Peace be upon the world.

I

Indofred

It's almost Eid, a time that should be used to reflect on your sins and wrongs to others over the last twelve months.

I wish peace be upon the whole world, regardless of the person's religion, lack of religion, sexuality, skin colour or anything else.

I further pray the Almighty guide those who hate to a path of peace, love and understanding.

Peace be upon everyone.

I wish peace be upon the whole world

readers should note that the islamic definition of the word "peace" means that sharia law rules the land, ie. muslims control the government

Dar al-Harb vs. Dar al-Islam: Peace, War, and Politics in Islam

A crucial distinction made in Islamic theology is that between dar al-harb and dar al-islam. To put it simply, dar al-harb (territory of war or chaos) is the name for the regions where Islam does not dominate, where divine will is not observed, and therefore where continuing strife is the norm. By contrast, dar al-islam (territory of peace) is the name for those territories where Islam does dominate, where submission to God is observed, and where peace and tranquility reign...

The distinction is not quite as simple as it may at first appear. For one thing, the division is regarded as legal rather than theological. Dar al-harb is not separated from dar al-islam by things like the popularity of Islam or divine grace; rather, it is separated by the nature of the governments which have control over a territory. A Muslim-majority nation not ruled by Islamic law is still dar al-harb, while a Muslim-minority nation ruled by Islamic law could qualify as being part of dar al-islam...

Wherever Muslims are in charge and enforce Islamic law, there is also dar al-islam. It doesn't matter so much what people believe or have faith in, what matters is how people behave. Islam is a religion focused more upon proper conduct (orthopraxy) than on proper beliefs and faith (orthodoxy). Islam is also a religion that has never had an ideological or theoretical place for a separation between the political and the religious spheres: in orthodox Islam, the two are fundamentally and necessarily linked. That's why this division between dar al-harb and dar al-islam is defined by political control rather than religious popularity...

I wish peace be upon the whole world

readers should note that the islamic definition of the word "peace" means that sharia law rules the land, ie. muslims control the government

No, I mean peace be upon the world - no conditionals were stated, implied or wished. :)

That means I wish all the hate from all the various extremist be consigned to history so the world can live without fear.
The Iranian government is foolish but all the Iranian people I've met have been rather nice.
The Israeli government is foolish but all but one of the Israeli people I've met have been equally nice.

The world needs to see the end of extremist stupidity so we can all live and work together in peace.

If the Moslems would just take some anger management therapy, we would be much closer to making indofreds wishes a reality.

It's almost Eid, a time that should be used to reflect on your sins and wrongs to others over the last twelve months.

I wish peace be upon the whole world, regardless of the person's religion, lack of religion, sexuality, skin colour or anything else.

I further pray the Almighty guide those who hate to a path of peace, love and understanding.

Peace be upon everyone.

Thanks, but I'm not dressed !

If the Moslems would just take some anger management therapy, we would be much closer to making indofreds wishes a reality.

There goes the point.
You mean the more extreme Muslims but I mean all extremists of all types, including Muslim extremists as well as Israeli extremists, American extremists, British extremists and so on.

I'm pretty sure most of the world's people just want to live, love, marry, have kids and so on.
The minority who feel the need to hate, screw up the world for everyone else.

Peace, love and understanding is the way.

There goes the point.
You mean the more extreme Muslims but I mean all extremists of all types, including Muslim extremists as well as Israeli extremists, American extremists, British extremists and so on.

I'm pretty sure most of the world's people just want to live, love, marry, have kids and so on.

That's the way of the western world, due to the influence of Christianity. The muzzies prefer a different social order.

There goes the point.

That's the way of the western world, due to the influence of Christianity. The muzzies prefer a different social order.

I think you'll find, all people except extremists want the same things.
Try opening your eyes, perhaps come to Indonesia and meet Muslims.
You'll see hate is not required.
People here are friendly, many have US flags on trucks or wear them on T shirts.
You have nothing to fear from Muslims in general, only the extreme ones.

Amen brother. I am not a Muslim, but I do believe that peace loving members of all religions should not be ashamed to express their desire for peace among men (and women).

There goes the point.

People here are friendly, many have US flags on trucks or wear them on T shirts.

Problem is, one cannot tel the allegedly, mythical peace loving muzzies from the very real ones that would like to cut a white mans head off and post it on YouTube, or the slightly less angry but no less real muzzies that would kidnap and sell such a prize. In America, if we had a sect of Christians acting in such a manner, the very real good Christians would very quickly stamp them out. Yet the muzzies just throw up their hands and say, " silly extremists". And go about their day.

Problem is, one cannot tel the allegedly, mythical peace loving muzzies from the very real ones that would like to cut a white mans head off and post it on YouTube, or the slightly less angry but no less real muzzies that would kidnap and sell such a prize. In America, if we had a sect of Christians acting in such a manner, the very real good Christians would very quickly stamp them out. Yet the muzzies just throw up their hands and say, " silly extremists". And go about their day.

I could equally fairly produce lists of Murders by US troops.
Would that help or create more hate?

We shouldn't forget the past, more remember it so we don't repeat the mistakes.

No, you couldn't. And there is a big difference between losing oneself in the fog of war, and targeting civilians. Muzzies love killing civilians. There is also a big difference between shooting someone, and kidnapping someone to hold for slaughter. The muzzies are not interested in peace. Remember 911? The muzzies sure do develop some peaceful, decent societies.....

No, you couldn't. And there is a big difference between losing oneself in the fog of war, and targeting civilians. Muzzies love killing civilians. There is also a big difference between shooting someone, and kidnapping someone to hold for slaughter. The muzzies are not interested in peace. Remember 911? The muzzies sure do develop some peaceful, decent societies.....

The Mahmudiyah killings, after US troops gang raped a 14 year old girl, was just something that happened in the fog of war.
I can easily understand who a bunch of soldiers accidentally managed to stick their dicks into a child and accidentally murder her whole family to cover the crime.

So, apart from a few bastards, does the whole US military rape children?
I think not.
That in mind, why do you blame all Muslims for the actions of some?

We need to see past the hate and work on understanding. It's a truth, there are many Muslims bent on hate as there are, seemingly yourself included, many Americans equally hate filled.

Would it not be better to stop hating and realise most people are only interested in getting on with life?
I'm told Muslims should hate Israelis but I've met a good few and liked all but one.
I'm assured Iran is full of evil bastards but all the Iranians I've met have been really nice people.

Stereotypes are just a construct used by hate filled people to push their narrow agendas.
Lets leave them behind and concentrate on getting rid of the real problem; the extremists on ALL sides.

The Mahmudiyah killings, after US troops gang raped a 14 year old girl, was just something that happened in the fog of war.
I can easily understand who a bunch of soldiers accidentally managed to stick their dicks into a child and accidentally murder her whole family to cover the crime.

So, apart from a few bastards, does the whole US military rape children?
I think not.
That in mind, why do you blame all Muslims for the actions of some?

We need to see past the hate and work on understanding. It's a truth, there are many Muslims bent on hate as there are, seemingly yourself included, many Americans equally hate filled.

Would it not be better to stop hating and realise most people are only interested in getting on with life?
I'm told Muslims should hate Israelis but I've met a good few and liked all but one.
I'm assured Iran is full of evil bastards but all the Iranians I've met have been really nice people.

Stereotypes are just a construct used by hate filled people to push their narrow agendas.
Lets leave them behind and concentrate on getting rid of the real problem; the extremists on ALL sides.

The difference? We prosecute criminals. There is no real problem with Christian extremeists. Christian extremeists don't tend to fly airplanes into high rises. Or use children as suicide bombers. However, that's kind of par for the course for the muzzies. And it really makes your call to eradicate extremism from both sides ring hollow.

Forum List

Back