Geologists On Global Climate Change

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statement that state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. In the meantime, Ernie has obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen.

Problem is, it is not just weather records that are being presented. We have the thawing of the arctic, the shrinking North Polar Ice Cap, the Ice Caps of Greenland and Antarctica losing billions of tons of ice per year, and almost all of our alpine glaciers in rapid retreat. GHGs in the atmosphere are at a level unseen for millions of years. But the deniars just continue to state that nothing is happening.
where is the ice cap shrinking? on earth? prove it.

Pretty video. What does it look like now?

You know the answer to that question and even where to look. Don't be obtuse.

nice movie, who played in it?

Gee, a denier denying his denial. How quaint.
PeeWee Herman!!!!!!

This is a classic example of a forum troll. He asks for clarification of the video. And when given that clarification, he grabs his man thing and thinks of Pee Wee Herman. Do you think you will ever join the grown ups in this conversation?
huh? you making that comment after your last three posts. the old I know you are but what am I Pee Wee Herman phrases, and I'm the troll. LOFNNNL Son, post up the cryosphere figures or pictures. that is the only true Arctic data I would ever trust. here you go, hmmm, doesn't seem to follow your video.

seaice.anomaly.arctic.png
global.daily.ice.area.withtrend.jpg

The Geological Society of America concurs with the scientific evidence.
The Geological Society of America - Position Statement on Climate Change

Big deal. Appeals to authority are logic fails. They are pandering to the grant givers.

Not really. There are no authorities in science, only experts. But it would be stupid to rely in the expert opinion of a mechanic instead of a brain surgeon about the chances of surviving a brain tumor, and it is just as stupid to rely on the opinion of a former dj instead of one of the most prestigious Earth science organizations around on matters of climate change.

Yeah sure. The fact remains that a geologist, or a physicist, or a chemist has a better foundation in the real world than any climatologist will ever have. Thus, the claim that a chemist, or a physicist can't possibly understand the special "science" that climatologists present is ridiculous on its face.

They aren't special, and the sad fact is based on very recent example they suck so bad at math that I wouldn't take anything they say as gospel, to include what they had to eat for lunch, without an investigation first.

Except there was no mention above of chemists or physicists Are you having a spas attack? Because you've been a denier like forever, and now it seems that you are saying that you agree with the GSA's position. How strange is that?
dude you love that word don't you ' d e n i e r ' You must go to sleep with the word in your head. The fact you use it so frequently infers you are one of the biggest on here.

Big deal. Appeals to authority are logic fails. They are pandering to the grant givers.

Not really. There are no authorities in science, only experts. But it would be stupid to rely in the expert opinion of a mechanic instead of a brain surgeon about the chances of surviving a brain tumor, and it is just as stupid to rely on the opinion of a former dj instead of one of the most prestigious Earth science organizations around on matters of climate change.

Yeah sure. The fact remains that a geologist, or a physicist, or a chemist has a better foundation in the real world than any climatologist will ever have. Thus, the claim that a chemist, or a physicist can't possibly understand the special "science" that climatologists present is ridiculous on its face.

They aren't special, and the sad fact is based on very recent example they suck so bad at math that I wouldn't take anything they say as gospel, to include what they had to eat for lunch, without an investigation first.

Except there was no mention above of chemists or physicists Are you having a spas attack? Because you've been a denier like forever, and now it seems that you are saying that you agree with the GSA's position. How strange is that?

No, like all good scientists I am a sceptic. That's what scientists are supposed to aspire to. Color me unsurprised that a political whore like you would not understand that.

No, like all good scientists I am a sceptic. That's what scientists are supposed to aspire to. Color me unsurprised that a political whore like you would not understand that.

So your response is to parrot Anthony Watt, is it? Oh dear.

No, my response was to show you Dr. Feynman explaining the Scientific Method to a class. Were you not a total idiot you would understand what the good doctor was saying. Especially the part where he says "it doesn't matter who says what, if it's wrong...it's WRONG".

Advice you should heed.

No, my response was to show you Dr. Feynman explaining the Scientific Method to a class. Were you not a total idiot you would understand what the good doctor was saying. Especially the part where he says "it doesn't matter who says what, if it's wrong...it's WRONG".

Advice you should heed.

Are scientists skeptical? Indeed we are. But not so skeptical that we allow out brains to fall out.

Advice you should heed.

Are scientists skeptical? Indeed we are. But not so skeptical that we allow out brains to fall out.

The "science is settled" is the most asinine comment a so called scientist could make.

Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Then why are you pontificating a position if you are CLUELESS?
Two questions here; Why are you people all so fucking stupid all the time?
And who's pontificating anything, fuck wit? I've spent most of the thread pointing out how none of the deniers actually know anything about any kind of science. That's about as much as I need to do to demonstrate how ignorant and dishonest all deniers are.

Yes, we know. Climate "Science" is different and is held to a looser standard, so loose that all you do is point at the Weather Channel and yell, "Manmade Global Warming! Denier!!"

And who's pontificating anything, fuck wit? I've spent most of the thread pointing out how none of the deniers actually know anything about any kind of science. That's about as much as I need to do to demonstrate how ignorant and dishonest all deniers are.

Pontificating you ask? Why you of course. Anybody who tells others to park their brain at the door and not question what they are being told is not discussing science, they are espousing religious belief.

I see you continue to show everyone how your only purpose here is to troll and not speak into the OP. I see. that would make you LOSING!!!!

Too Funny;

All you do is call names. Instead of discussing the "proof", you tell us that you dont know anything about it and then in the next breath tell us were idiots for not following you. Who is more foolish, The fool or the one that follows?

The appeal to authority is like the Church telling us the world was flat... Funny that the Catholic Church is once again playing that game and they are wrong again.

Last edited:

Pontificating you ask? Why you of course. Anybody who tells others to park their brain at the door and not question what they are being told is not discussing science, they are espousing religious belief.
Of your many fields of expertise we can now count religion among them. It's really quite an impressive internet resume you've built for yourself.

Too Funny;

All you do is call names. Instead of discussing the "proof", you tell us that you dont know anything about it and then in the next breath tell us were idiots for not following you. Who is more foolish, The fool or the one that follows?

The appeal to authority is like the Church telling us the world was flat... Funny that the Catholic Church is once again playing that game and they are wrong again.
Another religious scholar weighs in on science.

I see you continue to show everyone how your only purpose here is to troll and not speak into the OP. I see. that would make you LOSING!!!!
I have no idea what this incoherent word jumble means.

Forum List

Back