George H.W. and Barbara Married 71 years Jan 6

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Capture11-770x330.jpg

Happy anniversary to a very classy pair. Mrs Bush has always been my favorite with her daughter-in-law coming in a close second.

Talk about shitty walmart trips. Hopefully they pay someone to do it for them?

How lovely! I think they are both wonderful people and I applaud their 71 years of commitment. Despite serving only one term, H.W Bush was a decent President.

I don't believe this was meant for here but I bet they have someone to make trips to WalMart for them. lol

I don't believe this was meant for here but I bet they have someone to make trips to WalMart for them. lol
I was js, they are really old. I like quick trips to that abomination. Scooters aren't that quick..
Hell, its the bushs. they probably shop in a Humvee anyways.. NVMD

This may seem a strange thing to say, but I have never understood why it is anybody else's business when a couple celebrates their anniversary.

Capture11-770x330.jpg

Happy anniversary to a very classy pair. Mrs Bush has always been my favorite with her daughter-in-law coming in a close second.

Congratulations to those two. Their marriage is an inspiration.

January is a strange month for a wedding. You suppose they had to get married?

Probably not. They were engaged to be married before he shipped off to war and had been home 6 weeks. George W wasn't born until July of 46 so a shotgun wedding doesn't seem warranted (excepting a miscarriage happened). Maybe they were just in love and when he reported to Michigan for his duty assignment they just decided to go ahead and get married.

Regardless, good for them.

Capture11-770x330.jpg

I got to meet Bush AND Reagan many years ago. I shook the hand of 2 US presidents!

How lovely! I think they are both wonderful people and I applaud their 71 years of commitment. Despite serving only one term, H.W Bush was a decent President.

you know he had a girlfriend when he was in the white house, right?

just saying.... not to be a party pooper but honest is honest

The Reference Desk: Jennifer Fitzgerald, Described As George H.W. Bush's 'Other Wife'
Bill Clinton had women shipped into the Oval Office so he could sexually abuse them.

The Reference Desk: Jennifer Fitzgerald, Described As George H.W. Bush's 'Other Wife'

Lots of powerful people have a piece on the side. And lots of people who have been married for decades know their spouse have side projects and just ask that it be kept discreet and not subjected to the gory details.

Lots of powerful people have a piece on the side. And lots of people who have been married for decades know their spouse have side projects and just ask that it be kept discreet and not subjected to the gory details.

yep. and i'm not judging. i actually don't care.... except i'm bored of the anti-clinton nuts who suddenly care about fidelity when it's a democrat who isn't true blue.

Probably not. They were engaged to be married before he shipped off to war and had been home 6 weeks. George W wasn't born until July of 46 so a shotgun wedding doesn't seem warranted (excepting a miscarriage happened). Maybe they were just in love and when he reported to Michigan for his duty assignment they just decided to go ahead and get married.

I think she was pregnant with the love child of a Tuskegee airman while HW was out fighting and when he dropped in during leave, HW agreed to marry her to protect her honor. When she gave birth and they saw that the child was black, they secretly left the baby on the doorstep of a black family and that baby grew up to have a kid with Obama's mama.

You really have to dig up some unfounded tripe to ruin the thread, don't you?

Show a whole lot of class. :(

I think she was pregnant with the love child of a Tuskegee airman while HW was out fighting and when he dropped in during leave, HW agreed to marry her to protect her honor. When she gave birth and they saw that the child was black, they secretly left the baby on the doorstep of a black family and that baby grew up to have a kid with Obama's mama.

You are a real piece of excrement.

Forum List

Back