Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

Do you ask?

• Every time

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've never asked

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I've sometimes asked

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I only ask about the price.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I don't understand this having to ask your wife for sex?

When you get married she belongs to her husband. :cool:

And do you feel the husband belongs to her or is that just a one sided deal? Are you suggesting or implying that whenever you have the urge she needs to comply and do her duty? Do you require participation or is just compliance all that is required?

I word it a little differently.
"Want to help me clean my house".OK Not exactly. Vamos a la casa y lavar. :D:cool:
That means lesgo fuck in Latina.

Last edited:
I never had to "ask". I think when you ask, you pay. There is a dance between men and women. Virgins and rapists don't know what it is. Gays don't care.

Are you suggesting or implying that whenever you have the urge she needs to comply and do her duty?
There is no suggesting or implying involved.

It is one of the 3 functions that a wife is to perform for her husband.

The other 2 are cleaning the house and cooking the meals. :cool:

And she gets what out of this? Oh I am sorry what am i saying....your wife has had part of her genetalia cut so she is not allowed to feel sexual pleasure if there would be any.

btw I think the use of the word "Gentlemen" in the title is pretty funny. Considering the slant of the majority on here.

Are you suggesting or implying that whenever you have the urge she needs to comply and do her duty?
There is no suggesting or implying involved.

It is one of the 3 functions that a wife is to perform for her husband.

The other 2 are cleaning the house and cooking the meals. :cool:

My family is very much a traditional one.
I earn the money and my wife looks after the house.
Of course, I employ a maid to do most of the work but that's besides the point. My wife tells the maid what to do, thus enacting her duty.
The latter is sex but I never make my wife do something she doesn't want to do.
She is a human being with all the rights and choices to decide to do what she wants to do.

In pure Islamic law, this is true.
My father in law passed my wife's ownership on to me.
However, just because we can do a thing; does it mean we have to do that thing?

I'd far sooner have a happy wife than one who had to do everything I commanded. :)

And she gets what out of this? Oh I am sorry what am i saying....your wife has had part of her genetalia cut so she is not allowed to feel sexual pleasure if there would be any.
LOL, you are soo silly.

They only do that in a couple of African countries and it has nothing to do with Islam. Strictly a cultural thing that both christian and muslims do in Somalia and Sudan. And was practiced long before Islam became the dominate religion. :cool:

If you're in the clutches of a woman who wants to have sex with you, YOU KNOW IT.

If you are in the clutches with a woman who does not want to have sex, YOU KNOW that, too.

Where men get confused is in cases where the woman is ambivalent about having sex.

Their bodies are saying yes, but their consciousness is telling them no.

So it is easy to try to get confused where that woman's body is telling you YES but their morality is telling them NO.

IN those cases the woman has to make her decision known to you verbally.

Yes that happens, and yes it is frustrating not only for you, but for that woman, too.

So a woman with a man doesn't really have to say YES, she just does have to say NO if that's what she decides.

Now seriously, if you men don't already know that?

YOu don't know JACK about women.

I'd far sooner have a happy wife than one who had to do everything I commanded. :)
I never "command" mine to do anything.

She knows her role as a wife and I know mine as a husband.

Makes life simple. :cool:

I never "command" mine to do anything.

She knows her role as a wife and I know mine as a husband.

Makes life simple. :cool:

I wish my wife knew. She does as she ruddy well wants and I'm way too big a wimp to argue.

That's the problem with an intelligent wife. Good job her cooking's great or I'd be really pissed off. :D

>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg]Milton singing "The Man Song" by Sean Morey - YouTube[/ame]

Ladies and gentleman...

................................... I present you with "The Man Song"...

>>>>

Forum List

Back