Is Trump Bold Enough to Adopt the Hungarian Solution?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I agree with them. Every western Christian nation should do the same. 7 minute mark gets interesting

I don't know the details, not wanting to watch a relatively long video, but I know Hungary is very serious about dealing with their unwanted immigrant problem. And the thing is even if Donald Trump bought the solution 100% Hungary doesn't have the democrat party and their helpers in the mainstream media to deal with.

A small homogeneous nation can act as Hungary has. The US does not have that luxury.

Yea, too many "non whites" in this country for a Hitler style final solution to happen...bummer

A hitler style final solution would work great here, as long as we don't export it to other countries...I agree with Candace, that was Hitler's main mistake...just exterminate the unwanted people within your borders

Hungary has the right idea. Don't let any members of the death cult in their country. They don't have the problems the French and Germans and the rest of Europe and the Scandinavian countries have with those assholes.

Wish we could do that here. Of course it won't happen.

Hungary has the right idea. Don't let any members of the death cult in their country. They don't have the problems the French and Germans and the rest of Europe and the Scandinavian countries have with those assholes.

Wish we could do that here. Of course it won't happen.
The video is going beyond that with incentives for the natives to up birthrates beyond replace me t levels.

Hungary, Austria and Poland have all been clear they don't want their nations used as a dumping ground for Syrian immigrants. They have chained shut the dumpster.

If you guys haven't watch the short video they are offering family oriented tax incentivesand opening their doors to other EUROPEANS seeking refuge from their home country's totalitarian immigration policies.

Eastern Europe is showing us the way.

Open the doors to South Africans

Yea, too many "non whites" in this country for a Hitler style final solution to happen...bummer

A hitler style final solution would work great here, as long as we don't export it to other countries...I agree with Candace, that was Hitler's main mistake...just exterminate the unwanted people within your borders
Is that what you get out of that?

I'm not interested in watching a video. I'll be glad to read something. But I'm pretty sure Hungary doesn't have a 14th amend, so I'm not wasting a lot of time on comparisons

I'm not interested in watching a video. I'll be glad to read something. But I'm pretty sure Hungary doesn't have a 14th amend, so I'm not wasting a lot of time on comparisons
Then you have nothing to offer troll

Forum List

Back