Geologists On Global Climate Change

Climate change deniers.......all liars all the time.

Denier is a cult word, one never used by real scientists
How would you know? You certainly didn't learn anything from any real scientists on this forum. that's for sure.

I learned that the AGWCultists are the only ones using the words Denier and Consensus, neither of which are words found in science
You seem a little confused, you're mixing up science with politically motivated semantics.

Poor ol' Frankie Boy is permantly confused. His aliens from his hollow moon kidnapped him once and the things they did left him permanantly confused. Of course, an altenative theory is that he has always been just batshit crazy.

For the 'Conservatives', there is no science other than political science. Trumps reality, observations, and evidence.

Poor ol' Frankie Boy is permantly confused. His aliens from his hollow moon kidnapped him once and the things they did left him permanantly confused. Of course, an altenative theory is that he has always been just batshit crazy.

For the 'Conservatives', there is no science other than political science. Trumps reality, observations, and evidence.
says the man with no proof of any of the claims. Zip nada, right old socks?

Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Then why are you pontificating a position if you are CLUELESS?
Two questions here; Why are you people all so fucking stupid all the time?
And who's pontificating anything, fuck wit? I've spent most of the thread pointing out how none of the deniers actually know anything about any kind of science. That's about as much as I need to do to demonstrate how ignorant and dishonest all deniers are.
I see you continue to show everyone how your only purpose here is to troll and not speak into the OP. I see. that would make you LOSING!!!!
I have no idea what this incoherent word jumble means.
hahahahahahahaahhaahaha you're still LoSiNg.

says the man with no proof of any of the claims. Zip nada, right old socks?
This is why people like you are known as deniers.

I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
And who's pontificating anything, fuck wit? I've spent most of the thread pointing out how none of the deniers actually know anything about any kind of science. That's about as much as I need to do to demonstrate how ignorant and dishonest all deniers are.
I see you continue to show everyone how your only purpose here is to troll and not speak into the OP. I see. that would make you LOSING!!!!
Is English your first language?

The Geological Society of America concurs with the scientific evidence.
The Geological Society of America - Position Statement on Climate Change

Wow! This is huge. A bunch of guys who study rocks agree with the global warming hoax. Who is next, astrophysicists? Cryptozoologists? ISIS?
I'd love for someone to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of scientists and governments actually works. The deniers always seem to be a short on details like that.

Is English your first language?
is it yours?

Wow! This is huge. A bunch of guys who study rocks agree with the global warming hoax. Who is next, astrophysicists? Cryptozoologists? ISIS?
I'd love for someone to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of scientists and governments actually works. The deniers always seem to be a short on details like that.
it seems when push comes to shove, you have no evidence to support your claim. What's up with that?

it seems when push comes to shove, you have no evidence to support your claim. What's up with that?
What claim is that? I don't make any claims, unlike you, professor, I don't claim to be able to understand the science or put it into any kind of context. We apparently have a number of people on this thread claiming they have special knowledge that enables them to interpret the data. Any time anyone on an internet forum makes a claim like that I assume they're lying.

What claim is that? I don't make any claims, unlike you, professor, I don't claim to be able to understand the science or put it into any kind of context. We apparently have a number of people on this thread claiming they have special knowledge that enables them to interpret the data. Any time anyone on an internet forum makes a claim like that I assume they're lying.
I never claimed anything here. I merely request proof of claims from the warmers on here. You seem to follow those waters, so I made an assumption you were claiming that the earth is doomed by CO2 cause some greedy scientists said so. I just want their evidence. Call me funny that way, I don't just believe, I research and find out both sides. Right now, the side making the claim is losing because mother nature isn't producing the results the models claimed. What say you?

BTW, someone from a detergent company claims their detergent takes out stains better than another company, must first prove it does before I buy it. See how that works?

I'd say that is pretty much the same in any industry. Why do climate scientists merely think they get to make a claim unchallenged? I don't get it. What are their big sweaty blls so afraid of? Oh yeah, money.

Last edited:

How would you know? You certainly didn't learn anything from any real scientists on this forum. that's for sure.

And your what, a paid forum disinformation poster? You get to deiced who is an is not credible and who is or is not a scientist? Pathetic... No proof just an appeal to authority even though the authority you use cites debunked and falsified science, the IPCC. ROFLMAO... what a shill...

There's really no point in presenting facts and logic to the hardcore deniers. Such conspiracy cultists weren't reasoned into their beliefs, so they can't be reasoned out of them.

Deniers embrace denialism for the emotional comfort it gives them, the warm fuzzy feeling of belonging to a cult that gives them all the answers and removes any need to think. To get such creatures of emotion to leave their cult, we have to make it emotionally painful for them to remain, and we do that through laughter and mockery.
So, could you explain the logical reasoning that you've used to become a global warming doomsday cultist?

I never claimed anything here. I merely request proof of claims from the warmers on here. You seem to follow those waters, so I made an assumption you were claiming that the earth is doomed by CO2 cause some greedy scientists said so. I just want their evidence. Call me funny that way, I don't just believe, I research and find out both sides. Right now, the side making the claim is losing because mother nature isn't producing the results the models claimed. What say you?
I say you have no idea what you're talking about.

And your what, a paid forum disinformation poster? You get to deiced who is an is not credible and who is or is not a scientist? Pathetic... No proof just an appeal to authority even though the authority you use cites debunked and falsified science, the IPCC. ROFLMAO... what a shill...
Have you ever said anything smart? Ever?

Forum List

Back