Drudge Report Made Up Headlines

No different really to what we see on here every day. Sometimes I wonder if people even read what they link to.... this is particularly true of the HuffPuff brigade.

Drudge headline sounds like Boehner wants to do pay cuts.

View attachment 11936

The real headline in the linked story.......not so much.

Boehner under fire: First cut should be lawmakers' salaries - TheHill.com

Soon-to-be Speaker John Boehner (Ohio) is being pressed by taxpayer groups to slash the salaries of House lawmakers.

Cutting member pay would show voters the new GOP majority in the House is going to lead by example in their efforts to rein in spending and start with their own wallets, say officials with three prominent taxpayer advocacy groups in Washington, D.C...........

.......Michael Steel, a spokesman for Boehner, said that no decision has been made to slash members' salaries, but pointed to the promises the GOP made in its "Pledge to America" in September.

"The Pledge to America calls for cutting Congress' budget, but no specific decisions have been made about how that will be done at this time," said Steel.

For years I've gotten a kick out of the headlines Matt Drudge pulls out of his ass that don't relate to the story he links to. This is a thread where you can post his make believe headlines. Here is today's.

View attachment 11871

The actual story - Clinton departs for two-week Asia trip

You just can't make this kind of shit up.......oh wait, I guess you can. :lol:

fail s0n...........28 million will see DRUDGE each day. Like FOX, the fcukking oddballs hate DRUDGE because the site doesnt always cozy up to the far left like the rest of the networks..........

For years I've gotten a kick out of the headlines Matt Drudge pulls out of his ass that don't relate to the story he links to. This is a thread where you can post his make believe headlines. Here is today's.

View attachment 11871

The actual story - Clinton departs for two-week Asia trip

You just can't make this kind of shit up.......oh wait, I guess you can. :lol:

fail s0n...........28 million will see DRUDGE each day. Like FOX, the fcukking oddballs hate DRUDGE because the site doesnt always cozy up to the far left like the rest of the networks..........

Yep, 28 million a day get to read Matt's made up bullshit before clicking on the link to find out that the article he linked to has notthing to do with his headline. The two examples above tell the story.

Drudge at it again.

The made up headline.......

View attachment 12666

The linked story.

Obama: $45B deals show China's rise can help US - Yahoo! News

Obama: $45B deals show China's rise can help US

By MATTHEW PENNINGTON, Associated Press Matthew Pennington, Associated Press – Thu Jan 20, 6:42 am ET

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is looking to assure Americans that they should not fear China's economic rise, using Chinese President Hu Jintao's high-profile state visit to announce job-creating business deals worth billions of dollars to U.S. companies.

On another big American concern, human rights, Hu conceded that "a lot still needs to be done" to improve China's record.

The business deals and Hu's human rights comments were among the highlights of a ceremony-packed day seen as key to building trust between the world's top two powers.......

Forum List

Back