Geologists On Global Climate Change

Looks just like more evidence of FOX News educated experts on this thread. I guess that's about as much as they know.

Climate change deniers.......all liars all the time.

Denier is a cult word, one never used by real scientists
How would you know? You certainly didn't learn anything from any real scientists on this forum. that's for sure.

Real scientists don't call people "Deniers"
Hey genius, I'm not a real scientist, and neither are you, and neither is anyone else on this forum.

Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Then why are you pontificating a position if you are CLUELESS?
Two questions here; Why are you people all so fucking stupid all the time?
And who's pontificating anything, fuck wit? I've spent most of the thread pointing out how none of the deniers actually know anything about any kind of science. That's about as much as I need to do to demonstrate how ignorant and dishonest all deniers are.
I see you continue to show everyone how your only purpose here is to troll and not speak into the OP. I see. that would make you LOSING!!!!
I have no idea what this incoherent word jumble means.

Find a grownup to explain it to you and get off your mom's computer.

Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
Feel free to demonstrate your incredible scientific expertise on this issue.
Yet you, with admittedly, no scientific knowledge, buy into the claims of a cult who's track record for being right is dismally poor, who's integrity has been proven non existent and who stand to become very wealthy if allowed to continue the scam.

But then, you are a Liberal. You bought into "If you like your plan, you can keep it", you want to replace one failure with a serial liar who has built a campaign chest with bribes for preferential treatment of foreign investors.

I expect little more.

Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
Yet you, with admittedly, no scientific knowledge, buy into the claims of a cult who's track record for being right is dismally poor, who's integrity has been proven non existent and who stand to become very wealthy if allowed to continue the scam.

But then, you are a Liberal. You bought into "If you like your plan, you can keep it", you want to replace one failure with a serial liar who has built a campaign chest with bribes for preferential treatment of foreign investors.

I expect little more.
Feel free to explain how this diabolical global conspiracy of scientists and governments actually works. Let's explore the details of the denier myths.

No, I use simple logic. IPCC has been shown to be liars, have admittedly fudged data and purposefully excluded scholarly work, based on a predetermined agenda.
Why would any sane person "lap THAT up"?

I expect little more.
Feel free to explain how this diabolical global conspiracy of scientists and governments actually works. Let's explore the details of the denier myths.

Pull your head out of your ass and use Google. You'll be amazed when you learn that reality doesn't match up to the data models and that data has to be manipulated to make the models work. There is plenty more, but you seem to be a horse that doesn't drink when led to water.

No, I use simple logic. IPCC has been shown to be liars, have admittedly fudged data and purposefully excluded scholarly work, based on a predetermined agenda.
So no idea how this global conspiracy works then huh? That is very surprising, particularly since that's part of the foundation of the deniers' premise.

I expect little more.

Pull your head out of your ass and use Google. You'll be amazed when you learn that reality doesn't match up to the data models and that data has to be manipulated to make the models work. There is plenty more, but you seem to be a horse that doesn't drink when led to water.
All meaningless data for you because you don't know anything about any kind of science.

I expect little more.

All meaningless data for you because you don't know anything about any kind of science.

The irony of that post is all telling!

1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

So based on the actual science: Has the Earth been cooling or warming? or do you still want to cherry pick through a warming period?

I expect little more.

There is no one on this forum with enough knowledge or expertise to interpret any kind of scientific data. Just some liars with a lot of opinions.

So based on the actual science: Has the Earth been cooling or warming? or do you still want to cherry pick through a warming period?
More nearly relevant data, taken in isolation and out of context. The reason you do that is because you only know what you hear on FOX News.

So no idea how this global conspiracy works then huh? That is very surprising, particularly since that's part of the foundation of the deniers' premise.
The I in IPCC stands for "Intergovernmental". That's proof that the conspiracy is global in nature.

I expect little more.

There is no one on this forum with enough knowledge or expertise to interpret any kind of scientific data. Just some liars with a lot of opinions.
You speak for yourself.

I expect little more.

Says the AGW cult believer..

More nearly relevant data, taken in isolation and out of context. The reason you do that is because you only know what you hear on FOX News.

This is rich. This fuckknot who isn't a climate scientist and admits he hasn't a clue about the underlying science is taking everyone else to task for the same thing simply because he read on a bunch of liberal bedwetter sites somewhere that a bunch of scientists told him the science is settled. Unfuckingbelievable! Hey, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I think you might be interested in. You can trust me, I know ocean front property in Arizona. I'm an expert. I would mislead you or anything because I might make money off the deal. Climb back up on your turnip truck and stick your head back up your ass where we can't hear you. Asshat.

Forum List

Back