George Zimmerman's bloody head

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

What say you?

Where is the picture of his head wound?

Shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks there should be scratches on his face all this time later. No one even said his face was scratched, in the first place.

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

A broken nose guys?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

A broken nose guys?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.
You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

Shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks there should be scratches on his face all this time later. No one even said his face was scratched, in the first place.

I was hoping it was an autopsy photo.

Just so sane people understand what we are dealing with in seeking justice; here's one more who wants to murder the man without benefit of a trial. Why am I NOT surprised? At least you're honest; I wonder how many more here think the same but won't quite say it (though they'd celebrate if it happened)?

A broken nose guys?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

You're right, the facts will come out in court. Unless the prosecutor lets him plea bargain to a lesser crime.

And how do you know it's a bogus claim? Do you have access to EMT and/or medical records that you would like to share with us?

A broken nose guys?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?

You're right, the facts will come out in court. Unless the prosecutor lets him plea bargain to a lesser crime.

And how do you know it's a bogus claim? Do you have access to EMT and/or medical records that you would like to share with us?
Dude..the footage of him gingerly strolling in the initial arrest in Sanford police station.

Now this latest mugshot.

Not even my face is so smooth and perfect and mark free as his.

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

What say you?

I boxed in high school and went through combat training with Marines while I was in the Navy. I've had my nose broken. Seems to me I had swelling etc... for maybe a week or so. By the next week, I didn't look perfect but unless you knew me, you probably wouldn't have noticed.
Where you often seem to be one of the more reasonable posters, in this case you're no different than those who claim to know Zimmerman is innocent without having been there. They claim his story of self-defense is "proof" he's innocent - which is complete bs. You claim he is a murderer without having been there - which is also complete bs.

I think it is completely reasonable that he has been arrested and charged with a crime.
I think it is unreasonable for either side to presume to know the facts or declare innocence or guilt.
One other thing: Unless she has some STRONG evidence that none of us know about, I think the prosecutor made a huge mistake by going for 2nd degree murder instead of manslaughter.

[...]
It does not.

However, the determining factor won't be a lay opinion. It will be what some attending physician at the ER where Zimmerman was examined has written down.

Point of information: I once sustained a hard elbow to the nose while wrestling. The result was pain, swelling and a lot of non-stop bleeding. The examining ENT MD's diagnosis was "fractured septum" (broken nose). But within a few hours the bleeding stopped completely. Within a day the pain was completely gone. Within a few days the swelling receded and my nose was back to normal.

So I'm guessing the outcome of this case will depend heavily on the medical record. If Zimmerman can maintain he was being attacked by Martin and there is no conflicting evidence -- he could walk.

Dude..the footage of him gingerly strolling in the initial arrest in Sanford police station.

Now this latest mugshot.

Not even my face is so smooth and perfect and mark free as his.

Oh, I see. A grainy video off a CCTV camera and a picture 45 days later trumps medical records in your world.

And weren't you one of the posters here who said Zimmerman was never arrested in the first place? What changed your mind?

LOL! When nose was broken I never had a scratch on my nose. What'd y'all expect? That when someone's nose is broken, the bone jutts out of the skin or something. His nose looks a tad crooked.

And Marc, "no injuries on his body"? It's a picture of his face, for crying out loud.

I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

I have serious doubts that you would accept it as "justice" if innocence is what comes to pass after his trial.

Forum List

Back