Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Yes I would. Very much so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullshit. If you wanted to try something you would have came to Oakland to prove how tough you are when you had the chance. Like I predicted all youre going to do is sell wolf tickets and hide. :rolleyes:

What do you do just copy and paste. You say the same shit every time. You’ve had an open invitation to come to Nj but you hide in the jungle. Blah, blah, blah. When your grow some balls then talk to me. Until then you’ll say the same bullshit you always do.

STFU you punk ass bitch. Nobody black here is going to destroy what we have built to end up in prison for whipping some no class piece of racist cheeze it trash. I'm old, which means 5-10 in prison is like a life sentence. You don't understand the ramifications of that for you in a fight. You don't want none of these brothers here under those conditions. So just shut the hell up..
Like most white boys he dont want none anyway. If really wanted some he would have came to Oakland when I invited him to. Instead he claimed he would never set foot in CA because it disgusted him. :rolleyes:

Again exactly what I said you would say. What you can’t afford the plane ticket.

You are a bunch of talk. Zero action. My invitation awaits your acceptance. :rolleyes:

I really don't think that is something you would enjoy trying to do.

Yes I would. Very much so

Bullshit. If you wanted to try something you would have came to Oakland to prove how tough you are when you had the chance. Like I predicted all youre going to do is sell wolf tickets and hide. :rolleyes:

What do you do just copy and paste. You say the same shit every time. You’ve had an open invitation to come to Nj but you hide in the jungle. Blah, blah, blah. When your grow some balls then talk to me. Until then you’ll say the same bullshit you always do.

STFU you punk ass bitch. Nobody black here is going to destroy what we have built to end up in prison for whipping some no class piece of racist cheeze it trash. I'm old, which means 5-10 in prison is like a life sentence. You don't understand the ramifications of that for you in a fight. You don't want none of these brothers here under those conditions. So just shut the hell up..

Prison. You’d be in the hospital GSP. Best in UFC.

Well I'll just say this much, if I go to the hospital I won't be alone.

Guaranteed.

Like most white boys he dont want none anyway. If really wanted some he would have came to Oakland when I invited him to. Instead he claimed he would never set foot in CA because it disgusted him. :rolleyes:

Yep. That's straight "pussiefied".

Yeah. Another loud mouth want to be. You both are trash talkers but do nothing. Yellow boys.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm too old to be concerned with what a baby bitch like you thinks and I have nothing to prove to your punk ass.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.
I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.
Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.
The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Since I'm a white guy, I'm not sure why you wold think I want to eliminate me. Care to elaborate?
You side with Asclepias, IM2, Paul Essen and others on here.

That is self explanatory.

I agree and disagree with lots of people depending on the subject. Quite often I do both with the same person. Some day you might realize that is what rational people do.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.
I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.

Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.
The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Since I'm a white guy, I'm not sure why you wold think I want to eliminate me. Care to elaborate?

I agree and disagree with lots of people depending on the subject. Quite often I do both with the same person. Some day you might realize that is what rational people do.

True. But I guess you don't realize that ptbw is a revolutionary who is going to save the white race from genocide and restore the greatness of western civilization.

True. But I guess you don't realize that ptbw is a revolutionary who is going to save the white race from genocide and restore the greatness of western civilization.

Nope. He's an idiot who is gonna shit and then fall back in it.

I know that and you know that, but ptbw really believes that.

I know that and you know that, but ptbw really believes that.

He believes lots of goofy shit. You can't help stoooopid.

Yeah. Another loud mouth want to be. You both are trash talkers but do nothing. Yellow boys.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm too old to be concerned with what a baby bitch like you thinks and I have nothing to prove to your punk ass.

Your just like your buddy. Paste the same bullshit over and over. Go drink your Metamucil and go to bed. Your getting delirious.

Your just like your buddy. Paste the same bullshit over and over. Go drink your Metamucil and go to bed. Your getting delirious.

Stop stalling and come to Oakland tough guy. I will teach you some manners. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

STFU. You talk all this shit but you're too much of a bitch to even enter an all black forum talking your shit much less go live face to face with a full grown black man. You're a punk son.

STFU. You talk all this shit but you're too much of a bitch to even enter an all black forum talking your shit much less go live face to face with a full grown black man. You're a punk son.

That’s funny, considering I worked in the projects as a cop and none of those boys could put me down. After a few years they get smart and don’t bother you because they know what will happen. You guys are a joke. All talk joke. The other dip shit says the same shit over and over like you. Come to Oakland. Come to NJ. It’s a joke because one of you have any balls. Your all fucking jokes.

Stop stalling and come to Oakland tough guy. I will teach you some manners. :rolleyes:

You have to stop copying and pasting the same response. It’s makes you look like a big pussy. I know your are a pussy because you talk shit. Like I said. Get back to me when you get a pair.

That’s funny, considering I worked in the projects as a cop and none of those boys could put me down. After a few years they get smart and don’t bother you because they know what will happen. You guys are a joke. All talk joke. The other dip shit says the same shit over and over like you. Come to Oakland. Come to NJ. It’s a joke because one of you have any balls. Your all fucking jokes.

You were a cop. Protected. You had a gun, stick, taser and the ability to call back up.

But you show us the reality of how racists work in police departments. You advocate for race war but you worked in law enforcement. And you're the one doing all the talking, You're a punk son.

Western civilization is dead. It is all about building a new one now and destroying everyone who would seek to stop us.

You were a cop. Protected. You had a gun, stick, taser and the ability to call back up.

But you show us the reality of how racists work in police departments. You advocate for race war but you worked in law enforcement. And you're the one doing all the talking, You're a punk son.

Never carried a stick, a taser or needed backup because we were to busy. I handled most of my shit by myself. Night stick or taser, hell know. I much rather use my big hands and fist. No fun any other way. You think you know me, you and Asscepledes don’t know anything. Your both wind bags. Some one took me off this post. Pussy liberals. I had to find an old post to read you idiots writing the same shit. See what you don’t know is the kids and there parents loved me in the projects. I would buy the soda and chips and always had candy. I was looking a guy up who had just raped a girl twice and found him trying to get back in a building with her. When I went to lock him up the 6’4” 240lbs pos hit me so I broke his jaw, nose and orbital bone. The only thing in this world I’m afraid of is God and Jesus That’s it. Pos like you two I laugh at. So typical it’s funny.

The University of Georgia was told by its donors and alumni said they will stop contributing money if nothing is done. Which means the University of Georgia will be in major financial trouble. Athletic’s will go to shit and the school will start tanking. These donors give them millions of dollars a year. So I think the idiot Teachers Assistant will be out of a job very soon. I will love every minute when they kick his dumbass off the campus.

Never carried a stick, a taser or needed backup because we were to busy. I handled most of my shit by myself. Night stick or taser, hell know. I much rather use my big hands and fist. No fun any other way. You think you know me, you and Asscepledes don’t know anything. Your both wind bags. Some one took me off this post. Pussy liberals. I had to find an old post to read you idiots writing the same shit. See what you don’t know is the kids and there parents loved me in the projects. I would buy the soda and chips and always had candy. I was looking a guy up who had just raped a girl twice and found him trying to get back in a building with her. When I went to lock him up the 6’4” 240lbs pos hit me so I broke his jaw, nose and orbital bone. The only thing in this world I’m afraid of is God and Jesus That’s it. Pos like you two I laugh at. So typical it’s funny.

You were a cop. Nobody could legally touch you.

You are the one blowing hot air. I said all I'm going to say.

Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back