Lincoln Memorial vandalized by pro-Hamas forces

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I've yet to hear a convincing argument from the pro-Hamas left why the people of Gaza should remain under the control of a terrorist group that enforces female genital mutilation, child and spousal rape, female subjugation, and mandatory religious obedience on it's people.

I've yet to hear a convincing argument from the pro-Hamas left why the people of Gaza should remain under the control of a terrorist group that enforces female genital mutilation, child and spousal rape, female subjugation, and mandatory religious obedience on it's people.

What's their problem?

Israel is in the process of freeing Gaza right now!

Every country that allowed Palestinians entry has the same fate. They mostly got here illegally. It won't make a difference. Civil War in Jordan and Lebanon. Now it's our turn.

I've yet to hear a compelling argument as to why we allow people in America to disrupt traffic, block areas, scream, vandalize and basically act like fucking animals for something that is going on in another country.

Protests and disruption should be illegal in America when it's done in the name of some other country.

We have enough of our problems here in our home as it is. We should be more worried about our own country.

Forum List

Back