Gentlemen - Have you ever asked a woman if it's OK to have sex with her?

Do you ask?

• Every time

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've never asked

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I've sometimes asked

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I only ask about the price.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Good for north America and Europe. Glad I live in a country where it is illegal for my husband to force sex on me.
Of course I would never marry a person who felt he needed to force sex on me if I wasn't in the mood.

Well, if you dont want sex, could you just lie there while i have sex?

I don't ever recall doing so.
Does that mean I'm a rapist or just not so impolite as to enquire as to if it's okay to stick my willy in her crack.

Given your indelicate description of intimacy I suspect you've never been with a women. I always asked, "are you protected" (that is, on the pill/IED etc.).

I hope she doesn't have IED down there.
As for me I didn't like my IUD.

Brain Freeze, thanks for the correction. BTW, I've been married for 38 years, my prior experience was back in the wide and wonderful days of the sexual revolution, when friends with benefits was very common.

I've never had to ask.

Does that mean you're a rapist?

No, it means I've never had to ask. It was always pretty obvious that it was ok.

Bingo.

That's the point of the thing.
George Galloway (Dickhead, first class) made comments regarding the supposed rape by Julian Assange of that woman who tweeted how great he was the morning after the "rape" and continued to see him.

Galloway, who normally makes me puke, actually got it right on this one.
If a girl gets naked with a bloke and they have sex, no bugger ever asks if it's okay.
It's pretty clear both parties (3 more if you're adventurous) are up for the job.

Good for north America and Europe. Glad I live in a country where it is illegal for my husband to force sex on me.
Of course I would never marry a person who felt he needed to force sex on me if I wasn't in the mood.
I never said anything about "forcing" a wife to have sex.

She should do it willingly anytime because she was put on the earth to please her husband. :cool:

She should do it willingly anytime because she was put on the earth to please her husband. :cool:

Men and women were put on this earth to please each other when each was willing.

I really can't agree with that at all.

Cogito ergo sum extends to "She thinks therefore she is".
Women aren't delux willy warmers (Well, not just that), they're also humans with the right to decide if their going to have sex or not.
I see it this way, if my wife can resist the temptation of my naked body, stonker at the ready, she must either be ill or really not interested in sex.

She also understands, I'm a really horny chap and I need my 2 hours of love making so she's generally okay with it.
If she's getting tired, I can always speed up and finish after the first hour.

She also understands, I'm a really horny chap and I need my 2 hours of love making so she's generally okay with it.
If she's getting tired, I can always speed up and finish after the first hour.
Indofred, when I read this I was very impressed; and actually a little jealous of your high libido and athletic stamina.

Then I happened to see a list of idioms and jargon that people in the UK use to describe things.

It said an "hour" was an euphemism for "minute" in British slang words.

I don't feel so bad now. :cool:

You should see me jump off a cupboard, do a double back flip and still score a hole in one as I land on her.
It used to be a quad back flip with a twist but I'm a bit older now.
My multiple orgasms stop at three these days. My record was seven but I was only 20 at the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Does that mean you're a rapist?

No, it means I've never had to ask. It was always pretty obvious that it was ok.

Bingo.

That's the point of the thing.
George Galloway (Dickhead, first class) made comments regarding the supposed rape by Julian Assange of that woman who tweeted how great he was the morning after the "rape" and continued to see him.

Galloway, who normally makes me puke, actually got it right on this one.
If a girl gets naked with a bloke and they have sex, no bugger ever asks if it's okay.
It's pretty clear both parties (3 more if you're adventurous) are up for the job.

I mean, if you have to ask....well, you're doing something wrong, or not doing something you should be, or your date is about to come to a screeching halt.

Wow! I was married to someone who had that mind set. Life was not Sunni if you are the woman in that pair

You should see me jump off a cupboard, do a double back flip and still score a hole in one as I land on her.
My multiple orgasms stop at three these days. My record was seven but I was only 20 at the time.

Sure, totally believe you.

Sure, totally believe you.

Busted.
My record was only six. :D

Forum List

Back