German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
309525_10150837061655593_587235592_20891092_1068778634_n.jpg

Why are they such fat pigs?

Yummy, yummy- lovely girl with a big stein of beer.

What is not to like other than your attitude?

She looks fat to me. :D

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Well, I came to my conclusion by using my EYES. Lol. Those women are fat and will just get fatter.

That is just your personal prejudice in action.

No, she's fat and more than likely, will get fatter. :D

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

Our current concept of "thin" is just that, a current concept. People were thicker in the past, as well as thinner, and it depends on a combination of body type, and cultural standards.

The chart says I should be 165 lbs at 5' 8", at that weight I would look anorexic because I have broad shoulders (I have the "Paisano" build, wide at the beam and short of stature). Thusly, said chart can kiss my ass, and I would be happy at an even 200 lbs.

Well, I came to my conclusion by using my EYES. Lol. Those women are fat and will just get fatter.

That is just your personal prejudice in action.

Don't encourage the fatties. It is very unhealthful and unhelpful. They need to lose weight. Human beings are supposed to be on the thinner side. The reason why we have so many chubbers is because people don't have to work hard to get their meals and such things anymore. People are lazy and most of them do not even work out. :rolleyes-41:

Twiggy was a big hit when I was a teenager.

Never could figure out why.

Yep. that is this:

Twiggy_promo.jpg

vs. this, which is more my speed

style-profile-kat-dennings-look--large-msg-134538748873.jpg

Well, I think there is a happy medium between the two. :D The girl in the second picture looks good until she takes off her supertight dress that is holding in all of her fat and she blobs out all over the place. Lol.

Also, you should know, that she lost weight recently because she wants to be healthy. :)

b54898cc-8672-40dc-9e65-e3988047d1a9_2048_KatDennings.jpg

Yep. that is this:

Twiggy_promo.jpg

Well, I think there is a happy medium between the two. :D The girl in the second picture looks good until she takes off her supertight dress that is holding in all of her fat and she blobs out all over the place. Lol.

Also, you should know, that she lost weight recently because she wants to be healthy. :)

Not much weight, thank god, again, I don't want to have to ask someone if they are hungry all the time.

Yep. that is this:

Twiggy_promo.jpg

Not much weight, thank god, again, I don't want to have to ask someone if they are hungry all the time.

Why would you have to do that? If someone is hungry, they will normally eat.

The actress above is also young. Good for her for losing some weight! She looks much more comfortable and natural in her dress. In the picture you showed she was squeezed into that dress. It was too small for her. She needed to lose some weight to be healthier.

Being thin and having not a lot of body fat is the healthy way to be. Those are just facts. :D

This is the type of body style that looks and actually is healthy. Athletic and in great shape. She looks just as good nude as she does dressed, I'm sure. Sorry, but your chubbers are NOT healthy.

1.0x0.jpg

Yep. that is this:

Twiggy_promo.jpg

The actress above is also young. Good for her for losing some weight! She looks much more comfortable and natural in her dress. In the picture you showed she was squeezed into that dress. It was too small for her. She needed to lose some weight to be healthier.

Being thin and having not a lot of body fat is the healthy way to be. Those are just facts. :D

Being "thin' can be just as bad, and obsession with thinness leads to a whole slew of body issues for people, mostly women.

This is the type of body style that looks and actually is healthy. Athletic and in great shape. She looks just as good nude as she does dressed, I'm sure. Sorry, but your chubbers are NOT healthy.

1.0x0.jpg

Sorry, but her ass should be on a milk carton, because it's missing.

Half way decent rack though. but its being helped by the push up bra.

Yep. that is this:

Twiggy_promo.jpg

Being "thin' can be just as bad, and obsession with thinness leads to a whole slew of body issues for people, mostly women.

Sure, but that is rare. It seems that most women are overweight. Rarely do you see a thin one or an anorexic appearing one. Most are chubbers. That is why our overweight/obesity rates are way higher than most other countries. Being fat in this country is starting to be seen as the norm, but it is not.

1.0x0.jpg

Sorry, but her ass should be on a milk carton, because it's missing.

Half way decent rack though. but its being helped by the push up bra.

Sorry, most women aren't supposed to have giant milk jugs. They also lead to a lot of health issues. There is nothing wrong with being normal sized. You have been conditioned to see the fatty as "healthy." But it is not. The woman above is in great shape, muscular and tone. That is how a woman's body should look if she is healthy.

Propensity is not certainty.

It's pretty much a guarantee. :D Stop being foolish. You know I'm right.

Not even close. When you ASSUME, you make and ASS out of U and ME.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

I personally plan of marking off how low my balls drop as I age past 50.

Larger and saggier in most cases. If I was a guy, I would avoid the chubbers. :D The chances are very good that they are going to be obese in a few more years, and this is especially true with women.
Karma is going to bite you in the arse, and it will be huge.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

Larger and saggier in most cases. If I was a guy, I would avoid the chubbers. :D The chances are very good that they are going to be obese in a few more years, and this is especially true with women.

I don't believe in Karma. I am 37 years old and still the same size I was at 18. :D

It's really all about eating in moderation, eating healthier foods (most of the time anyway), and exercising regularly. If you do those simple things, you can be thin too. :D

1.0x0.jpg

Is this you?

No. That is just a picture I swiped off the internet. :D Why? Are you cute and single? I have some pictures in my gallery. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back