George Soros's Media Matters: Time to drop fox

I believe lying to the American public expressly to illegally invade Iraq that posed no threat to us and harbored no Ossama Bin Ladin wackadoodles is still an open crime and Iraq is nothing more than an open crime scene. Until suspects have been named and arrested for this international war crime this case is not closed..no matter how desperately you want it to go away. There is no statute of limitations on treason, or war crimes counselor..CHRIST!!! I thought you would know that!
What a whiny little bitch you are.

No perp walk. No Hague. No war crimes trial. You pinned all your hopes on Fitzmas to GETBUSHROVECHENEY, but all you got was a secretary.

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed. :lol:

What's your DU name, and how many times have you used the phrase, "This has legs! Bush is TOAST!!"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

When did I ever complain about a fag like you calling me names? I'm not the one hiding out douschebag. I encourage confrontation. Flame on!!...knock yourself OUT!!!! :lol:
Lessee here: You call people pussies, and everything's cool. I call you a pussy, and you get all huffy.

Yep. You're a hypocrite, all right.

I feel so bad. Like I've let the board down.

When did I ever complain about a fag like you calling me names? I'm not the one hiding out douschebag. I encourage confrontation. Flame on!!...knock yourself OUT!!!! :lol:
Lessee here: You call people pussies, and everything's cool. I call you a pussy, and you get all huffy.

Yep. You're a hypocrite, all right.

I feel so bad. Like I've let the board down.
Don't. No one expected anything different from you.

Forum List

Back