Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

Do you ask?

• Every time

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've never asked

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I've sometimes asked

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I only ask about the price.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Diagram of a woman's emotional and biological thinking concerning sex.

womens-mind.gif

If you are married then there is no reason to ask her permission.

It is the husband's right to have sex with her. :cool:

It isn't his right, but it's an implied contract. Marriage after all is a contract.

If your wife refuses you have the right to get a divorce or just put up with the denial, but you can't force her.

Good for north America and Europe. Glad I live in a country where it is illegal for my husband to force sex on me.
Of course I would never marry a person who felt he needed to force sex on me if I wasn't in the mood.
I never said anything about "forcing" a wife to have sex.

She should do it willingly anytime because she was put on the earth to please her husband. :cool:

She was also put on this earth to cook and bake his food.

He should be careful, if being to Macho-ist he might one day find he has been poisoned.:badgrin:

The wife's vagina is the husband's property. :cool:

No it isn't, and if you think it is, you should be ashamed.

I wonder how many of the six people who voted 'no', that they have never asked a woman for sex will be happy to admit that they are rapists?

You cannot FORCE her to have sex with you if she doesn't want to.

That's rape, no matter if she's your wife or not.
Nope, it's not rape; it's his natural rights. :cool:

No it fucking isn't. Rape occurs within a marriage, too. You know, I got no problems with Islam itself, but when people start saying its okay to have sex with your wife just because she's your 'property' then I will fucking stand up and object.

No, I've never outright asked. If the timing is right, and all the planets and stars are aligned in their proper order, it just seems to happen...

You cannot FORCE her to have sex with you if she doesn't want to.

That's rape, no matter if she's your wife or not.
Nope, it's not rape; it's his natural rights. :cool:

No it fucking isn't. Rape occurs within a marriage, too. You know, I got no problems with Islam itself, but when people start saying its okay to have sex with your wife just because she's your 'property' then I will fucking stand up and object.

Absofuckinglutely. :thup:

I don't understand all of this talk about rape.

A wife belongs to her husband.

So if he wants to make love; she is to comply without question. :cool:

I don't understand all of this talk about rape.

A wife belongs to her husband.

So if he wants to make love; she is to comply without question. :cool:

:doubt: Don't you love your wife, SunniMouse? Why would you want to force her to do something against her will if you loved her?

My wife an I have a simple solution.

If I want sex I squeeze her breast one, if I don't want sex I squeeze her breast twice.

If she wants sex she squeezes my dick once, if she doesn't want sex she squeezes my dick a 1000 times.

My wife an I have a simple solution.

If I want sex I squeeze her breast one, if I don't want sex I squeeze her breast twice.

If she wants sex she squeezes my dick once, if she doesn't want sex she squeezes my dick a 1000 times.

tumblr_le4bolIGXt1qbkrbgo1_500_thumb.png

Forum List

Back