George Conway a stone cold loser?

If he stilled love and voted for trump he'd be a swell guy in your book.

I didn't say anything about Mr. Conway at all. I'm just interested this news bit about him.

I think the man should answer the charges, yea or nay, as to whether he is the stone cold loser that is being alleged.

The man did answer the charges. You didn't read your own link? His response was a direct Tweet to Trump
View attachment 251210

That wasn't a response at all to the charge levied against him.

It says nothing as to whether Conway is a loser or not. All Mr. Conway did there was making an unfounded calumny against his President.

Plenty of evidence that Trump is nuts. 50 tweets, mostly whining about an SNL rerun is pretty good evidence.
Trump is the very definition of a melting snowflake.

orig

The President is just exercising his right to free speech, as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, dean.

Just because he is serving us as our President doesn't make him a 2nd class citizen.

Personally, I'm glad to see Trump speaking Truth to power.

I didn't say anything about Mr. Conway at all. I'm just interested this news bit about him.

I think the man should answer the charges, yea or nay, as to whether he is the stone cold loser that is being alleged.

The man did answer the charges. You didn't read your own link? His response was a direct Tweet to Trump
View attachment 251210

It says nothing as to whether Conway is a loser or not. All Mr. Conway did there was making an unfounded calumny against his President.

Plenty of evidence that Trump is nuts. 50 tweets, mostly whining about an SNL rerun is pretty good evidence.

orig

The President is just exercising his right to free speech, as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, dean.

Just because he is serving us as our President doesn't make him a 2nd class citizen.

Trump is unfortunately the president. Conway is a private citizen. Where do you think the power is in that match up? Trump doesn't speak truth to anybody.

View attachment 251210

orig

Trump is unfortunately the president. Conway is a private citizen. Where do you think the power is in that match up? Trump doesn't speak truth to anybody.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

President Trump says George Conway, is often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him. :laugh:

Too funny I love it!:04: it's the truth! lol
The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, is the ONLY one who calls him that, and lying scum Tramp says he DOESN'T know him!!!!!

If he stilled love and voted for trump he'd be a swell guy in your book.
I guess slamming on your spouses employer in public is just another tricky day in your family?

If George were supporting Trump and instead undermining his wifes career in other ways, you would be outraged.

George is undermining his wifes position in her career by publicly smearing in the most adolescent manner her employer.

That is about as much LOSER as one can get.

That's the latest report, but I'd like to hear from Mr. Conway himself on this issue.

When will CNN and MSNBC ask him about this new revelation about him?

Or are they trying to cover up this scoop?

Trump: George Conway Is "Stone Cold LOSER & Husband From Hell"
Kellyanne's wife has been tweeting attacks on Pres.Trump for months. Kellyanne is a attractive woman. Her hubby better be careful. She can dump him and find herself a prince in seconds. Because every time when men see her, that they always has sex on their minds.

Democrat Jokes That Kellyanne Conway Looked 'Familiar' on Her Knees

If George were supporting Trump and instead undermining his wifes career in other ways, you would be outraged.
How can one support a moron.

What an ideologue you are to assert that a man who is successful in three different career paths, and walked in and won his very first election for PRESIDENT against all odds, that that person is a moron is simply too stupid for anyone but a blind ideologue to believe is true or repeat as a lie and smear.

The guy can't deal with his wife's success, so he's trying to sabotage her relationship with Trump, hoping she'll end up getting fired.

He has the money and made the money, but he denied the job when offered I have heard. Just because Trump says he is a loser and jealous of his wife, doesn't make it so.

He and his wife are both strong republicans , and if he does not like Trump is nothing new, many Republicans do not like Trump and find him utterly repulsive.
People forget that Kellyanne despised Trump until he hired her....

Now she has to pretend to praise Trump (which is her job) -- and when she comes home to her husband, she tells him how much of a pathetic idiot Trump is.....

And if Kellyanne ever leaves the WH and if she ever says anything about Trump, you cult followers will be trashing her just like you trash her husband....even tho they are both republicans....but this isn't about policies or principles, this is about cult worship

watch

Which is why I have ZERO respect for her and other paid hacks....

How can one support a moron.

What an ideologue you are to assert that a man who is successful in three different career paths, and walked in and won his very first election for PRESIDENT against all odds, that that person is a moron is simply too stupid for anyone but a blind ideologue to believe is true or repeat as a lie and smear.
The people who have blind worship to him are the morons....which is why he ran as a republican in the first place.....your party has a habit of nominating people who rely on you being morons...

Which is why trumpers like yourself call Romney, a moron -- even tho your party nominated him....you call McCain, a moron...even tho your party nominated him...You call Bush Jr, a moron...even tho your party nominated him and called everyone traitors if they didn't worship Bush like you did.....You call Bush Sr a moron and Bush's VP will forever be famous for being widely accepted as a moron...

You folks have a long history of hating every presidential candidate you once worshipped...

That's the latest report, but I'd like to hear from Mr. Conway himself on this issue.

When will CNN and MSNBC ask him about this new revelation about him?

Or are they trying to cover up this scoop?

Trump: George Conway Is "Stone Cold LOSER & Husband From Hell"

Trump would do well simply to ignore the guy....but in all fairness he has been actively and publicly attacking Trump for two years. I'm surprised Trump waited this long to fire back. I'm guessing he wants to leverage the notoriety. After 24 months of virtually non stop attacks this is more or less inevitable.

Jo

View attachment 251210

orig

You're glad to see Trump speaking truth to power? Are you that dense? Trump can't speak truth to power because Trump IS the power. He's president for crying out loud.

View attachment 251210

orig

You're glad to see Trump speaking truth to power? Are you that dense? Trump can't speak truth to power because Trump IS the power. He's president for crying out loud.
Now if only Conway, Nagler and Cummings could understand that.

Forum List

Back