, and it is to defend them, not us.

When will your soldiers leave Germany? Or do you think to fight together with the Russians against Germany as you always did do? Will you wipe out Germany with nukes for to create in the centre of Europe a chaos which will make it impossible that Europe will play any leading role in the world any longer?
When will the Europeans stop being America's welfare queen and start taking responsibility for their welfare?

I don't mind subsidizing it where we pay 10% and they pay 90%. Right now it is the other way around. I believe, if I remember correctly, that NATO countries are supposed to ante up 2% of their GDP. Many of the other countries don't even do that, and, with our economy being the largest in the world, we put in far more dollars than probably all of the others combined, and it is to defend them, not us.

You do not have your army to defend anyone. You army is your foreign politics.

The Romans for example had 1 legionary for about 100,000 inhabitants of the Roman empire (in total ~100 millions inhabitants) - and the very most of them not had been Romans. A legionary had not only been a soldier but also a policeman and construction worker. You have 1 soldier for about 200 people and you have soldiers in more than 80% of all nations of the world. We Germans have currently 1 soldier for about 400 people. Everyone thinks the Romans had been strongly armed - but indeed today we are all much more strongly armed.

And you - pardon that I have to say so - are an idiot who believes in political propaganda. Angela Merkel for example was a natural scientist and chancellor of Germany who was able to speak with everyone in the world about every thinkable problem and to find first steps to start to solve real problems. Exception: The idiot - ah sorry: the genius - Donald Trump. He needed hate on Germany to get votes. But do not worry: Not only the republicans also the democrats of the USA did do their best to ruin the relations between the USA and Germany. Our weakness: Germans are no resentful.

Last edited:
You do not have your army to defend anyone. You army is your foreign politics.

The Romans for example had 1 legionary for about 100,000 inhabitants of the Roman empire (in total ~100 millions inhabitants) - and the very most of them not had been Romans. A legionary had not only be a soldier but also a policemen and construction worker. You have 1 soldier for about 200 people and you have soldiers in more than 80% of all nations of the world. We Germans have currently 1 soldier for about 400 people. Everyone thinks the Romans had been strongly armed - but no indeed today we are all much more strongly armed.

And you - pardon that I have to say so - are an idiot who believes in political propaganda. Angela Merkel for example was a natural scientist and chancellor of Germany who was able to speak with everyone in the world about every thinkable problem. Exception: The idiot - ah sorry: the genius - Donald Trump. But do not worry. Also the democatrs of the USA did do and do their very best to ruin the relations between the USA and Germany.
If I understand you correctly, you just joined the forum so you could criticize America.

LOL. NATO is to defend Europe. That is the reality. They should pay for their own defense,

The NATO is a defense alliance and no government. Germany pays for the NATO institutions the same money as the whole titanic USA is doing. If we would pay 75% less than this would still be fair. And everyone in this defense alliance has an own army financed from the own population. And this armies and nations can do whatever they like to do or not to do. They have to agree when they make common projects. Or do you really think the US-army is under control of the NATO? That's the same with every other member of the NATO. The members of the NATO are free nations and not a part of the USA.

Last edited:
If I understand you correctly, you just joined the forum so you could criticize America.

You understand corretcly when I say now to you "You are a typical US-asshole who has not any lousy idea about how to speak correctly with a German." But don't worry: I threw my education into a waste paper basket before I tried to speak with US-Americans. But a question: Are you sure you know what is "critics"?

All of our allies should just prepare for life without the support of the US. We are no longer a reliable ally.

But that would mean for many of these European countries to grow and act like adults and spend money on their military FIRST instead of funding a litany of social programs and relying on the US to protect them.

But that would mean for many of these European countries to grow and act like adults and spend money on their military FIRST instead of funding a litany of social programs and relying on the US to protect them.

Or perhaps they just do not live in a constant state of fear from this boogieman or that one

Same reason as being in South Korea.

We have those bases throughout the wrld to tripwire the fighting that starts to start there, not here.

Or perhaps they just do not live in a constant state of fear from this boogieman or that one

Um, yeah, that is kind of what Merkle did with their dependence on Russian oil. They found out pretty quickly just how dumb that was. Don't be so naive to think that there aren't bad players who would love nothing more than to gain control over Western Europe if given the chance.

Um, yeah, that is kind of what Merkle did with their dependence on Russian oil. They found out pretty quickly just how dumb that was. Don't be so naive to think that there aren't bad players who would love nothing more than to gain control over Western Europe if given the chance.

According to Gigi everything it kumbaya and there is nothing to fear in this world.

Except a Trump presidency of course. :laughing0301:

It is becoming more and more clear that other countries are realizing Trump could very well be the winner in 2024 and become president again. And, guess what they are doing? They are ramping up military production to help Ukraine and NATO, stepping up to the plate instead of the US footing all of the money, equipment, and personnel to defend Europe. Trump was never in favor of getting rid of NATO. But, since NATO pretty much is a defense of Europe, Europe should foot most of the bill and equipment. NATO is for THEIR defense, not ours but those countries have been wanting the US to pay for the majority of their defense. Trump is accomplishing this without even being president. Imagine the things he could accomplish as president.

Of course, the entire world knows that Trump may pull the US out of NATO.

It makes our enemies very happy.

Forum List

Back