Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

Name them? Ok I’ll ask the fbi oh wait they are democrats they won’t investigate.. we’ll trump won
I thought you already did? If you can't name the people putting who knows what in drop off boxes, then you are inventing this shit. You're a pos liar bud.

Well it’s news.. he will talk about the news. It was be refreshing
Anything to listen to something that drowns out your lies, and feeds the conspiracies. That's the only news Tucker offers, and your dumb enough to watch it.

I thought you already did? If you can't name the people putting who knows what in drop off boxes, then you are inventing this shit. You're a pos liar bud.
Why doesn’t the fbi know? Why doesn’t the FBI know who dropped the fake bombs off right before Jan 6th? Why was ray epps taken off the fbi most wanted after his video of him inciting a riot?

Anything to listen to something that drowns out your lies, and feeds the conspiracies. That's the only news Tucker offers, and your dumb enough to watch it.
He just offers an option most Americans want to hear.. look at his ratings

He just offers an option most Americans want to hear.. look at his ratings
Ah yes, "want to hear." That's the key phrase isn't it now. Fuck the truth, fuck the facts, that's Tucker, and that's what you want to hear. Good luck with that.

Why doesn’t the fbi know? Why doesn’t the FBI know who dropped the fake bombs off right before Jan 6th? Why was ray epps taken off the fbi most wanted after his video of him inciting a riot?
Distractions as a way to answer my question is running from my question. Next!

Ah yes, "want to hear." That's the key phrase isn't it now. Fuck the truth, fuck the facts, that's Tucker, and that's what you want to hear. Good luck with that.
You can choose what to believe.. I’m not a fascist

What does a fascist have to do with Tucker telling lies and not presenting accurate facts, or you wanting to hear his nonsense?
You can say what you want you don’t believe him I believe some of the things he says to be accurate

This is why Joe Biden isn’t illegitimate president
We were talking about this;
What does this have to do with Joe Biden? Dude, you are all over the place?
[/QUOTE]

We were talking about this;

[/QUOTE]
It does have to do a Joe Biden being a illegitimate president

It does have to do a Joe Biden being a illegitimate president
[/QUOTE]
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you aren't debating. You are talking like the chicken with the head cut off. WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back