George Soros's Media Matters: Time to drop fox

I wish I had a dollar for every time TruthMattersNotMuchAtAll posted that tripe about Fox won the right to lie. Jeeez she's a one trick pony and a phoney too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This has EVERYTHING to do with Fox news and their lies which is what this whole thread is about.

Dear Idiot, they won the appeal by proving a news show has no laws preventing it from lying.

This has EVERYTHING to do with Fox news and their lies which is what this whole thread is about.

No, sweetie. That's you twisting shit to fit your agenda - again. The subject is Media Matters and their campaign to get advertisers to drop Fox. Focus. Comprehension. Intellect. You need to use all three to post.

I wish I had a dollar for every time TruthMattersNotMuchAtAll posted that tripe about Fox won the right to lie. Jeeez she's a one trick pony and a phoney too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I doubt that it's her fault.... although it is. She accepts what Media Matters says. Media Matters is wrong, therefore, 'truthmatters' is wrong. She's just not smart enough to know why.

Tell me how the courts are wrong because they have the records for this case.

You idiots are now deny court records again.

Does TruthMatters work for Media Matters? Is TruthMatters David Brock's screen name?

I work for the truth.

You are defending a news co that sued its own reporters for wanting to tell the truth

Tell me how the courts are wrong because they have the records for this case.

You idiots are now deny court records again.

vinyl-record.jpg

Here's a record for you. If you put your fingernail in the groove you'll hear people talking. Go ahead and try it for the next few hours

How can you say they did not use this defense when its in the court documents?

Interesting how "truthmatters" believes it is ok to curtail the free speech of others because it doesn't suit her political agenda. Is this a standard belief among the lefties? Do they want to silence all of us simply because we disagree with their version of the 'truth'?

They can go for it with Fox - try it. Because there are millions of Americans who watch Fox. And they can use phones, and emails, and letter writing, and twitter and social networking just as well as anyone on the left.

I suggest that Media Matters may want to reconsider this very stupid plan.

Interesting how "truthmatters" believes it is ok to curtail the free speech of others because it doesn't suit her political agenda. Is this a standard belief among the lefties? Do they want to silence all of us simply because we disagree with their version of the 'truth'?

They can go for it with Fox - try it. Because there are millions of Americans who watch Fox. And they can use phones, and emails, and letter writing, and twitter and social networking just as well as anyone on the left.

I suggest that Media Matters may want to reconsider this very stupid plan.

Nahh... I say keep it up MM, so we can crush them like a roach later.

I almost never tune into Fox News programming.

But to whatever extent Soros tries this shit, you can bet your bottom dollar that I WILL now not only tune into Fox News, but I will fully and heartily patronize their advertisers.

I almost never tune into Fox News programming.

But to whatever extent Soros tries this shit, you can bet your bottom dollar that I WILL now not only tune into Fox News, but I will fully and heartily patronize their advertisers.

Nor do I, but I absolutely will wade in with the Fox campaign to destroy Media Matters' campaign.

LOl, they tried this with Rush Limbaugh and all it did was INCREASE his listening audience.

you would think they would learn,

you just gotta laugh.:lol:

LOl, they tried this with Rush Limbaugh and all it did was INCREASE his listening audience.

you would think they would learn,

you just gotta laugh.:lol:

The campaign to get advertisers to drop Beck has been going for over a year. Hasn't done him much harm.... in fact, quite the opposite. This stupidity will have the same outcome.

Forum List

Back