George Soros's Media Matters: Time to drop fox

Right after putting Juan Williams scalp under his belt, Soros is going after big game: Fox and Glenn Beck

His front group, Media Matters is organizing a Jihad against Fox advertisers.

Does he not understand Free Press? Does he think he's working for the Nazis again?

"Dear Friend,

We've watched as Fox News has gone from a conservative-leaning news source to an active political player -- but over the last two years, Fox has taken an even darker turn, aggressively pushing outright lies, over-the-top attacks, conspiracy theories, and heated, violent rhetoric. This sharp turn for the worse is epitomized by Glenn Beck, the self-described "progressive hunter" who paints the network's political adversaries as poisonous threats to freedom, faith and the Constitution.

Beck's falsehoods and dark prophecies of the nation's destruction have already had dangerous consequences. Beck's message inspired Byron Williams to embark on a mission of violence -- an attempt to "start a revolution" by killing staff at progressive organizations, including frequent Beck target the Tides Foundation.

Advertisers who sponsor Fox programming aren't just putting ads on a television network. They're actively paying to support a toxic force in our political climate, enabling the worst kind of incitement and deliberate misinformation.

Thousands of you have signed up to join our campaign to get advertisers to drop Fox. Companies who sponsor Fox need to make a choice. And they need to hear that from you.

You can join our campaign to tell advertisers to Drop Fox today."

Time to Drop Fox Point/Counterpoint

If Sorryass is the worst thing since burnt toast why don't one of you weak bitches step up to the plate and cap his ass? Christ! What a pack of pussies! No! You idiots just only drive each other crazy enough to go postal in a McDonalds.

I'm starting to think the only way to get a handle on all the bullshit is to knock off Murdoch AND Sorros. So you good young patriots go out and get buzy! I bet people like Beck or Oberman would tone it down a scosh if they thought their heads would be next on the chopping block.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Right after putting Juan Williams scalp under his belt, Soros is going after big game: Fox and Glenn Beck

Does he not understand Free Press? Does he think he's working for the Nazis again?

"Dear Friend,

We've watched as Fox News has gone from a conservative-leaning news source to an active political player -- but over the last two years, Fox has taken an even darker turn, aggressively pushing outright lies, over-the-top attacks, conspiracy theories, and heated, violent rhetoric. This sharp turn for the worse is epitomized by Glenn Beck, the self-described "progressive hunter" who paints the network's political adversaries as poisonous threats to freedom, faith and the Constitution.

Beck's falsehoods and dark prophecies of the nation's destruction have already had dangerous consequences. Beck's message inspired Byron Williams to embark on a mission of violence -- an attempt to "start a revolution" by killing staff at progressive organizations, including frequent Beck target the Tides Foundation.

Advertisers who sponsor Fox programming aren't just putting ads on a television network. They're actively paying to support a toxic force in our political climate, enabling the worst kind of incitement and deliberate misinformation.

Thousands of you have signed up to join our campaign to get advertisers to drop Fox. Companies who sponsor Fox need to make a choice. And they need to hear that from you.

If Sorryass is the worst thing since burnt toast why don't one of you weak bitches step up to the plate and cap his ass? Christ! What a pack of pussies! No! You idiots just only drive each other crazy enough to go postal in a McDonalds.

I'm starting to think the only way to get a handle on all the bullshit is to knock off Murdoch AND Sorros. So you good young patriots go out and get buzy! I bet people like Beck or Oberman would tone it down a scosh if they thought their heads would be next on the chopping block.

They've already tried with Beck. They've been trying to shut him up since before the Van Jones incident. Guess what? Beck's still on air.

I am somewhat surprised that you think it's ok to try to silence the free speech of other people. Interesting.

"Dear Friend,

They've already tried with Beck. They've been trying to shut him up since before the Van Jones incident. Guess what? Beck's still on air.

I am somewhat surprised that you think it's ok to try to silence the free speech of other people. Interesting.

Where did I mention "me"? If I wanted one of those fucks gone it would already have been done. I just like stirring up the pot. If Soros or Murdoch got wacked it woudn't make me lose a wink O sleep.

I vaccilate on the fundimental issue though. Free speech has it's limits and nobody is untouchable. I'm practical like that. If we can go over to a palce like Iraq and in clear conscience wack a few thousand just for missplaced revenge I'm not going to be hypocritical and suggest what is good for the goose does not apply to the gander. An enemy is an enemy. A foreign enemy is all the better apparently. I don't care what "the paperwork" says...Soros and Murdoch are both foreign enemies of America.

Where did I mention "me"? If I wanted one of those fucks gone it would already have been done. I just like stirring up the pot. If Soros or Murdoch got wacked it woudn't make me lose a wink O sleep.

I vaccilate on the fundimental issue though. Free speech has it's limits and nobody is untouchable. I'm practical like that. If we can go over to a palce like Iraq and in clear conscience wack a few thousand just for missplaced revenge I'm not going to be hypocritical and suggest what is good for the goose does not apply to the gander. An enemy is an enemy. A foreign enemy is all the better apparently. I don't care what "the paperwork" says...Soros and Murdoch are both foreign enemies of America.

More keyboard warrior time from Diaper. :lol:

Soros is trying to shut down Fox. Why? Have they breached the limits of 'free speech'? I think not.

More keyboard warrior time from Diaper. :lol:

Soros is trying to shut down Fox. Why? Have they breached the limits of 'free speech'? I think not.

Sure...why not? You advocate murder frequently. All "good" Americans do. I'm just not squimish about the real crime in "your" book and that is how it will make me appear to the hypocritical.

I don't care if Soros wants Fox shut down any more than I care if Soros gets shut down. Both are responsible for talking Americans into a thousand times more butchery than Charlie Manson.

Beck has already gotten death threats, sure hasn't shut him up.

I doubt enough people watch Olbermann for anyone to care enough to knock him off.

Either way, the fact that your only solution for ideas you don't like is murder tells alot about you that is just really sad. I hope someday you realize that people can disagree, even vehemently, without turning to violence to solve the conflict. You don't usually have much confidence in your ideas if you have to kill others.

Last edited:
Where did I mention "me"? If I wanted one of those fucks gone it would already have been done.

Speaking of pussies...

You dream of me as a "Pussy"? Wow DepravedMan...that's more information than you really needed to share. Not that there is anything wrong with you thinking it though.. If this is a "quiry" for a date I'll have to pass though..my tolorance for homosexuals only goes so far.

Beck has already gotten death threads, sure hasn't shut him up.

I doub't enough people watch Olbermann for anyone to care enough to knock him off.

Either way, the fact that your only solution for ideas you don't like is murder tells alot about you that is just really sad. I hope someday you realize that people can disagree, even vehemently, without turning to violence to solve the conflict. You don't usually have much confidence in your ideas if you have to kill others.

No one has to kill anyone. You don't like me suggesting death as a solution yet don't blink when we send our troops to die for nothing? Beck should get death threats. So should Olberman. They both piss me off more than Suddam ever did. Dead is dead. People are precious only until you get suckered into believing they are not?:cuckoo:

I doub't enough people watch Olbermann for anyone to care enough to knock him off.

No one has to kill anyone. You don't like me suggesting death as a solution yet don't blink when we send our troops to die for nothing? Beck should get death threats. So should Olberman. They both piss me off more than Suddam ever did. Dead is dead. People are precious only until you get suckered into believing they are not?:cuckoo:

Nobody is sending our troops off to die for nothing. Did you get some of Reid's jism stuck in your throat you dirt bag?

And neither that pissant Olberdouche nor Mr. Beck deserve death threats, you fucking moron.

Where did I mention "me"? If I wanted one of those fucks gone it would already have been done.

Speaking of pussies...

You dream of me as a "Pussy"? Wow DepravedMan...that's more information than you really needed to share. Not that there is anything wrong with you thinking it though.. If this is a "quiry" for a date I'll have to pass though..my tolorance for homosexuals only goes so far.
flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

Nobody is sending our troops off to die for nothing. Did you get some of Reid's jism stuck in your throat you dirt bag?

And neither that pissant Olberdouche nor Mr. Beck deserve death threats, you fucking moron.

Ya ... Sure..... Whatever you say sparky! It's your world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of pussies...

When did I ever complain about a fag like you calling me names? I'm not the one hiding out douschebag. I encourage confrontation. Flame on!!...knock yourself OUT!!!! :lol:

But when you make your ignorant opinionated baseless claims, that somehow is "da twuff."

You are certifiable, Poindexter.

But when you make your ignorant opinionated baseless claims, that somehow is "da twuff."

In what warped alternate reality was invading Iraq defending American freedom or lives or even beneficial to the USA. Saddam hated fudimentalist Muslims more than we ever did. I call that wasting American lives by choice AKA murder. You can call it anything you want. There surely is time for war. That one never came close to the bar.

Murder is murder in my book.. Sure..sometimes it is neccesary.even here on our own soil... eliminating spies ..etc.. I'm not going to run out and waste my life to do in some idiot tv personality. But..if it does happen the douschebags have no one but themselves and the people that sign their paychecks to blame.

In what warped alternate reality was invading Iraq defending American freedom or lives or even beneficial to the USA. Saddam hated fudimentalist Muslims more than we ever did. I call that wasting American lives by choice AKA murder. You can call it anything you want. There surely is time for war. That one never came close to the bar.

Murder is murder in my book.. Sure..sometimes it is neccesary.even here on our own soil... eliminating spies ..etc.. I'm not going to run out and waste my life to do in some idiot tv personality. But..if it does happen the douschebags have no one but themselves and the people that sign their paychecks to blame.

In NO warped OR alternate reality. The entire debate on the logic and or wisdom of going into Iraq and Afghanistan has been done. You didn't buy the premises in the past, evidently. That's cool You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, regardless of how narrow and provincial they might be. But I see no reason to believe you will suddenly have your eyes opened if it is debated further.

Gee, it's such a relief to learn that YOU are not personally going to go commit murder. But if it does happen, the one to blame is the one who did it. This concept constantly seems to elude you. Apparently, "responsibility" is a very difficult and challenging notion for you.

Murder is murder. (Aint tautologies great?) Fighting and killing legitimate enemies in time of war, however, is not murder. Not by definition and not by any use of honest logic.

In NO warped OR alternate reality. The entire debate on the logic and or wisdom of going into Iraq and Afghanistan has been done. You didn't buy the premises in the past, evidently. That's cool You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, regardless of how narrow and provincial they might be. But I see no reason to believe you will suddenly have your eyes opened if it is debated further.

Gee, it's such a relief to learn that YOU are not personally going to go commit murder. But if it does happen, the one to blame is the one who did it. This concept constantly seems to elude you. Apparently, "responsibility" is a very difficult and challenging notion for you.

Murder is murder. (Aint tautologies great?) Fighting and killing legitimate enemies in time of war, however, is not murder. Not by definition and not by any use of honest logic.

I believe lying to the American public expressly to illegally invade Iraq that posed no threat to us and harbored no Ossama Bin Ladin wackadoodles is still an open crime and Iraq is nothing more than an open crime scene. Until suspects have been named and arrested for this international war crime this case is not closed..no matter how desperately you want it to go away. There is no statute of limitations on treason, or war crimes counselor..CHRIST!!! I thought you would know that!

I believe lying to the American public expressly to illegally invade Iraq that posed no threat to us and harbored no Ossama Bin Ladin wackadoodles is still an open crime and Iraq is nothing more than an open crime scene. Until suspects have been named and arrested for this international war crime this case is not closed..no matter how desperately you want it to go away. There is no statute of limitations on treason, or war crimes counselor..CHRIST!!! I thought you would know that!

You have zero evidence that the American people were "lied to."

You and many of your ilk like to repeat that mindless mantra, but you lack any evidence to support it. Braying "treason" like a jackass doesn't make your case, Smugs.

If you care to debate it, take the issue up with the very Congress that authorized it and their reasons for doing so. IF you need help with that, I'm here to assist. They were pretty clear and they made a quite accessible record of it.

When did I ever complain about a fag like you calling me names? I'm not the one hiding out douschebag. I encourage confrontation. Flame on!!...knock yourself OUT!!!! :lol:
Lessee here: You call people pussies, and everything's cool. I call you a pussy, and you get all huffy.

Yep. You're a hypocrite, all right.

Forum List

Back