Clarence Thomas had a stepson in private school. Harlan Crow paid his tuition

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Try english and provide a link.

I guess you're as senile as your dear leader. Obergefell was the ruling that made faghadist marriage legal nation wide. Ginsberg had performed faghadist marriages prior to that decision and participated in the decision despite her DEMONSTRATED BIAS.

I guess you're as senile as your dear leader. Obergefell was the ruling that made faghadist marriage legal nation wide. Ginsberg had performed faghadist marriages prior to that decision and participated in the decision despite her DEMONSTRATED BIAS.

If you say so. Don't expect me to take too seriously something just because you say so.

Justice Thomas was raised by his grand parents and grew up impoverished. At a few times he was an angry homeless kid who could have ended up on the streets. Instead he worked his way through Holy Cross and into law school. Plantation democrats hate him for rising above his status and embracing the Constitution instead of hatred.

Poor little decerped commie.
That was Aug, 2013, Obergefell wasn't decided until 2015, 5-4. She should have recused because of a demonstrated bias, but she didn't.

There now you've been spoon fed, like you commiecrats like it.

Judges officiate weddings. Weddings were legal in D.C.

You are arguing a Supreme Court justice should never own a gun because they may have to make a ruling on guns at some point.

You are arguing a Supreme Court justice should never own a gun because they may have to make a ruling on guns at some point.
no gih are arguing that a judge can’t have family friends because they might at some point have a case before the court

Run along commie, I won't entertain your absurd deflections.

Why are Justices Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson quiet on the Supreme Court ethics scandal? The Court's reputation - and its important role in American life - is at stake.​

Why are Justices Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson quiet on the Supreme Court ethics scandal? The Court's reputation - and its important role in American life - is at stake.​

I'm not going to look it up but I read earlier they all rejected ethic rules. One as bad as the other.

Harlan Crow is a fine man and an eminent citizen. While he would probably never put it this way, I suggest he respond to abusive demand letters from Ron Wyden and Dick Durbin with three words: “Go to hell.”

Forum List

Back