German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Sure, it depends on your build, but those women are AT LEAST chubby. Lol. To say otherwise is a lie.

She looks healthy to me, sorry I'm not a fan of the body type that makes me wonder if said woman has eaten in the past 3 days.

She doesn't look healthy. She looks FAT. :D

She doesn't look "fat", we use that word to describe anyone even moderately overweight (by current standards). Fat should be used for obese people.

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Sure, it depends on your build, but those women are AT LEAST chubby. Lol. To say otherwise is a lie.

She looks healthy to me, sorry I'm not a fan of the body type that makes me wonder if said woman has eaten in the past 3 days.

She doesn't look "fat", we use that word to describe anyone even moderately overweight (by current standards). Fat should be used for obese people.

No, there is FAT and then there is OBESE. There is a difference. What are you arguing about? This woman is going to be the size of a cow by the time she's 35 years old obviously. God forbid if she has a child. Obesity and overweight are a MUCH more common problem than anorexia too.

No, there is FAT and then there is OBESE. There is a difference. What are you arguing about? This woman is going to be the size of a cow by the time she's 35 years old obviously. God forbid if she has a child. Obesity and overweight are a MUCH more common problem than anorexia too.

I respectfully disagree. True, she may blow up like a balloon, but maybe not. Some people just have a big body type.

When I was 250lbs, I was bordering Obese, i.e. Fat, at my current 223, I am not the size I want to be, but I don't see myself as fat.

I respectfully disagree. True, she may blow up like a balloon, but maybe not. Some people just have a big body type.

When I was 250lbs, I was bordering Obese, i.e. Fat, at my current 223, I am not the size I want to be, but I don't see myself as fat.

Give me a break. Of course she is going to. :lol:

Propensity is not certainty.

It's pretty much a guarantee. :D Stop being foolish. You know I'm right.

Not even close. When you ASSUME, you make and ASS out of U and ME.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

I personally plan of marking off how low my balls drop as I age past 50.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

Larger and saggier in most cases. If I was a guy, I would avoid the chubbers. :D The chances are very good that they are going to be obese in a few more years, and this is especially true with women.

Think about it like this. Remember the chubby girls in high school? How many of those girls are fat now and how many are thin? I live in one of the LEAST fattest states in the country and let me tell you, most of the chubby girls I knew from high school are ginormous now. Once they get married and have a child or two, they seem to get much larger. :D Then again, girls were not as chubby when I was going to school. I remember when I was in school there were maybe a couple/few overweight kids. Now, my GOSH, it seems like most are overweight, and normal-sized girls/women are in the minority.

But anyway, being overweight is NOT healthy. So, no, that girl is probably not healthy and she will probably not be very healthy as she ages either.

Think about it like this. Remember the chubby girls in high school? How many of those girls are fat now and how many are thin? I live in one of the LEAST fattest states in the country and let me tell you, most of the chubby girls I knew from high school are ginormous now. Once they get married and have a child or two, they seem to get much larger. :D Then again, girls were not as chubby when I was going to school. I remember when I was in school there were maybe a couple/few overweight kids. Now, my GOSH, it seems like most are overweight, and normal-sized girls/women are in the minority.

But anyway, being overweight is NOT healthy. So, no, that girl is probably not healthy and she will probably not be very healthy as she ages either.

Happiness is what you make of it, just because YOU wouldn't be happy at that weight, doesn't mean they are not.

Happiness is what you make of it, just because YOU wouldn't be happy at that weight, doesn't mean they are not.

I didn't say anything about happiness. I said it's unhealthy because it is, so those of you saying she looks "healthy" are wrong. She looks overweight and that is not healthy.

Good grief! Are you in love with this person or something? She is fat. Get over it.

I didn't say anything about happiness. I said it's unhealthy because it is, so those of you saying she looks "healthy" are wrong. She looks overweight and that is not healthy.

Sorry, read your response too quick.

Good grief! Are you in love with this person or something? She is fat. Get over it.

She's definitely attractive, but my wife is curvy as well, and I wouldn't change that. I guess I just have a type (and no, not a chubby chaser, again, underwear has to be smaller than mine).

That being said SHE want's to get back into working out, and I will join her.

309525_10150837061655593_587235592_20891092_1068778634_n.jpg

Why are they such fat pigs?

Yummy, yummy- lovely girl with a big stein of beer.

What is not to like other than your attitude?

She's definitely attractive, but my wife is curvy as well, and I wouldn't change that. I guess I just have a type (and no, not a chubby chaser, again, underwear has to be smaller than mine).

That being said SHE want's to get back into working out, and I will join her.

Good for you! :) I wish you the best of luck. When and if you and she do lose weight, you will probably notice that you feel MUCH lighter and have a lot more energy too. It's just more healthy to be on the thin side than the chunky side.

Well, I came to my conclusion by using my EYES. Lol. Those women are fat and will just get fatter.

That is just your personal prejudice in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back