Genital cutting

Who wants his johnson to look like an anteater? I have trouble believing that any woman truly prefers uncircumcised men to circumcised men, ceteris paribus.
raises hand

It's more than looks, baby. ;)
I can't imagine what good a bit of extra skin does for you, nor am I sure that I want to know. :lol:

Sorry if I just made any cut men feel inadequate. :tongue
Don't worry, there's enough demand for my halal lovin' as it is. ;)
Anyone who wants to know will just have to leave it up to their own imaginations. :tongue:

Kosher and halal loving are fine for a snack but when I want a real meal I go for the uncut Michelangelo's Davide type.

michelangelo-s-david.jpg

I can't imagine what good a bit of extra skin does for you, nor am I sure that I want to know. :lol:
Isnt that just the point, you never had any choice in the matter, for your information the inside of the foreskin contains many nerve endings that cause pleasure sensations,

Right, I was saying that I'm not sure of how it could benefit the woman.

raises hand

It's more than looks, baby. ;)

Sorry if I just made any cut men feel inadequate. :tongue
Anyone who wants to know will just have to leave it up to their own imaginations. :tongue:

Kosher and halal loving are fine for a snack but when I want a real meal I go for the uncut Michelangelo's Davide type.

Really? David doesn't seem to be hung too heavily.

Most of that article is about genital piercings, by choice, and male circumsisn, with a brief mention of infant female genital mutilation.

You sure you weren't there just looking at the pictures?

You sound like my brother, who decided at age 33 that he was angry at our mother, a devout jewish mother, that he was angry she had allowed him to be circumcised as he read in Hustler magazine that circumcision takes away sexual pleasure.

Juedo Christian religion sure does not want sex to be pleasurable :D

Really? David doesn't seem to be hung too heavily.
Back then big dicks were considered grotesque. Bigger is better is an American thing.

It ain't the meat its the motion!

Isnt that just the point, you never had any choice in the matter, for your information the inside of the foreskin contains many nerve endings that cause pleasure sensations,

Men who don't have to rely more on pressure for sensation than on touch simply make better lovers. It's like the differnce between playing music for with someone with acute hearing as opposed to someone who is half deaf.

Men who don't have to rely more on pressure for sensation than on touch simply make better lovers. It's like the differnce between playing music for with someone with acute hearing as opposed to someone who is half deaf.

That would definitely be a personal opinion. One could say the half deaf person appreciates sounds more and puts more effort forth to listen.

Last edited:

That would definitely be a personal opinion. One could say the half deaf person appreciates sounds more and puts more effort forth to listen.
The music, deaf person and love of music was not a great analogy, I admit.

In my personal experience a man's being a good lover really has had little to do with being intact or not and much more to do with the entire man, brains included.

I think circumcision could put a man at a disadvantage due to nerve damage and loss of sensitive area and I think there is no legitimate reason to put a child through it, male or female, so i am against it, but in case anyone is feeling inadequate because they lack a foreskin, I was just teasing ya! It's just a matter of individual taste, if it matters at all.

Circumcision seems to be an ethnic cultural thing in origin, probably similar to castration of animals, intended to reduce the sex drive. Some religions or religious sects have adopted it as ritual. Some ethnic groups practice it apart from religion such as female circumcision of the Christians and Muslims in Ethiopia. Religious organizations are famous for imposing gruesome mutilations, even sacrifice liike the Mayans, on their members. Even on children, in the name of some god.

Fortunately less and less people are doing this to their kids.

Genital modification and mutilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is this just wrong, or should people be able to cut parts off new borns genitals?

There are health benefits, it is really common sense if you think about it

Circumcision Infection - foreskin increases infection risk!

What crap.

Foreskin doesn't increase infection risk anymore than the actual operation to circumsize penii increases infection risk.

Yeah -- how Jews ever convinced the rest of us to snip our dick-tips off is beyond me. The AMA does not recommend circumcision. My boy is all-natural, unlike his po' dad.

Forum List

Back