Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Your just like your buddy. Paste the same bullshit over and over. Go drink your Metamucil and go to bed. Your getting delirious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STFU. You talk all this shit but you're too much of a bitch to even enter an all black forum talking your shit much less go live face to face with a full grown black man. You're a punk son.

That’s funny, considering I worked in the projects as a cop and none of those boys could put me down. After a few years they get smart and don’t bother you because they know what will happen. You guys are a joke. All talk joke. The other dip shit says the same shit over and over like you. Come to Oakland. Come to NJ. It’s a joke because one of you have any balls. Your all fucking jokes.

You were a cop. Protected. You had a gun, stick, taser and the ability to call back up.

But you show us the reality of how racists work in police departments. You advocate for race war but you worked in law enforcement. And you're the one doing all the talking, You're a punk son.

Never carried a stick, a taser or needed backup because we were to busy. I handled most of my shit by myself. Night stick or taser, hell know. I much rather use my big hands and fist. No fun any other way. You think you know me, you and Asscepledes don’t know anything. Your both wind bags. Some one took me off this post. Pussy liberals. I had to find an old post to read you idiots writing the same shit. See what you don’t know is the kids and there parents loved me in the projects. I would buy the soda and chips and always had candy. I was looking a guy up who had just raped a girl twice and found him trying to get back in a building with her. When I went to lock him up the 6’4” 240lbs pos hit me so I broke his jaw, nose and orbital bone. The only thing in this world I’m afraid of is God and Jesus That’s it. Pos like you two I laugh at. So typical it’s funny.

You were a cop. Nobody could legally touch you.

You are the one blowing hot air. I said all I'm going to say.

Now shut the fuck up.
Well, we can all be glad he has gone into another career.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm too old to be concerned with what a baby bitch like you thinks and I have nothing to prove to your punk ass.

Your just like your buddy. Paste the same bullshit over and over. Go drink your Metamucil and go to bed. Your getting delirious.

STFU. You talk all this shit but you're too much of a bitch to even enter an all black forum talking your shit much less go live face to face with a full grown black man. You're a punk son.

That’s funny, considering I worked in the projects as a cop and none of those boys could put me down. After a few years they get smart and don’t bother you because they know what will happen. You guys are a joke. All talk joke. The other dip shit says the same shit over and over like you. Come to Oakland. Come to NJ. It’s a joke because one of you have any balls. Your all fucking jokes.

You were a cop. Protected. You had a gun, stick, taser and the ability to call back up.

But you show us the reality of how racists work in police departments. You advocate for race war but you worked in law enforcement. And you're the one doing all the talking, You're a punk son.

Never carried a stick, a taser or needed backup because we were to busy. I handled most of my shit by myself. Night stick or taser, hell know. I much rather use my big hands and fist. No fun any other way. You think you know me, you and Asscepledes don’t know anything. Your both wind bags. Some one took me off this post. Pussy liberals. I had to find an old post to read you idiots writing the same shit. See what you don’t know is the kids and there parents loved me in the projects. I would buy the soda and chips and always had candy. I was looking a guy up who had just raped a girl twice and found him trying to get back in a building with her. When I went to lock him up the 6’4” 240lbs pos hit me so I broke his jaw, nose and orbital bone. The only thing in this world I’m afraid of is God and Jesus That’s it. Pos like you two I laugh at. So typical it’s funny.

Do you masturbate when you tell yourself these fantasies?

The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
Contrary to many beliefs by black people, whites love to see people advance and succeed in life, regardless of race. Usually the rage comes when people don’t want to do anything for themselves, all races included. Of course this doesn’t speak for everyone, but it certainly speaks for more people than you care to admit, or refuse to believe. You would rather believe more whites are bad than good.

Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

It would be a totally massacre in black mens favour. And it would b that way ten times out of ten.

I truly believe that.
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Wikipedia

Result British victory

Strength
139–141 British Army regulars
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry
(briefly engaged, then fled)

3,000–4,000 Zulus:[4]
iNdluyengwe ibutho: 500 to 700 men
Thulwana, iNdlondo, uDluko amabutho: c. 3,000 men[5]

Yeahhhhh 141 white men defeated 4,000 African savages....so you go ahead and think that.
If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

My point still stands

In fact I'll go step further and say if you were to put a 1000 armed white men on a field and a 1000 armed black men. And both had the same weaponry.

Black men would still win most times.
Why do you think so?

Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

It would be a totally massacre in black mens favour. And it would b that way ten times out of ten.

I truly believe that.
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Wikipedia

Result British victory

Strength
139–141 British Army regulars
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry
(briefly engaged, then fled)

3,000–4,000 Zulus:[4]
iNdluyengwe ibutho: 500 to 700 men
Thulwana, iNdlondo, uDluko amabutho: c. 3,000 men[5]

Yeahhhhh 141 white men defeated 4,000 African savages....so you go ahead and think that.
If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

My point still stands

In fact I'll go step further and say if you were to put a 1000 armed white men on a field and a 1000 armed black men. And both had the same weaponry.

Black men would still win most times.

Your wrong. You can’t fight one on one. You need numbers or weapons. You talk shit but when it comes down to it you’ll run. Just look at Asscelips dipshit. He is only safe in his shell in Cally. Outside of it he is a bitch like you

This is coming from the race who used mob of people to attack 1 black person.

The only thing you whip is cream and even that you buy already whipped at the store.
You can google to find many incidences of black mobs attacking one or two whites.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.

~~~~~~
Certainly there may be agreement in your statement, especially since Democrats responsible for the Civil War were also responsible for the Ku Klux Klan and every act of segregation from the 19th, 20th and 21 Centuries. Democrats have from nearly the day after the assassination of Lincoln till today have thwarted any real emancipation and freedom for the Black population of America. Lest we forget Andrew Johnson was a Democrat that basically rescinded most if not all of Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation. Meanwhile Lyndon Baines Johnson drove the nails into that coffin.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I'd be 500% tougher on Asslips than any little girl. A-Yah.

Matter of fact, I already am.

Like most white boys he dont want none anyway. If really wanted some he would have came to Oakland when I invited him to. Instead he claimed he would never set foot in CA because it disgusted him. :rolleyes:

Yep. That's straight "pussiefied".

Yeah. Another loud mouth want to be. You both are trash talkers but do nothing. Yellow boys.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm too old to be concerned with what a baby bitch like you thinks and I have nothing to prove to your punk ass.

An all black internet forum? :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

Tho Thcary!

I am tho sthcared of an all black internet forum. LMAO! :gay:

What forum is this? :link:

Attachments

• 1inetfight.gif
    1inetfight.gif
    1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.

Like they don't have that in America, dumbass? Where I'm from, they have since at least the 1850s, I know, I know, it should have been longer than that, but it wasn't. It's all about quality of people, baby. Asslips and IM2 are low-quality. The Founding Fathers didn't like slavery, but it was an already deeply embedded institution at the time.

I know what's what, let's go, boy! I have a helluva lot more than a right jab.

iu

Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I'd be 500% tougher on Asslips than any little girl. A-Yah.

Matter of fact, I already am.

Yes, we recognize your fighting skills compared to a little girl is the base line to be used with all your actions, but I'm not sure you could boost that 500%. You might be able to go 20% to 25% maybe, but someone who goes by the name Mary can't be too tough.

Like they don't have that in America, dumbass? Where I'm from, they have since at least the 1850s, I know, I know, it should have been longer than that, but it wasn't. It's all about quality of people, baby. Asslips and IM2 are low-quality. The Founding Fathers didn't like slavery, but it was an already deeply embedded institution at the time.

iu
Sit down. If you to put 100 white and black men on a field. In the same age, range and size. White guys would beaten to within in an inch of their lives.

And you know that.

That's why whites need an advantage before they square up n act tough towards black men.

A cops uniform, a gun, outnumbered, surprise attack. O yeah white guys are big bad doing that.

But you or any white man doesn't wanna go one on one on a fair with black men.

It is undoubtably a true statement. Killing whites is a necessity generally held by a majority of black people. When you see one on the street, when that black coworker clocks in, when that black sales person says "can I help you" keep in mind they want you dead.

iu
Sit down. If you to put 100 white and black men on a field. In the same age, range and size. White guys would beaten to within in an inch of their lives.

And you know that.

That's why whites need an advantage before they square up n act tough towards black men.

A cops uniform, a gun, outnumbered, surprise attack. O yeah white guys are big bad doing that.

Yeah. You keep saying that

Let's hear it for the skinny white chicks

iu

And you know that.

Yeah. You keep saying that

iu

And you know that.

Yep, blacks actually are slightly physically superior to whites, not sure if I mentioned the Zayre's parking lot fight I had. He was slightly stronger than me, but I had sheer will and know a lotta tricks to hurt a human. I won, but it was a fight.

It is undoubtably a true statement. Killing whites is a necessity generally held by a majority of black people. When you see one on the street, when that black coworker clocks in, when that black sales person says "can I help you" keep in mind they want you dead.

I don't believe that for a second, that's some seriously racist shit you got going on there.

Let's lock you and IM2 in a cage together with bats. What I mean is give you baseball bats and whoever comes out comes out.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.
Asclepias...you are so mad at the US, what is holding you back from going back to Africa?

Asclepias...you are so mad at the US, what is holding you back from going back to Africa?
What makes you think something is holding me back? I've been to Africa multiple times.

Forum List

Back