Genital cutting

Most of that article is about genital piercings, by choice, and male circumsisn, with a brief mention of infant female genital mutilation.

You sure you weren't there just looking at the pictures?

You sound like my brother, who decided at age 33 that he was angry at our mother, a devout jewish mother, that he was angry she had allowed him to be circumcised as he read in Hustler magazine that circumcision takes away sexual pleasure.

Parents can generally do whatever they want to their infant, short of killing it. It's not like the infant is going to call child services...

hey Jos you can keep the tip!!! It is up to the parents not the government if they want to circumcize their own child!!!! mind your own business!!!

Talking of circumcision...

At the end of the tax year the Tax Office sent an inspector to Audit the books of a Synagogue. While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, "I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?"

"Good question," noted the Rabbi. "We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles."

Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way:

"What about all these bread -wafer purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?" "Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We collect them and send them back to the manufactures, and every now and then they send us a free box of bread wafers."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?" "Here, too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi. "What we do is save all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."

Last edited:
The Foreskin contains a high number of nerve endings that regeister Heat, wetness and friction when rolled back to expose them, A circumcised penus registers pressure most of all, could that be why anal sex is so populer in countries that cut male genitals,
some cultures belive trimming the labia menor ( when big they are known as **** flaps) in females makes the vagina more attractive,
in my opinion thats wrong too, would you have your daughters labia menor ¨trimmed¨to be more attractive/prevent infections

Last edited:
Most of that article is about genital piercings, by choice, and male circumsisn, with a brief mention of infant female genital mutilation.

You sure you weren't there just looking at the pictures?

You sound like my brother, who decided at age 33 that he was angry at our mother, a devout jewish mother, that he was angry she had allowed him to be circumcised as he read in Hustler magazine that circumcision takes away sexual pleasure.

:lol:

Genital modification and mutilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is this just wrong, or should people be able to cut parts off new borns genitals?

There are health benefits, it is really common sense if you think about it

Circumcision Infection - foreskin increases infection risk!
Don't you mean health risks?
The only benefit circumcision brings is to the doctor's bank account.

Genital cutting is best left for the adult to chose. That kind of kinky stuff is not to every one's taste.

I think that circumcision should be illegal. I had no idea the pain I was going to be putting my son through when I had him circumcised.

It is just as easy for a belly button to get infected as it is for a penis or vagina, but you don't see people doing belly button filler surgeries on their kids, do you? Teeth get infected, but we don't pull them. Even tonsils are found to not need to be removed, unless the person has chronic tonsilitis.

Sorry, but having recurrent yeast infections does not make a female a "good candidate" for labiaplasty- and neither does a boy having a risk of infection to the penis either.

It is really painful, and it is really a legal form of maiming. Plus, men who are circumcised are more likely to have painful or less comfortable erections than men who are uncircumcised. Add to that the scar tissue- which makes the surface area of the penis have less sensation as well, then you have all the makings of an abusive practice, that is unnecessary, and only ever really done nowadays for religious reasons.

I don't even think that the Bible ever called for having the whole foreskin taken off, anyways. I have never seen any evidence of such a verse, myself.. Besides- Don't Christians today say that much of that Old Testament stuff doesn't apply?

Anyways, I regret putting my son through that, personally, and really advocate against it for other people who are having boys, too.

Sounds like we have a lot of ant eaters here.....at any rate infibulation is the most cruel thing done to women. Removing their clitoris, erectile tissue and inner labia? Wow....

Sounds like we have a lot of ant eaters here.....at any rate infibulation is the most cruel thing done to women. Removing their clitoris, erectile tissue and inner labia? Wow....

Well, see- That is the thing.. If girls got circumcised all the time, as some kind of normal thing, and boys didn't, then we would only say that it was mean and heartless when the boys got it done.

It is not any nicer for boys. We need to end the madness of circumcision once and for all.

Well, see- That is the thing.. If girls got circumcised all the time, as some kind of normal thing, and boys didn't, then we would only say that it was mean and heartless when the boys got it done.

It is not any nicer for boys. We need to end the madness of circumcision once and for all.

JD_2B...I understand your opinion on this however, you should read about female "circumcision" as it's quaintly called....it's not a snip, snip from the moyle like it's made out to be.

The Ever Untitled: The Ever Untitled : A novel on Infibulation

Forum List

Back