Feminism vs Board Games

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The obvious-but-seemingly-unthinkable:

Since the World Scrabble Championship began in 1991, all winners have been male. The North American Scrabble Championship has had one female winner (in 1987) since its founding in 1978. All eight finalists in this year’s French World Scrabble Championships were men. Competitive Scrabble constitutes a natural experiment for testing the feminist worldview. According to feminist dogma, males and females are identical in their aptitudes and interests. If men dominate certain data-based, abstract fields like engineering, physics and math, that imbalance must, by definition, be the result of sexism—whether a patriarchal culture that discourages girls from math or implicit bias in the hiring process.

But there are no cultural expectations that discourage females from memorising dictionaries—a typical strategy of competitive Scrabble players, often in a foreign language that the player doesn’t speak. Girls are as free as boys to lap up vocabulary. Nor are there misogynist gatekeepers to keep females out of Scrabble play; the game, usually first learned at home, is open to all. According to Hasbro, 83% of recreational Scrabble players 25 to 54 are female.

Opinion | Sorry, Feminists, Men Are Better at Scrabble

Maybe the tiles are too heavy.

The obvious-but-seemingly-unthinkable:

Since the World Scrabble Championship began in 1991, all winners have been male. The North American Scrabble Championship has had one female winner (in 1987) since its founding in 1978. All eight finalists in this year’s French World Scrabble Championships were men. Competitive Scrabble constitutes a natural experiment for testing the feminist worldview. According to feminist dogma, males and females are identical in their aptitudes and interests. If men dominate certain data-based, abstract fields like engineering, physics and math, that imbalance must, by definition, be the result of sexism—whether a patriarchal culture that discourages girls from math or implicit bias in the hiring process.

But there are no cultural expectations that discourage females from memorising dictionaries—a typical strategy of competitive Scrabble players, often in a foreign language that the player doesn’t speak. Girls are as free as boys to lap up vocabulary. Nor are there misogynist gatekeepers to keep females out of Scrabble play; the game, usually first learned at home, is open to all. According to Hasbro, 83% of recreational Scrabble players 25 to 54 are female.

Opinion | Sorry, Feminists, Men Are Better at Scrabble

Maybe the tiles are too heavy.
Like I’ve always said progressives are fucked in the head

Bonus:

Like competitive Scrabble, Wikipedia has no gatekeepers. Anyone can compose or edit an entry; participation is largely anonymous. There are no centuries-old Wiki traditions shoring up male Wiki dominance. Yet only 13% of Wikipedia editors are female, according to the Wikimedia Foundation, even though no one would know the sex of a female editor to be able to discriminate against her. Entries for typically “female” subjects are skimpy compared with typically “male” ones. The implication is unavoidable: Females aren’t as obsessively driven as males to nail down facts, correct errors, and dominate a field.

Here is something that really matters:

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 6.34.54 PM.png

But do enjoy your Scrabble trophy gentlemen….LOL

View attachment 229553

And thus we have a Congress woman who finished 2nd in her Economics Major tell us the reason unemployment is so so low is because everyone has two jobs.

Touché.

Corny won't get it
I need to use pictures so corny can understand.

9780972975353.jpg

View attachment 229553

And thus we have a Congress woman who finished 2nd in her Economics Major tell us the reason unemployment is so so low is because everyone has two jobs.

Touché.

Corny won't get it
I need to use pictures so corny can understand.

9780972975353.jpg
C45F265A-0AE3-4B10-96FA-F0C9E11B7229.jpeg
5608480B-5778-47AB-B441-A5862DC5342A.jpeg

I guess in the light of the election where you lost control of the House and several governor-ships, you guys need to claw to some glimmer of good news. The Scrabble trophy is probably the best you can hope for. Enjoy. I hear you have a good chance of your gender winning at Stratego as well.

Meanwhile back in reality...here is some food for thought you're sure to choke on:

upload_2018-11-18_19-33-55.png

Look at that....
fem dem.png

Female governors--with college degrees--mostly Democrat--average age 58....

More on the way.

Meanwhile....here is your new hero?

upload_2018-11-18_19-46-17.png

I guess in the light of the election where you lost control of the House and several governor-ships, you guys need to claw to some glimmer of good news. The Scrabble trophy is probably the best you can hope for. Enjoy. I hear you have a good chance of your gender winning at Stratego as well.

Meanwhile back in reality...here is some food for thought you're sure to choke on:

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572
You act like a college degree is something positive.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

You exhibit that not having one is completely negative. Being stupid isn't a virtue and you shouldn't enjoy it so much.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

You exhibit that not having one is completely negative. Being stupid isn't a virtue and you shouldn't enjoy it so much.
Equating a lack of a college degree with stupidity is stupid.
And ignorant.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

And ignorant.

"And ignorant" is a sentence fragment.

I don't know if penguin boy has a degree or not. That he is 24kt stupid is a given however.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

And ignorant.

I don't know if penguin boy has a degree or not. That he is 24kt stupid is a given however.
It’s creative writing, stupid. You must be a college girl.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

And ignorant.

Corny is a grammar and feminazi.

And ignorant.

Corny is a grammar and feminazi.
But she’s wrong on her grammar fascism.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Not all feminists hold the same beliefs.

Peace.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572
Can't you just smell their desperation? Conservative, white, and male. They feel everything slipping away.

Forum List

Back