George Takei: Clarence Thomas Is A 'Clown In Blackface'

I'm pretty sure if Thomas referred to this twinkle toes as a Nip fudge packer we'd be hearing a lot of lefty heads exploding.
Most blacks have condemned the statement and are calling for him to apologize.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Marc ATL....you have another racist as your avatar...Malcom X...right? so you belong to the black racist wing of the democrat party.....the racists are out in force today.......

Um 2aguy I know what you're trying to do being just as immature as some people on the left are on this site but I don't think its going to help your cause man and besides Malcolm X was not a friend to the left as well if you remember

Something like that. Not to mention, even at that time there were liberals and conservatives in BOTH parties. Since Reagan' divisiveness, that's no longer the case.

So, did your racism come on latter in life.....? And are you only racist against living black men who are on the Supreme Court?

If everyday racism (as the type practiced here by moronic right wingers who do so with anonymity) is bad...what is even WORSE is to refrain from calling someone an idiot....if he or she is an idiot.....regardless of race or ethnicity.....Thomas is an idiot; and he would be an idiot even if he were purple-skinned (or orange-skinned like you know who.).

Last edited:
So, did your racism come on latter in life.....? And are you only racist against living black men who are on the Supreme Court?

If everyday racism (as the type practiced here by moronic right wingers who do so with anonymity)...what is even WORSE is to refrain from calling someone an idiot....if he or she is an idiot.....regardless of race or ethnicity.....Thomas is an idiot; and he would be an idiot even if he were purple-skinned (or orange-skinned like you know who.).

No....you guys said that if a conservative disagrees with obama, even if it is over his policies, that they are racists simply because he is black and they disagree with him....holding you to that standard, you said Clarence thomas shouldn't be in the Supreme Court....so you are a racist...thank you for being honest about it...so many racist democrats hide it...it is refreshing to see so many of the racist party exposing their true feelings...

Ah....a misogynist as well......

You forgot to mention that I'm probably anti-Alaskans...please do so in order to cover all of your idiotic "bases."

That would be true as well, since you guys accuse conservatives who support legal immigration of being racists and anti Mexican......you are indeed making progress....you are a racist in that you hate Alaskans....

I'm pretty sure if Thomas referred to this twinkle toes as a Nip fudge packer we'd be hearing a lot of lefty heads exploding.
Most blacks have condemned the statement and are calling for him to apologize.

Marc ATL....you have another racist as your avatar...Malcom X...right? so you belong to the black racist wing of the democrat party.....the racists are out in force today.......
Why do you believe that Brother Minister Malcolm X is racist?

He was a long time member of the nation of islam.....a racist organization.....blamed whites for his problems.....believed in racial superiority...you know, the basics.....and if you put his image up you probably agree with his racist views......
Whites were his problem. He was born before desegregation and the civil rights movement. And that's just for starters. You clearly don't have a grasp on history. You're a waste of my time. Peace.

No...Rev. Martin Luther King also grew up in the same period and he preached loving your fellow man and had vast support from whites...including Charleston Heston and other conservatives at the time.....Heston used to say he was supporting civil rights long before it became fashionable in hollywood.

Malcolm X was a racist...he hated people of other colors...you have him as your photo so that must mean you support his racist beliefs....so you must belong to the racist, black wing of the democrat party, am I right?

If Clarence Thomas was being interviewed and he said: "That George Takei guy... he's just a geisha girl in white face..." the liberals would have had a cow. We would still be hearing about it... Obama would have probably commented on it by now.... we would have had to stop the world and feign outrage for 15 minutes before the liberals stopped burning cities in effigy over it! There would be calls for Thomas to be impeached. It would be all we heard about 24/7 on the news. Clearly he would be called out for a blatantly racist and homophobic remark.

But as we see with this, the liberal left have a double standard. That's why we've had a damn rainbow flag crammed down our throats this week while their other hand locked another flag in the closet.

The liveral/left are true racists...they see everything in skin color...

Apparently George is learning the consequences of free speech as he tries hock his love wins shirts on facebook. He probably has never seen so much backlash to his gay diva snark before. Poor George.

Clarence "Pubic Hair" Thomas is really creepy. So is his pale white wife.

So you're calling a white woman "paleface" ? That's racist.

See....for some reason all the racists on U.S. have decided to come out of hiding......he has a problem with interracial marriage......therefore he is a racist...........so....is he from the white racist wing of the democrat party who doesn't like white women marrying black men, or is he from the black racist wing who doesn't want a black man marrying a white woman.....

And if he is indeed an American Indian..........then we see that even native American racists find a home in the racist democrat party...

The democrat party, the home of racists of all skin colors.........and vile all the way around....

Do you racist democrats know that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas married Rush Limbaugh and his 2nd wife? I heard is was a very nice ceremony.

Nice to see the left show their racism and hatred toward blacks. Of course because Thomas isn't a black liberal it's not really hate or racism in their minds. I wonder if Takei ever called Obama a clown in black face back when he supported tradtional marriage?

Nice to see the left show their racism and hatred toward blacks. Of course because Thomas isn't a black liberal it's not really hate or racism in their minds. I wonder if Takei ever called Obama a clown in black face back when he supported tradtional marriage?

Actually, I have thought about that....the democrat party is the home of all racists.....of all the colors......but...they are willing to ally with the other racists in order to get political power...so they are always racists, but they get permission to show their racism for minorities who don't support their quest for power...that is why the racists can support the hispanics on the court, yet let their racism against the black Supreme court Justice show....the hispanics on the court are empowering the government, so they have to hide their racism against them......

See how that works...

clarence-thomas-obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Ah....another racist exposes himself........which racist wing of the democrat party do you belong to? And good for you, letting out your true racist self.....you are of course vile in your racism since it is a belief based in ignorance and stupidity....but I support your right as an American, true a left wing America hating American, to be a racist if you want......you should really try to be a loving human being...instead of a hateful racist...but go with what makes you happy.....

You go girl.....show the world your race hate......be loud and proud in the way you hate Americans who are black....vile as that is, it is still your right as an American.........

Ah....another racist exposes himself........which racist wing of the democrat party do you belong to? And good for you, letting out your true racist self.....you are of course vile in your racism since it is a belief based in ignorance and stupidity....but I support your right as an American, true a left wing America hating American, to be a racist if you want......you should really try to be a loving human being...instead of a hateful racist...but go with what makes you happy.....

Apparently you didn't see Anita Hill testify at Thomas' confirmation hearings. There were even more women waiting to testify against Thomas - but his "high-tech lynching" comment scared the shit out of Biden and Kennedy. So, Thomas was confirmed without those other women getting to testify. I watched it live.

Not a big deal he said the same thing about William Shatner only differently he said the Captain was a gnome.:dunno:

Apparently you didn't see Anita Hill testify at Thomas' confirmation hearings. There were even more women waiting to testify against Thomas - but his "high-tech lynching" comment scared the shit out of Biden and Kennedy. So, Thomas was confirmed without those other women getting to testify. I watched it live.

Ah...so you agreed with the high tech lynching of a black man who wanted to be a Supreme Court justice......do you hate him simply because he is black, or that he is married to a white woman?

You democrat racists....you sure feel confidant now.......good, it is good that you are showing the world the racism at the heart of the democrat party...thanks......

n-CLARENCE-THOMAS-GEORGE-TAKEI-large300.jpg

George Takei has come under fire this week for calling Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a “clown in blackface” over the judge's stance on marriage equality. However, the “Star Trek” actor insists that his comment was not racially motivated.

During an interview with Fox 10 Phoenix, Takei, who is gay, discussed the Supreme Court’s recent landmark ruling to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide. Takei said he was “angry” at Thomas, who dissented to the decision, for his position on the issue.

“He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court,” said Takei. “He gets me that angry. He doesn’t belong there.”

More: George Takei Calls Justice Clarence Thomas A Clown In Blackface Over Marriage Equality Dissent

Thomas is a disgrace. Anita Hill tried to warn us.

What a fucking Democrat Racist, but I repeat myself

Forum List

Back