George Takei: Clarence Thomas Is A 'Clown In Blackface'

A few things to consider....

Yes, Takei should NOT have brought out race....but Thomas is both a clown and a puppet of Scalia's will.

Secondly, to condemn both Takei AND Trump is a silly comparison, since Takei is not running for anything but a stupid opiner

Third, gays and lesbians should just take the "win" and move on.

It just occurred to me....you also think that Thomas is a clown and a puppet to Scalia....so you are also coming out as a racist....you don't think that as a Black man Clarence Thomas is competent to be on the Supreme Court.....wow, that is incredibly racist.....is this racist democrat liberation day....did a memo come out from the racist democrat party that it is now okay to proudly display your racism? Which wing of the racist democrat party are you from..since you think a black man can't be on the Supreme Court, then you must be from the La Raza wing of the racist democrat party, or the white racist wing of the racist democrat party.....or are you part of the George Takei, asian racist wing of the democrat party.....

it is good to see you guys publicly embracing the racism of the democrat party...isn't it liberating to not have to hide it anymore?

n-CLARENCE-THOMAS-GEORGE-TAKEI-large300.jpg

George Takei has come under fire this week for calling Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a “clown in blackface” over the judge's stance on marriage equality. However, the “Star Trek” actor insists that his comment was not racially motivated.

During an interview with Fox 10 Phoenix, Takei, who is gay, discussed the Supreme Court’s recent landmark ruling to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide. Takei said he was “angry” at Thomas, who dissented to the decision, for his position on the issue.

“He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court,” said Takei. “He gets me that angry. He doesn’t belong there.”

More: George Takei Calls Justice Clarence Thomas A Clown In Blackface Over Marriage Equality Dissent

Thomas is a disgrace. Anita Hill tried to warn us.

Screw you redskin.

Yet another, "tolerant" racist chimes in.

George Takei has come under fire this week for calling Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a “clown in blackface” over the judge's stance on marriage equality. However, the “Star Trek” actor insists that his comment was not racially motivated.

During an interview with Fox 10 Phoenix, Takei, who is gay, discussed the Supreme Court’s recent landmark ruling to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide. Takei said he was “angry” at Thomas, who dissented to the decision, for his position on the issue.

“He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court,” said Takei. “He gets me that angry. He doesn’t belong there.”

More: George Takei Calls Justice Clarence Thomas A Clown In Blackface Over Marriage Equality Dissent

Screw you redskin.

Really....you, who does not think that Clarence Thomas should be on the Supreme Court because he is black are not a racist?

Thomas doesn't belong on the Supreme Court bench and that is proven by the fact that he regularly gets outvoted 8 to 1.

Outvoted 8-1?

On a regular basis?

Happened again this past week.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-86_p86b.pdf

so...saying that a black man doesn't belong on the Supreme Court.......according to your very own standard, that makes you a racist...right? It is good to see the left/democrats coming out and letting their true racist feelings run free. That must make you feel good to not have to hide how you feel about a black man on the supreme court. And please...don't embarrass yourself by trying to say it isn't race, amd that it isn't because he is black......you guys have been accusing conservatives, the non racists, of being racist simply because they disagree with obama......so you are obviously a racist if you don't think Thomas belongs on the Court...Congratulations.....let those racist feelings free

No, no...don't be a fool....Thurgood Marshall was the first black man in the SCOTUS...and considered one of the very best.

Yes, Takei should NOT have brought out race....but Thomas is both a clown and a puppet of Scalia's will.

Secondly, to condemn both Takei AND Trump is a silly comparison, since Takei is not running for anything but a stupid opiner

It just occurred to me....you also think that Thomas is a clown and a puppet to Scalia....so you are also coming out as a racist....you don't think that as a Black man Clarence Thomas is competent to be on the Supreme Court.....wow, that is incredibly racist.....is this racist democrat liberation day....did a memo come out from the racist democrat party that it is now okay to proudly display your racism? Which wing of the racist democrat party are you from..since you think a black man can't be on the Supreme Court, then you must be from the La Raza wing of the racist democrat party, or the white racist wing of the racist democrat party.....or are you part of the George Takei, asian racist wing of the democrat party.....

it is good to see you guys publicly embracing the racism of the democrat party...isn't it liberating to not have to hide it anymore?

Lots of things "occur" to your half brain...See post #24...To compare Marshall to Thomas is like comparing Buckley to Palin.

Screw you redskin.

Hey,if it's good for takei who has men go where many other men have gone before? It's good enough for the redskin.

Screw you redskin.

Oh the irony.....and those who are incapable of seeing it.

I'm pretty sure if Thomas referred to this twinkle toes as a Nip fudge packer we'd be hearing a lot of lefty heads exploding.
Most blacks have condemned the statement and are calling for him to apologize.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thomas doesn't belong on the Supreme Court bench and that is proven by the fact that he regularly gets outvoted 8 to 1.

Outvoted 8-1?

On a regular basis?

so...saying that a black man doesn't belong on the Supreme Court.......according to your very own standard, that makes you a racist...right? It is good to see the left/democrats coming out and letting their true racist feelings run free. That must make you feel good to not have to hide how you feel about a black man on the supreme court. And please...don't embarrass yourself by trying to say it isn't race, amd that it isn't because he is black......you guys have been accusing conservatives, the non racists, of being racist simply because they disagree with obama......so you are obviously a racist if you don't think Thomas belongs on the Court...Congratulations.....let those racist feelings free

No, no...don't be a fool....Thurgood Marshall was the first black man in the SCOTUS...and considered one of the very best.

Outvoted 8-1?

On a regular basis?

So, did your racism come on latter in life.....? And are you only racist against living black men who are on the Supreme Court?

Note : No Republican has condemned the racist slur spewed by the radical rightwinger in the thread.

Lots of things "occur" to your half brain...See post #24...To compare Marshall to Thomas is like comparing Buckley to Palin.

Ah....a misogynist as well......of course....the left is well known for their misogyny....just look at their support for known rapist bill clinton....

I'm pretty sure if Thomas referred to this twinkle toes as a Nip fudge packer we'd be hearing a lot of lefty heads exploding.

Marc ATL....you have another racist as your avatar...Malcom X...right? so you belong to the black racist wing of the democrat party.....the racists are out in force today.......

Marc ATL....you have another racist as your avatar...Malcom X...right? so you belong to the black racist wing of the democrat party.....the racists are out in force today.......
Why do you believe that Brother Minister Malcolm X is racist?

He was a long time member of the nation of islam.....a racist organization.....blamed whites for his problems.....believed in racial superiority...you know, the basics.....and if you put his image up you probably agree with his racist views......

He was a long time member of the nation of islam.....a racist organization.....blamed whites for his problems.....believed in racial superiority...you know, the basics.....and if you put his image up you probably agree with his racist views......
Whites were his problem. He was born before desegregation and the civil rights movement. And that's just for starters. You clearly don't have a grasp on history. You're a waste of my time. Peace.

Um 2aguy I know what you're trying to do being just as immature as some people on the left are on this site but I don't think its going to help your cause man and besides Malcolm X was not a friend to the left as well if you remember

If Clarence Thomas was being interviewed and he said: "That George Takei guy... he's just a geisha girl in white face..." the liberals would have had a cow. We would still be hearing about it... Obama would have probably commented on it by now.... we would have had to stop the world and feign outrage for 15 minutes before the liberals stopped burning cities in effigy over it! There would be calls for Thomas to be impeached. It would be all we heard about 24/7 on the news. Clearly he would be called out for a blatantly racist and homophobic remark.

But as we see with this, the liberal left have a double standard. That's why we've had a damn rainbow flag crammed down our throats this week while their other hand locked another flag in the closet.

Forum List

Back