Peace be upon the world.

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Indofred, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's almost Eid, a time that should be used to reflect on your sins and wrongs to others over the last twelve months.

I wish peace be upon the whole world, regardless of the person's religion, lack of religion, sexuality, skin colour or anything else.

I further pray the Almighty guide those who hate to a path of peace, love and understanding.

Peace be upon everyone.

2. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,359
    thank you, may God bless you and fill your heart with joy.

3. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    And may He send Moonglow a sweet wife who will teach him to wear underwear in the online public. :lmao:

4. ecks_why

ecks_why Active Member

Thanks Received:
    http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/6463/slam6.jpg
    Ratings:
    +246
    readers should note that the islamic definition of the word "peace" means that sharia law rules the land, ie. muslims control the government

Dar al-Harb vs. Dar al-Islam: Peace, War, and Politics in Islam

A crucial distinction made in Islamic theology is that between dar al-harb and dar al-islam. To put it simply, dar al-harb (territory of war or chaos) is the name for the regions where Islam does not dominate, where divine will is not observed, and therefore where continuing strife is the norm. By contrast, dar al-islam (territory of peace) is the name for those territories where Islam does dominate, where submission to God is observed, and where peace and tranquility reign...

The distinction is not quite as simple as it may at first appear. For one thing, the division is regarded as legal rather than theological. Dar al-harb is not separated from dar al-islam by things like the popularity of Islam or divine grace; rather, it is separated by the nature of the governments which have control over a territory. A Muslim-majority nation not ruled by Islamic law is still dar al-harb, while a Muslim-minority nation ruled by Islamic law could qualify as being part of dar al-islam...

Wherever Muslims are in charge and enforce Islamic law, there is also dar al-islam. It doesn't matter so much what people believe or have faith in, what matters is how people behave. Islam is a religion focused more upon proper conduct (orthopraxy) than on proper beliefs and faith (orthodoxy). Islam is also a religion that has never had an ideological or theoretical place for a separation between the political and the religious spheres: in orthodox Islam, the two are fundamentally and necessarily linked. That's why this division between dar al-harb and dar al-islam is defined by political control rather than religious popularity...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No, I mean peace be upon the world - no conditionals were stated, implied or wished. :)

That means I wish all the hate from all the various extremist be consigned to history so the world can live without fear.
    The Iranian government is foolish but all the Iranian people I've met have been rather nice.
    The Israeli government is foolish but all but one of the Israeli people I've met have been equally nice.

The world needs to see the end of extremist stupidity so we can all live and work together in peace.

6. Pho_King

Pho_King BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    If the Moslems would just take some anger management therapy, we would be much closer to making indofreds wishes a reality.

7. techieny

techieny Conservative Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +586
    Thanks, but I'm not dressed !

8. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There goes the point.
    You mean the more extreme Muslims but I mean all extremists of all types, including Muslim extremists as well as Israeli extremists, American extremists, British extremists and so on.

I'm pretty sure most of the world's people just want to live, love, marry, have kids and so on.
    The minority who feel the need to hate, screw up the world for everyone else.

Peace, love and understanding is the way.

9. Pho_King

Pho_King BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    That's the way of the western world, due to the influence of Christianity. The muzzies prefer a different social order.

10. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think you'll find, all people except extremists want the same things.
    Try opening your eyes, perhaps come to Indonesia and meet Muslims.
    You'll see hate is not required.
    People here are friendly, many have US flags on trucks or wear them on T shirts.
    You have nothing to fear from Muslims in general, only the extreme ones.