Genital cutting

Sounds like we have a lot of ant eaters here.....at any rate infibulation is the most cruel thing done to women. Removing their clitoris, erectile tissue and inner labia? Wow....

Well, see- That is the thing.. If girls got circumcised all the time, as some kind of normal thing, and boys didn't, then we would only say that it was mean and heartless when the boys got it done.

It is not any nicer for boys. We need to end the madness of circumcision once and for all.

Even for the Jews?

Sounds like we have a lot of ant eaters here.....at any rate infibulation is the most cruel thing done to women. Removing their clitoris, erectile tissue and inner labia? Wow....

Well, see- That is the thing.. If girls got circumcised all the time, as some kind of normal thing, and boys didn't, then we would only say that it was mean and heartless when the boys got it done.

It is not any nicer for boys. We need to end the madness of circumcision once and for all.

We do it when boy's are babies and do not remember the pain, or even feel it as much.

We do it when boy's are babies and do not remember the pain, or even feel it as much.

nonsense there are these beautiful ..peaceful..perfect.. babies that have never known intense pain being gently held ..warm and suckling...then suddenly there is this insane desire to cut a part of them off ..strap them down and brutalize them as they scream like never before ..sometimes for hours and in discomfort for days...its psychotic..

Last edited:

Does that make it right to put them at risk? To deform their bodies for no known benefit?
A pedophile could make the same argument.

Last edited:
Who wants his johnson to look like an anteater? I have trouble believing that any woman truly prefers uncircumcised men to circumcised men, ceteris paribus.

Has anyone else noticed that people who do threads like this one inevitably do another on israel being an 'apartheid state'.

nah... couldn't possibly be any correlation. nope... nope... nope.

Yes, you are correct

Who wants his johnson to look like an anteater? I have trouble believing that any woman truly prefers uncircumcised men to circumcised men, ceteris paribus.
raises hand

It's more than looks, baby. ;)

Sorry if I just made any cut men feel inadequate. :tongue:

Has anyone else noticed that people who do threads like this one inevitably do another on israel being an 'apartheid state'.

So people should just keep circumcising their children, or at least their male children, so as not to seem to be criticizing Israel?

What a sad thing to put upon defenseless children.

Yes, you are correct

do you think he/she knows that muslims circumcize their boys, too?
Yes a am well aware of primitive tribes who use Superstition and rituals to control how others think, I even posted a link which I can see you didnt read,
Health workers tell of the serious problems it causes including 'rotting penises, septicaemia and inadvertent castrations'. Other boys die of dehydration or hypothermia and, far from preventing the spread of HIV, circumcision can increase it as the same knife is used on a large group of boys. In the last year, 80 boys have died, including two suicides.
Circumcision and HIV/AIDS: 4 | The Lay Scientist

raises hand

It's more than looks, baby. ;)
I can't imagine what good a bit of extra skin does for you, nor am I sure that I want to know. :lol:

Sorry if I just made any cut men feel inadequate. :tongue
Don't worry, there's enough demand for my halal lovin' as it is. ;)

I can't imagine what good a bit of extra skin does for you, nor am I sure that I want to know. :lol:
Isnt that just the point, you never had any choice in the matter, for your information the inside of the foreskin contains many nerve endings that cause pleasure sensations,

Forum List

Back