Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
hate it that this guy is affiliated with UGA
1536807807.5604-smiley.gif

the REALLY interesting thing? radical progressives no longer see the need to hide views like this

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.

Last edited:
That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?

What makes this teaching assistant think white people will just accept that they have to die for the cause. If he wants a race war in this country he better look at the statistics on gun ownership. Whites own a lot of guns and have never been good at standing by to be killed. Why do you think the left wants to take away private gun ownership. Whites don’t die easily. You don’t see cities where white on white gun crime runs rampant like you see black on black death in cities like Chicago and pretty much any black controlled cities. His call for more white deaths is a perfect example of “be careful what you wish for. “

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.
Who's frightened? It pisses people off. It's a shame people talk like this uneducated prick.

Who's frightened? It pisses people off. It's a shame people talk like this uneducated prick.
Whites are frightened. Kind of funny that I just got off the BYU thread where people were claiming that the people that were offended were snowflakes.

Well, he is married to a white woman. Maybe he should kill her first.

Just to get his little "revolution" started, I mean.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's not even specific enough to be a threat and I'm not sure why dcbl is concerned enough to start a thread on it.

Isn't one Civil War 2.0 thread enough on this board in one day?

Some White people might not take to kindly to that idea.

I can kind of understand where his anger is coming from. If you was a Brother named Frimpong wouldn't you be emotionally disturbed?

Some White people might not take to kindly to that idea.

I can kind of understand where his anger is coming from. If you was a Brother named Frimpong wouldn't you be emotionally disturbed?
True, that's a handle to live down, like a boy named Sue.

Forum List

Back