Germany Preparing For A Trump Win After Iowa

You wiped out Germany in two world wars, genocided many Germans cultures/nations/tribes and as a result in total of this all what you did do we Germans are dying out, 24/7 full-time superidiot. A German from the year 1913 has today 1/2 biological descendent - an US-American from the year 1913 has today 3 descendents. I would say a main characteristics of the cute, kindly and nice and funny US-Americans is it that everything dies what they touch.
FAFO - practical application.

Last edited:
When will your soldiers leave Germany? Or do you think to fight together with the Russians against Germany as you always did do? Will you wipe out Germany with nukes for to create in the centre of Europe a chaos which will make it impossible that Europe will play any leading role in the world any longer?

What.

Sure, US-Russian. Ever thought about high treason and Donald Trump before you like to sink the ship which you will leave, rat?

That's gibberish.

All of our allies should just prepare for life without the support of the US. We are no longer a reliable ally.

We have no allies. We have welfare cases.

Free Academy For Osteopathy?
fafo-findout.gif

FAFO.

I agree in Trump's stance on Europe being held accountable for their own defense. I also believe the issue should be done without the grandstanding on Trump's part in a way that doesn't reduce American leadership and leave us more vulnerable.

It is becoming more and more clear that other countries are realizing Trump could very well be the winner in 2024 and become president again. And, guess what they are doing? They are ramping up military production to help Ukraine and NATO, stepping up to the plate instead of the US footing all of the money, equipment, and personnel to defend Europe. Trump was never in favor of getting rid of NATO. But, since NATO pretty much is a defense of Europe, Europe should foot most of the bill and equipment. NATO is for THEIR defense, not ours but those countries have been wanting the US to pay for the majority of their defense. Trump is accomplishing this without even being president. Imagine the things he could accomplish as president.

Wellllll, that might be a stretch or wishful thinking. :) But then again it is possible. Trump pulled no punches with other world leaders that if they wanted our good will and protection they had to do their fair share. And while it never became perfect, things improved a great deal. They may not have liked Trump--I suspect a lot of them did though and also admired him--but they respected him. They knew his words were not idle rhetoric but he meant what he said. And they trusted him to follow through on commitments/agreements with him.

Also when America prospers, they all benefitted.

Translation...you have no rebuttal.

Good for you...at least you have a little common sense.

So rare these day.

Tell me the name of the Red Indian nation and/or tribe who lived where you live now. Tell me what they think about you.

Last edited:
Tell me the name of the Red Indian nation and/or tribe who lived where you live now. Tell me what they think about you.
Probably the same thing as the Red Indian tribe who lived here before the Red Indian tribe my ancestors displaced. And I care just as much as they did. None at all.

Probably the same thing as the Red Indian tribe who lived here before the Red Indian tribe my ancestors displaced. And I care just as much as they did. None at all.

You hate Germans so your ancestors not had been Germans. What a luck - although this means nothing. Blood is not thicker than water.

In memoriam buffalo calf woman. May her dreams come true.

Last edited:
You hate Germasn so your ancestors not had been Germans. What a luck.
Nope. I have no issues with Germans...plenty of German and Dutch in my bloodline...but I'm an American.

I believe Germans should shoulder the cost if defending Germany and Americans should only shoulder the cost of defending America. You want world class defense...it's going to cost ya one way or the other.

No such thing as a free lunch.

That's an American idiom...

Forum List

Back