General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster
He did not. Quit lying like the author is, also-

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said.

Unless, of course, you don’t wish the same...
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

When he said McCain was not a hero

When he said he did not like POWs

When he called the widow of a dead soldier a liar?

sure , Gun Violence is fine , Rob O'neil a Navy Seal and not 'mcraven' delivered some Gun Violence to 'osama' RDave [chuckle] . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- but the gun controlling veterans in my link are working to take away the Constitutional RIGHT to effective and efficient guns away from Americans RealDave ,

concerning 'mcraven' as far as i know he is a lefty RDave .
He backed no candidate.

Trump is a liar & you are stupid for believing him.

Oh he was a good friend to Brennan as I recall and took umbridge when Brennan's security clearance was revoked.

He had no problem telling one and all what he thought of Trump.

Guess that makes you stupid for believing the General.

The man stood up with one of his fellow Americans that spent years keeping us safe.

Too bad you will piss on anyone who says anything bad about Trump regardless of it is true or not.

I have a thought. BE A FUCKING AMERICAN first & not as dumbasss POS Tfrumpette.
------------------------------------ naw , i don't like 'mcraven' lefty politics is what it is RDave . And i find that a lot of retired military are lefties and lefty gun control types and thats another complaint that i have against retired military RDave .
------------------------------------------- heres some info for you RDave . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- lotta retired USA Military are unamerican gun controlling lefties as i already mentioned RealDave .
Being anti mass murder makes a person unamerican. Who knew?

The disgusting left seems to think Trump should not be allowed to defend himself or criticize anyone who trashes him first. They will side with anyone, even people they hate, if that person says something negative about Trump. They are the biggest phonies on the planet.

You defend yourself by not trashing their service.

If you say I botch some deal, then I defend my actions & explain why i didn't. I don't respond by calling your mother a slut nor the like..

That is CHILDISH

Are you this childish too???

To defend yourself by trashing a veteran's service is just pathetic. P A T H E T I C.

So, some globalist asshat says stupid shit and we’re supposed to be upset that President Trump takes a swipe at him with what was probably a joke?

The disgusting left seems to think Trump should not be allowed to defend himself or criticize anyone who trashes him first. They will side with anyone, even people they hate, if that person says something negative about Trump. They are the biggest phonies on the planet.

If you say I botch some deal, then I defend my actions & explain why i didn't. I don't respond by calling your mother a slut nor the like..

That is CHILDISH

To defend yourself by trashing a veteran's service is just pathetic. P A T H E T I C.
You're so full of shit. You know G-damn good and well if a Navy Seal trashed Obama you would be trashing him yourself and if Obama trashed him, you would be cheering him on you fucking hypocrite.

sure , Gun Violence is fine , Rob O'neil a Navy Seal and not 'mcraven' delivered some Gun Violence to 'osama' RDave [chuckle] . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- but the gun controlling veterans in my link are working to take away the Constitutional RIGHT to effective and efficient guns away from Americans RealDave ,
I have a bolt action .270 that is very effective & efficient. Do you want to stop over & see? I don't need a semi-automatic rifle with a 150 round magazine. I would like to think that a person near me with a concealed weapon has been properly trained & is not a threat to my family's safety. I wish you assdfucks knew better than to put bullet holes in my house because of your ignorance. How about that.

He did not use the word “he”. You guys are using the word he.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

Yup. As usual they are liars. Big difference between WE and HE.

That is CHILDISH

You're so full of shit. You know G-damn good and well if a Navy Seal trashed Obama you would be trashing him yourself and if Obama trashed him, you would be cheering him on you fucking hypocrite.
They have & I NEVER EVER EVERT EVER EVER trashed their service to this country.

You are truly one pathetic excuse for a human being that would support this action from the President of the United States. How Stupid & ignorant can you get.

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

both Osama and Sadaam should have been taken down DECADES
earlier than they were-------but blaming it on military officers is silly

So youi deny these things. Wow.

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

No, but you sure can be and prove it with each post.

He backed no candidate.

Trump is a liar & you are stupid for believing him.

Oh he was a good friend to Brennan as I recall and took umbridge when Brennan's security clearance was revoked.

He had no problem telling one and all what he thought of Trump.

Guess that makes you stupid for believing the General.

The man stood up with one of his fellow Americans that spent years keeping us safe.

Too bad you will piss on anyone who says anything bad about Trump regardless of it is true or not.

I have a thought. BE A FUCKING AMERICAN first & not as dumbasss POS Tfrumpette.
------------------------------------ naw , i don't like 'mcraven' lefty politics is what it is RDave . And i find that a lot of retired military are lefties and lefty gun control types and thats another complaint that i have against retired military RDave .
------------------------------------------- heres some info for you RDave . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- lotta retired USA Military are unamerican gun controlling lefties as i already mentioned RealDave .
Being anti mass murder makes a person unamerican. Who knew?
----------------------------------------- they are gun controllers using the status as retired military to work against Americans August .

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
Clinton avoided the draft legally. There was no draft when Obama was of age. GW Bush hid out in the Guard.

Clinton, Obama & GW Bush did not trash the service of our military people for their service.

It is so sad that you can't see it.
They see it. They see it and they know it. This is where you go from being a stooge and a tool to being a willing accomplice to a traitor.

So youi deny these things. Wow.

Yup. He merely stated that he wished we, America, could have gotten that POS earlier.

If you can't see it its because you don't want to.

Your sure an stupid.

So, some globalist asshat says stupid shit and we’re supposed to be upset that President Trump takes a swipe at him with what was probably a joke?
Not the "joke" excuse. It ess no joke.

Bin Laden was in Pakistan. Pakistan is part of the "Global" dumbass.

Bin Laden did what he did because of the US GLOBAL action in the Middfle East & you were part of that global when your car sucked in all that Middle Easyern black goop.

You people are dumber than shit.

both Osama and Sadaam should have been taken down DECADES
earlier than they were-------but blaming it on military officers is silly
One of the most stupid comment I’ve ever seen on this site. You can’t just go around killing people because you’re feel like it. Republicans are so fuking ignorant. Why? How did they end up this way? And now they support a traitor to this country? They are willing accomplices.

Forum List

Back