When black people dismantle "white privilege."

It's still just such a wonder why your black folk outreach never seems to get any real traction.

What a giant disaster white democrats have been to the black race in America.

Give them built in excuses.

white privilege MY.jpg

You use 3 black idiots to claim that a term created by a white person is dismantled.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you've had a black POTUS, TWO AGs in a row, JCF, mayors, comptrollers, city AGs, etc ---
..look at that idiot Marilyn Mosby!!!
they attack INNOCENT cops and give $$$ to families of CRIMINALS hahahaha
they PRAISE criminals!!
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
STUPID..no wonder the black cities do not do well
----in my city the mayor, comptroller, Chief of Police, councilmen, and AG were all black---but then the blacks riot/complain about whites when a black gets shot/blacks are not doing well/blacks are profiled/etc
do you not see the IDIOCY/irony/etc ???!!
..no they don't, because their racism/hate BLINDS them

you've had a black POTUS, TWO AGs in a row, JCF, mayors, comptrollers, city AGs, etc ---
they PRAISE criminals!!
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
----in my city the mayor, comptroller, Chief of Police, councilmen, and AG were all black---but then the blacks riot/complain about whites when a black gets shot/blacks are not doing well/blacks are profiled/etc
How's that black voter outreach coming along?

they PRAISE criminals!!
How's that black voter outreach coming along?
?????
what??
please explain/specifics

Forum List

Back