George Zimmerman's bloody head

You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

Second degree murder is not a capital offense in Florida.

So you won't get your wish.

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before.

yeah, you'll look exactly like you did before - except for the crooked nose

45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

Since the extent of Zimmerman's injuries are so severe I'm sure he received medical treatment and thus he'll be able to submit those records as evidence.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

I boxed in high school and went through combat training with Marines while I was in the Navy. I've had my nose broken. Seems to me I had swelling etc... for maybe a week or so. By the next week, I didn't look perfect but unless you knew me, you probably wouldn't have noticed.
Where you often seem to be one of the more reasonable posters, in this case you're no different than those who claim to know Zimmerman is innocent without having been there. They claim his story of self-defense is "proof" he's innocent - which is complete bs. You claim he is a murderer without having been there - which is also complete bs.

I think it is completely reasonable that he has been arrested and charged with a crime.
I think it is unreasonable for either side to presume to know the facts or declare innocence or guilt.
One other thing: Unless she has some STRONG evidence that none of us know about, I think the prosecutor made a huge mistake by going for 2nd degree murder instead of manslaughter.
My friend...

Let's do some simple 'rithmaticks here.

1. The meme that he was beaten half to death...including having his head smashed repeatedly to the concrete multiple times.
2. The claim that his nose was broken.
3. The claim that he was in such horror that he had to kill to save his very life.
4. The footage of pretty boy killer, George Zimmerman gingerly strolling in the Sanford police station with no evidence of injury.
5. This recent mugshot

Add it all together and it paints the picture of a smug, narcisstic pretty boy that's been LYING all this time.

Dude...the man doesn't have a scratch. Not. one. scratch.

Either he was beaten half-to-death or he was lying.
And if he was beaten half-to-death, he doesn't seem to have any signs of it now, nor deed he less than an hour according to the video footage we've all seen.

So heads, he's a liar, and tails, he's a liar.

It's not rocket science.

LOL! When nose was broken I never had a scratch on my nose. What'd y'all expect? That when someone's nose is broken, the bone jutts out of the skin or something. His nose looks a tad crooked.

And Marc, "no injuries on his body"? It's a picture of his face, for crying out loud.

A tad crooked? His nose is nearly perfect. His head is slightly tilted to one side, I think that's why the nose looks crooked to you.

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

Second degree murder is not a capital offense in Florida.

So you won't get your wish.
Oh well...a guy can only dream. Right?

[...]

One other thing: Unless she has some STRONG evidence that none of us know about, I think the prosecutor made a huge mistake by going for 2nd degree murder instead of manslaughter.
You're absolutely right. And for exactly the reason you've cited I (cynically) believe she knows what she's doing.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

I boxed in high school and went through combat training with Marines while I was in the Navy. I've had my nose broken. Seems to me I had swelling etc... for maybe a week or so. By the next week, I didn't look perfect but unless you knew me, you probably wouldn't have noticed.
Where you often seem to be one of the more reasonable posters, in this case you're no different than those who claim to know Zimmerman is innocent without having been there. They claim his story of self-defense is "proof" he's innocent - which is complete bs. You claim he is a murderer without having been there - which is also complete bs.

I think it is completely reasonable that he has been arrested and charged with a crime.
I think it is unreasonable for either side to presume to know the facts or declare innocence or guilt.
My friend...

Let's do some simple 'rithmaticks here.

1. The meme that he was beaten half to death...including having his head smashed repeatedly to the concrete multiple times.(Noone said he was beaten half to death, over exaggerate much?)
2. The claim that his nose was broken.(The bridge of his nose looks a tad crooked.. Take another look)
3. The claim that he was in such horror that he had to kill to save his very life.(if someone is slamming my head into the concrete, if I were armed I would shoot my attacker thinking he was trying to kill me or seriously injure me.. What planet do you live on?)
4. The footage of pretty boy killer, George Zimmerman gingerly strolling in the Sanford police station with no evidence of injury.(this has been DEBUNKED, you just won't accept it)
5. This recent mugshot(What about it?)

Add it all together and it paints the picture of a smug, narcisstic pretty boy that's been LYING all this time.

Dude...the man doesn't have a scratch. Not. one. scratch.

Either he was beaten half-to-death or he was lying.
And if he was beaten half-to-death, he doesn't seem to have any signs of it now, nor deed he less than an hour according to the video footage we've all seen.

So heads, he's a liar, and tails, he's a liar.

It's not rocket science.
^replies to your weak emotional appeals in parentheses in quote

He seems to genuinely believe he acted in self defense according to my reading. He didn't run when he could've, he said he would turn himself in if he was charged and did so. Seems to me he isn't a liar, atleast about those things.

How about we let the courts take it from here?

LOL! When nose was broken I never had a scratch on my nose. What'd y'all expect? That when someone's nose is broken, the bone jutts out of the skin or something. His nose looks a tad crooked.

And Marc, "no injuries on his body"? It's a picture of his face, for crying out loud.

A tad crooked? His nose is nearly perfect. His head is slightly tilted to one side, I think that's why the nose looks crooked to you.
Nearly perfect is the key word. Nice emotional appeals you all keep pushing.

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I wouldn't claim to know whether Zimmerman's nose was broken a month and a half ago on the night he had the confrontation with Trayvon Martin because I haven't seen his medical records.

What I am saying...is that if your nose WERE broken...it wouldn't look like much a month and a half later. With the broken nose I had that DID give me two beautiful shiners...those black eyes turned purple...then yellow and after a couple weeks any discoloration I had was totally gone. The other broken nose didn't give me black eyes at all...it simply swelled up.

You've obviously led a rather sheltered life if you think that you're still going to look like you were just in a fight a month and a half after a fight took place. I'm sorry, Marc but that's silly. You see professional fighter's faces that are swollen so badly they can't see and a few weeks later they're pretty much back to normal. That's after standing toe to toe and punching each other's lights out for ten rounds. But you think Zimmerman should still be disfigured a month and a half later from a brief scuffle?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

I wouldn't claim to know whether Zimmerman's nose was broken a month and a half ago on the night he had the confrontation with Trayvon Martin because I haven't seen his medical records.

What I am saying...is that if your nose WERE broken...it wouldn't look like much a month and a half later. With the broken nose I had that DID give me two beautiful shiners...those black eyes turned purple...then yellow and after a couple weeks any discoloration I had was totally gone. The other broken nose didn't give me black eyes at all...it simply swelled up.

You've obviously led a rather sheltered life if you think that you're still going to look like you were just in a fight a month and a half after a fight took place. I'm sorry, Marc but that's silly. You see professional fighter's faces that are swollen so badly they can't see and a few weeks later they're pretty much back to normal. That's after standing toe to toe and punching each other's lights out for ten rounds. But you think Zimmerman should still be disfigured a month and a half later from a brief scuffle?
OK, good...now that you've publicly defended Zimmerman's physical exeburance a good month and a half after the alleged fight, how do you reconcile his physical perfection less than an hour after the alleged fight?

Hmmmm...!!!?!???

Your dream will really be crushed if he cops to manslaughter, and walks in 5.
I can make a couple of phone calls and have a good night's rest if that happens.
No, but you WISH you could. You do realize, that even if he's guilty, that makes you at least as bad as he is, and if he's not....but you don't care about that, do you? Nice to know.
What do you mean by "bad as he is?" What do you think I meant earlier?

Forum List

Back