P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I wonder if the democrats ever thought about hiring Republicans to run their states and cities?
Yes that has happened in New York and Los Angeles. I was there in Los Angeles when it happened and a dirty, graphiti-plagued city was cleaned up overnight.

At a time when the nation is flourishing during unprecedented economic prosperity

That's a damn good point. Can you imagine what Commiefornia will look like when the next recession hits? Oy....

I don't think we have much to about 'the left not having an 'argument' left'.

They've had 'fake news', 'fake collusion', 'fake impeachment', 'fake facts', 'fake whistle blowers', bla-bla-bla!

The left is famous for fake stuff so coming up with a 'fake argument' before the election shouldn't be a problem.

upload_2020-2-19_20-22-32.png

I don't think we have much to about 'the left not having an 'argument' left'.

They've had 'fake news', 'fake collusion', 'fake impeachment', 'fake facts', 'fake whistle blowers', bla-bla-bla!

The left is famous for fake stuff so coming up with a 'fake argument' before the election shouldn't be a problem.
Well...in my defense...I didn’t say they didn’t have any lies left. I said they didn’t have an argument left.

as if the stock market and jobs numbers are the only indicator of a healthy society. what about natural disasters caused by climate change. crushing medical debt. mass shootings in states with weak gun laws. rise in white supremacism. police shootings. you never hear Trump supporters talk about those issues. why? because if it doesnt affect them personally they dont give a shit

Forum List

Back