Fox News tells Media Matters to stop airing embarrassing leaked Tucker Carlson videos

He does that well enough all on his own.
He does "that" so well that he's already been offered 100 million to sign and Newsmax has guaranteed an unannounced sum as well as TOTAL EDITORIAL CONTROL of his content.

CHOKE ON IT...

I wish they'd just say "Jews" instead of "Soros" or "Globalists". After all, everyone knows they mean "Jews" when they use those dogwhistle terms.
Speaking as a proud, self declared Christian ZIONIST... the only "Jews" I think are disgusting, are those who hate Israel and want to see it fail. IOW, 80+ % of US Jewry. I heard a pundit once explain precisely what most American Jews are guilty of - their religion is the democrat party. When the pogroms come to America, I hope the door is closed to Aliyah to Israel. All the scum will do is gain their safety then try to help the global Left tear Israel down from within...

Who's this thread about? Tucker Carlson. If one of you stupid, thread derailing fucks ever tried to have a good faith conversation I'd be sure I was talking to some kind of AI.
Well he wasn't sued by anyone... there was no defamation suit filed against Tucker... so why did you say that?....

He does "that" so well that he's already been offered 100 million to sign and Newsmax has guaranteed an unannounced sum as well as TOTAL EDITORIAL CONTROL of his content.

CHOKE ON IT...
Getting rich off the gullibility of bumpkins is nothing new.

Well he wasn't sued by anyone... there was no defamation suit filed against Tucker... so why did you say that?....
He was certainly involved since he let the lying fucks on his show just run wild and say anything. But you know that. Still trying to play dumb? Maybe you are not playing?

So uh, Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party. So I guess Soros needs to send them more money, And no, Tucker made himself look bad.
The right has no proof Soros does anything more than contribute money to campaign funds of democrats ? Anything * at all. Or, is this just another of their anti Semitic rants.

You have proof Soros does anything more than contribute money to campaign funds of democrats ? Anything * at all. Or, is this just another anti Semitic rant.
Actually, I was being sarcastic. I think Soros is just another RW boogey man.

He was certainly involved since he let the lying fucks on his show just run wild and say anything. But you know that. Still trying to play dumb? Maybe you are not playing?
Then why did you say he was involved with a defamation suit when he wasn't?... The suit was aimed at FOX news not Tucker.... are you lying?....
If you review Tucker's shows you will see were he is very much against Trump's lawyers for going after Dominion and other tactics they used....
But you don't operate on facts you operate on emotion and get your info from fake news sources....

“Reporting on newsworthy leaked material is a cornerstone of journalism,” Media Matters President Angelo Carusone said in response to Fox’s demand Friday. “For Fox to argue otherwise is absurd and further dispels any pretense that they’re a news operation. Perhaps if I tell them that the footage came from a combination of WikiLeaks and Hunter Biden’s laptop, it will alleviate their concerns.”
Fox has only itself to blame.

Forum List

Back