USA puts Kyrgyzstan through the wringer...

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by almas, Aug 22, 2012.

1. almas

almas Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    These days some strange things happen in Manas. There is a big construction site where an air navigation tower is being constructed, but the process is halted due to funding suspension. I just wonder, Americans use the base for many years and didn't pay us enough money to finish the construction? Unbelievable, why should Kyrgyzstan take all expenses to finish it? I'm sure that Americans already made calculations and think that naive Kyrgyz people will pay and do all the work. And then USA can give some cash to dirty officials and continue using the base for another fifty years, everybody knows they do that trick all the time... This is absolutely unacceptable! I think we have to lock them on the base until they finish the construction and after they can go to the four winds...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Blame the Big Satan, thats all you do.

3. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,581
    Wish you all the luck in the world when you decide to take on U.S. military in that manner. You're gonna need it.

4. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Lock Americans on the base so they don't spend their money off the base in protest of them not spending money on the base... That's sound financial reasoning... I guess. :lol: