Fox News tells Media Matters to stop airing embarrassing leaked Tucker Carlson videos

White man don't fight that way.
He was telling a story on how he felt joy at first watching an ANTIFA guy get punched out... and then he stopped himself and said no I can't let myself feel like that and when he said white men don't fight like that besides being true he was shaming them for ganging up on one guy....
If everything is racist nothing is....

Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters is the propaganda arm of the democrat party. I'm sure they edited the videos to make Tucker look bad.
The main purpose of editing the videos was to discredit Tucker and Fox News.

It's always something with you nut jobs.
Calling someone a nut job might pass for a political argument in democrat circles but a simple glance at Media Matters reveals that they are committed to monitor (only) conservative speech. Maybe that passes for being fair and balanced in left wing circles these days.

Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters is the propaganda arm of the democrat party. I'm sure they edited the videos to make Tucker look bad.
That doesn't matter in this particular story. They are leaking what Tucker Carlson said in text messages. They aren't lying. They're just embarrassing conservative leaders.

If Media Matters shares the tapes of those Republicans in Oklahoma being secretly taped missing the days when they could hang black people and get away with it, don't shoot the messenger bro. They aren't lying. The reason you get mad is they expose your side for what it is.

Media Matters isn't spreading lies like your right wing sources are. Today someone started a thread that 75% of us Democrats want Joe to debate that Kennedy guy. Of course the poll came from Breitbart and is a complete lie. Media matters isn't making shit up like Rush, Fox, Tucker and Breitbart.

It was your thirst for innuendo, rage and spite that did that.

abbabha.jpg

Must be why Tucker is right now sliding into the biggest most lucrative journalism deal probably in history.

Thank you for making Tucker Carlson a media GIANT.

What deal? Podcasting?

Tucker Carlson floats plan to host alternative GOP debate in post-Fox future​

The fired Fox host, hoping for a next act bigger than podcasting, would forfeit millions owed to him in his network contract to have a voice in the 2024 election, associates say, and has talked to Trump about a candidate forum​

Lesser-known cable channels are itching to build a new brand around him. Industry experts think he could make a mint in podcasting.

he is willing to walk away from some of the millions that Fox is contractually obligated to pay him, if that would give him the flexibility to have a prominent voice in the 2024 election cycle.

Most ambitiously, Carlson wants to moderate his own GOP candidate forum, outside of the usual strictures of the Republican National Committee debate system. The idea, which he has discussed with Donald Trump, the front-runner for the party nomination, would test his vaunted sway over conservative politics. And it would take a jab at his former employer — Fox is hosting the first official primary debate, which Trump has threatened not to attend — if he can manage to make his grandest plan happen.

Ultimately, Carlson is scrambling to try to avoid the fate of other once-towering former Fox News personalities, who in exile from the network have found lucrative gigs but nothing like their former positions of influence.
“If I’m sitting in his seat right now, I’m plotting really my own media company, how I want to build it,” said Joel Cheatwood, a former Fox News and CNN executive who helped found theblaze.com with Glenn Beck after his forced departure from Fox News in 2011. “Whether you like him or not, there are very few individual brands out there that you can almost guarantee an incredibly significant following from day one.”
Carlson’s Fox contract reportedly runs through the end of 2024, which would limit his options, though a source close to Carlson said he might accept less money than he is owed to be able to get back into the media game before then.

Among the smaller broadcasters that have approached Carlson are the faith-based Trinity Broadcasting Network and the far-right One America News Network. OAN’s founder and chief executive, Robert Herring Sr., fulsomely praised Carlson as having “the largest and most passionate audience in cable news,” adding that the company has “made our interest clear.”

This is the guy who was knowingly lying to his audience? And they're going to follow him where he goes? LOL And Trump is going to work with him? He secretly texted god I hate the man we're getting close to being able to ignore him most nights.....

Boy Trump is forgiving and so is Tucker's audience.

Dude you have the hardest time of anyone here of making yourself clear... are you talking about Tucker or Murdock?....
Who's this thread about? Tucker Carlson. If one of you stupid, thread derailing fucks ever tried to have a good faith conversation I'd be sure I was talking to some kind of AI.

Forum List

Back