Trans suicide rates double after sex mutilation surgery

Its the unintended consequence of being targeted by the right wing hate machine.

There is a reason that, on average, minorities (the ones that conservatives of both political parties) do not live as long as white people and have more health issues.

Stress kills.

Its the unintended consequence of being targeted by the right wing hate machine.

There is a reason that, on average, minorities (the ones that conservatives of both political parties) do not live as long as white people and have more health issues.

Stress kills.
Don't let the deplorables off the hook. These aren't the unintended consequences. These are exactly the types of consequences they intended with their bigoted and hateful behavior.

You dumb Bingos pretend to speak with authority but scratching the service quickly reveals you don't know shit. The number one cause for depression and risk of suicide for trans patients is the hate and vitriol and lack of support they recieve from family and community.
Modern society praises them and they're still ending themselves. In reality they have high suicide rates because they're insane. This insanity is not diminished by medically mutilating them.

Stress kills.
The stress associated with not being held accountable for your actions?

Modern society praises them and they're still ending themselves. In reality they have high suicide rates because they're insane. This insanity is not diminished by medically mutilating them.
Just because decent and educated people support them doesn't mean they don't face a lot of hate and vitriol. The science shows that as well. You sad boys should stop trying to pretend to be coming from a place of compassion or education because clearly you have neither. Be proud that you think your voodoo and belief in zombies and angels are basis for your beliefs.

Don't let the deplorables off the hook. These aren't the unintended consequences. These are exactly the types of consequences they intended with their bigoted and hateful behavior.
As depraved and as sickening as they acknowledge themselves being, I doubt youth suicides were the goal of MAGA by and large. Imagine being LGBTQ and having to suffer the peer pressure of going to one of those Hate Rallies.

Just because decent and educated people support them doesn't mean they don't face a lot of hate and vitriol. The science shows that as well. You sad boys should stop trying to pretend to be coming from a place of compassion or education because clearly you have neither. Be proud that you think your voodoo and belief in zombies and angels are basis for your beliefs.
What belief in voodoo, zombies, and angels?

Neither. I simply recognize insanity when I see it.
Consider this. How much stock would you put in someone's claim that they have what it takes for combat because they play Call of Duty? Now apply that to your claims of being able to diagnose mental health.

Consider this. How much stock would you put in someone's claim that they have what it takes for combat because they play Call of Duty? Now apply that to your claims of being able to diagnose mental health.
I don't have to be an artist to recognize bad art.

You have to be a moron however not to recognize art is subjective. Your capabilities in diagnosing mental health are not.
If you're a guy who thinks he's a chick then you're insane. If I thought I was a Martian everyone would recognize that I'd be insane. Tranny's have a different delusion but the same insanity.

If you're a guy who thinks he's a chick then you're insane. If I thought I was a Martian everyone would recognize that I'd be insane. Tranny's have a different delusion but the same insanity.
What are your objective capabilities of diagnosing mental health again?

To the rational, the above boast is no different than teenagers bragging on Call of Duty.

What are your objective capabilities of diagnosing mental health again?

To the rational, the above boast is no different than teenagers bragging on Call of Duty.
When someone believes that he's something that he isn't, then he's insane. By definition it's a delusion.

1712568050020.png

~S~

Forum List

Back