Brutal

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.

Ha! Nothing new in athletics no matter the race, sex or color of hair people caught shit...Same in the military...and construction....and at home..

So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.

Were you expecting them to not pick up their socialization properly?

Were you expecting them to not pick up their socialization properly?

???

Seeing we were all once kids, well nothing should shock us...

Only snowflakes would be shocked at what kids might say...

Hell I went to school with this Baseball player kid and was his catcher and he told me one time I would sleep with his mother, so yeah I can imagine the conversation...

I grew up in a mostly black hood'
race never entered our minds

Really? That seems unlikely.
why?? because you think all whites are EVIL RACISTS....?

???

Why would I think that?
why did you say it would be unlikely ?

Race crosses everyone’s mind once in a while, especially kids growing up in “mostly black “neighborhoods. Your story does not ring true.

I grew up in a mostly black hood'
race never entered our minds

???

Why would I think that?

Race crosses everyone’s mind once in a while, especially kids growing up in “mostly black “neighborhoods. Your story does not ring true.
you're calling me a liar--because you are racist?????
no--race never crossed our minds
the blacks were our friends
...a black family just moved into the house where one of the last whites lived
...they started giving us crap immediately--I never thought or called them racists/etc--[even though now I think they didn't ''like'' whites ]
..even when they jumped my brother
maybe to whites who DIDN'T live around blacks--sure
'''white kids have to be racist'''
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

???

Why would I think that?

you're calling me a liar--

Yup

???

Why would I think that?

......you are racist?????

Nope

???

Why would I think that?

......you are racist?????

Nope
very unlikely from what you've just posted

???

Why would I think that?

no--race never crossed our minds

Extremely unlikely.

Forum List

Back